清除 我什么都没说过
Delete. I never said anything.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
就听你的
You got it.
好的 太棒了
Okay, great.
有人来了
Someone's here.
枪
Gun!
快走
Go!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
为什么
Why?
那个司机
The driver
是我表妹
it's my cousin.
想告诉我发生了什么事吗
Want to tell me what's going on?
我不知道事情有这么糟
I didn't know it was this bad.
那就从你知道的开始讲起
Why don't we start with what you did know?
我知道的你们也都知道
I knew what we all knew.
科诺丢了工作
Kono lost her badge.
她心情一直很不好
She's been in a bad place.
史蒂夫 她用我的密♥码♥进入警局的资料库
Steve, she hacked into the HPD database using my password.
我问她怎么回事
When I asked her about it,
她说只想看看自己案子的档案
she said she wanted to see her case file.
她和卓伊纳还有
What's her connection to Joyner
他的洗钱业务有什么关系
and his money laundering business?
我不知道 我从没见过
I don't know. I've never seen her
她和今天那个歹徒在一起过
with the thug she was with today.
她现在和雷·梅普斯这种人混在一起
She's hanging with guys like Ray Mapes now.
雷·梅普斯又是谁 阿成
Who is Ray Mapes, Chin?
雷·梅普斯以前是个警♥察♥
Ray Mapes is an ex-cop.
他因为勒索毒贩而丢了饭碗
He lost his badge when he got caught shaking down drug dealers.
我猜她是感觉
I figured that she was feeling like
她跟他们是同一类人
that's all she was good enough for.
我知道那种感觉
I know that feeling.
事情怎么变成现在这样
How did it get this far, huh?
她为什么不来找我们
Why didn't she come to us?
我不知道 我不知道她在干什么
I don't know. I don't know what she's into.
我不知道她陷得有多深
I don't know how deep she's in.
我不知道我们还能不能保护她了
And I don't know if we can protect her anymore.
你明不明白
Do you understand that?
我知道
I know.
我应该告诉你的
I should have told you.
我该告诉你
I should've.
对不起
I'm sorry.
科诺今天见过你吗
Did Kono see you today?
没有
I don't think so.
锁定科诺的手♥机♥ 我们逮她回来
Get a lock on Kono's cell. We're bringing her in.
坚持住
Hold on.
你会没事的
You're going to be okay.
坚持住 杜怀特
Hold on, Dwight.
杜怀特
Dwight?
杜怀特
Dwight?
喂
Hello?
-杜怀特人呢 -是弗兰克吗
- Where's Dwight? - Frank?
他现在没法讲话
He can't talk right now.
抓住那女的了吗
You get her?
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
抓住那女的了吗
Did you get her?
-谁 -特丽莎·卓伊纳
- Get who? - Trisha Joyner.
拿我钱的那婊♥子♥
The bitch who's got my money.
我不知道
I have no idea about that.
我只知道杜怀特打来电♥话♥
All I know is that Dwight called
让我载他去艾亚的汽车旅馆
and told me I was gonna take him to a motel in Aiea,
但我们赶到时 火奴鲁鲁警局也在场
but then when we got there, HPD was on the scene
双方交火 杜怀特被击中了
and they opened fire. Dwight's been hit.
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
我看够呛
I don't think so.
别想当然 确认
Don't think. Make sure.
他死了
He's dead.
把尸体丢到保罗索桥下面
Go dump him off of the Pau Lane Bridge
然后赶紧返回
then get right back into town.
什么
What?
你想加入 你加入了
You wanted in. You're in.
下车 科诺
Get out of the car, Kono!
举起手来
Keep your hands where I can see 'em.
洛瑞 拷上她
Lori.
我想帮你 科诺 好吗
I want to help you, Kono, okay?
我真的想帮你 你也得帮我
I really want to help you, you gotta help me.
你得把事情一五一十地告诉我
You gotta tell me what's going on.
我不能说
I can't.
你不能说 听我说
You can't! Listen to me!
这样回答不行 我不接受
That's not good enough! "I can't" is not good enough
因为今天你驾车逃逸 前座还有
because today, you're driving in a getaway car with a dead person
一具死尸 明白吗 科诺
in the front seat, okay, Kono?
这可不是游戏 这是两起命案
This isn't a game! We're talking about two murders!
你在想什么 科诺
I mean, what are you thinking, Kono, huh?!
你到底怎么了
What happen to you?
史蒂夫
Steve!
干吗
What?!
别这样
Not like this.
让我和她谈谈
Let me talk to her.
不管你卷进了什么 都有我在
Whatever you're into, I'm here.
我们是一家人 对吧
We're family, right?
没有什么能够改变
Nothing's ever gonna change that.
听我说 你不是孤单一人
Listen to me, you're not alone.
今天不是 明天不是 以后也不会
Not today, not tomorrow, not any of the days ahead.
因为有我在
You're not alone 'cause I'm right here.
但你必须说出实话 科诺
But you need to come clean, Kono.
你得对我坦白
You need to talk to me, hmm?
你只要对我坦白就好
All you have to do is talk to me.
求你了
Please.
我不能说
I can't.
弗莱尔警监 你怎么来了
Hey, Captain Fryer, what the hell are you doing here?
审讯结束了 麦格瑞特
You're done here, McGarrett.
科诺 起来
Kono, get up.
喂 她被拘留了
Hey, hey! She's in custody.
不 她是我的人
Oh, no, she's mine.
你说什么 她是你的人
What are you talking about, she's yours?
这和内务部没关系
This has nothing to do with IA.
又错了 她为我效力
Wrong again. She's working for me.
你就这么大摇大摆进来干预我们五零
You think you can just come in here and mess with my team like this?
别自作多情了 麦格瑞特 这与你无关
Don't flatter yourself McGarrett. This has nothing to do with you.
你这是在妨碍谋杀案调查
You're interfering in a murder investigation!
你的调查只是我调查中的一小部分 好吧
My investigation includes your murder investigation, okay?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
真不敢相信你竟然瞒着我
I can't believe you didn't bring this to me.
你藏得太深了
It went too far!
弗莱尔说如果我不配合
Fryer said he'd go after the rest of Five-0
内务部不会放过五零特遣队的
with IA investigations if I didn't cooperate.
而你想要保护我们
And you thought you had to protect us?
是啊
Yeah!
保护我们可不是你说了算
Well, protecting us wasn't your call.
-为了我的警徽 -起码通知我们一声
- It's my badge! - We should've had a voice in it.
对极了 就像你决定替大伯承担
Great. Just like you gave uncle a voice in it
盗窃没收赃款的罪名时
when you decided to take the fall for the money
也告诉我了一样
he stole from the forfeiture locker.
看来这是我们家族通病
Must run in the family.
内务部对一系列腐♥败♥前警♥察♥
IA's been running an undercover operation on
展开卧底行动
a ring of dirty ex-cops.
他们勒索岛上的毒贩
They shake drug dealers, arms dealers,
军♥火♥商和人贩子
human traffickers all over the island.
弄出了数条人命
They've dropped dozens of bodies,
包括布莱恩·斯加特里的
including Brian Scartelli's,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表