Left, left, I think.
好
Okay.
很好
Good.
车一路开了多久
How long is the ride?
二十 二十五分钟吧
Um, 20, 25 minutes.
很好 回忆一下那二十到二十五分钟
Okay, good, think about that 20 to 25 minutes.
你听到了些什么
What do you hear,
有什么气味
smell?
有什么感觉
What does it feel like?
刚开始我们经常停下来
We stopped a lot in the beginning.
好的 红绿灯是吧 很好 还有什么
Okay, traffic lights, good. What else?
我听到敲打声 像是金属敲打木头的声音
I hear pounding, like metal on wood.
会不会是像是建筑工地的锤击声
Could the pounding have been hammering, like construction?
没错 感觉是这样
Yeah, yeah, that sounds right.
是的 他们正在翻修
Yeah, they're doing some renovations
老渔人码头
on the old fisherman's wharf.
接下来你还记得些什么
Okay, what do you remember next?
在那之后 我们绕了个圈
Um... after that, we go into a circle.
高架上匝道
On-ramp?
我觉得是
Yeah, I think so,
因为此后很久我们都没停下来
'cause we don't stop for a while after that.
大概多久
About how long?
十五到二十分钟吧
Um, 15, 20 minutes?
十五到二十分钟 好的
15 to 20 minutes, okay.
你们是不是在爬坡
Did it seem like you were climbing in altitude?
在走上坡路
Going uphill?
是的 上坡路
Yeah, uphill
不到十分钟我们就到了
for no more than ten minutes and then we arrived.
你能听见海浪声吗
Can you hear the ocean?
听不见
No.
不 我听见了来往车辆的声音
No, I heard, uh, traffic,
可能远处有高速公路吧
a freeway maybe in the distance.
对不起 我有帮上忙吗
I'm sorry, is any of this helping?
你做得很好
Yeah, you're doing great.
我从纳克假释官那里拿到了追踪数据
So I got the tracking data from Nakoa's P.O.
这是在过去四十八小时里
This is everywhere he's been
他去过的所有地方
in the past 48 hours.
-这家伙挺忙啊 -是吧
- Very busy guy. - Yeah, right?
绑♥架♥案中使用的车是在这里和这里被偷的
Now, the cars used in the kidnapping were stolen here and here.
除此以外的任何地方都有可能是藏♥毒♥地点
Any of these other locations could be the stash pad.
好吧 我们肯定没时间
Okay, well, we definitely
把这些地方都查个遍了
don't have time to check out all these places.
让火奴鲁鲁警局的人侦查一下这些地点
Have HPD recon these locations, okay,
叫他们特别注意那些可以藏匿一辆
and then tell 'em to keep their eyes open for buildings
校车的楼房♥
big enough to hide a bus.
史蒂夫 有一名家长要见你
Steve, one of the parents is here to see you.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
是其他的家长让我来的
The other parents asked me to come.
我们知道你们接到了赎金电♥话♥
We know you've received a ransom call,
绑♥架♥犯要什么
so what do the kidnappers want?
西弗先生 我向你保证我们动用了全岛
Mr. Schafer, I can assure you that we have every resource
所有人力物力来营救你们的孩子
on the island working to bring your kids back.
他们要多少钱
How much did they ask for?
恐怕事情没那么简单
I'm afraid it's not that simple.
他们绑♥架♥了我们的孩子因为他们要钱
They have our kids and they want our money.
事情不就是这么简单吗
How much more simple can it be?
如果给钱就能解决问题的话 我们会给的
If we thought that would work, we would do that.
你们有什么事瞒着我吗
Is there something you're not telling me?
-西弗先生... -如果他们不是要钱
- Mr. Schafer... - If it's not about the money,
那他们要什么
then what is it about?
西弗先生
Mr. Schafer,
请听我说
listen...
我知道这一切对你来说很不容易
I know this is really hard
我对此非常遗憾 但你得相信我们
and I'm sorry, but you're just going to have to trust us on this.
好吧
Yeah.
杰森
Jason...
他今早想让我带他去冲浪
wanted me to take him surfing this morning.
他还在学 却完全着了迷
He's just learning, it's all he can think about.
我跟他说我去不了
I told him I couldn't go.
我得早点去办公室
I had to go into the office early.
我选择去工作而不是陪儿子
I chose paperwork over my son because I assumed
因为我想以后带他去冲浪的机会
I'd have a thousand other mornings
还有很多
where I could go surfing with him.
所以拜托你们了 满足他们的需求吧
So, please, just g-give them whatever they want
把我的儿子带回来
and bring my boy home.
火奴鲁鲁市区 检察官办公室
一切都会没事的 亚当
Everything will be fine, Adam.
回纽约吧 你还有生意要做
Go back to New York; you have a business to run.
引渡回日本
Extradition to Japan.
你真的想这样吗
Is that really what you want?
是的 回日本我会更安全
Yes, I'll be safer there.
这里为什么不安全
Safe from what?
你不需要逃跑
You don't have to run.
恐怕我必须得逃
I'm afraid I do.
是谁
Who is it?
是谁逼你逃的
Who's making you do this?
黑帮吗
Yakuza?
这不重要
It's unimportant.
听着 我答应过你
Look, I made a promise
不会把你搅进我的纠纷里来
not to make my business yours.
现在我需要你也同样答应我
Now I need you to promise me the same.
下楼吗
Going down?
进来
Get in.
西村先生 别让我说第二次
Mr. Noshimuri, don't make me ask you twice.
不
No,
我只要你父亲
just your father.
没事的
It's okay.
洛瑞 洛瑞
Lori, Lori!
-开始追踪了 -丹尼
- Yeah, tracing it now. - Danny.
我是麦格瑞特
This is McGarrett.
拿到我的毒品了吗
You have my coke?
你得先证明孩子们还活着
I need proof the kids are okay.
你这可不算答复
That's not an answer.
在确保孩子们还活着之前
We're not going to give you anything
我们什么都不会给你的
until we know those kids are safe.
你要证明是吗
Oh, you want proof?
行 那我就证明给你看
Okay, I'll give you proof.
带一个过来
Bring me one of them.
等等 你要干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
你
You!
走
Come on.
快点
Now!
走
Let's go!
我觉得我爸爸认识那个人
I think my dad knows that guy.
你要干什么
Hey, what are you doing? Hey, hey.
住手 听我说
Okay, just stop. Listen to me.
听我说 别做蠢事 好吧
Listen to me. Don't do anything stupid, okay?
我们可以好好谈
We're right here.
你想要看人♥质♥还活着的证明
You said you wanted proof the hostages were alive.
听见叫声了吗
Hear those screams?
那就是证明
That's your proof.
我要你开货车把毒品运来
I want my coke in a truck,
你朝卡梅高速北边开 打着双闪灯
lights flashing, headed north on Kam Highway.
只许司机来 不许派车或直升机跟踪
One driver, no tails, no helicopters.
到时候我看见你上路 再联♥系♥你
When I see you on the road, I'll call you.
你只有一小时的时间
You have one hour.
迟一秒钟 我就干掉一个孩子
A second longer, and I shoot a kid.
你听懂了吗
Do you understand?
我明白了
Yes, I understand.
听着 喂 喂
Listen, hey, hey, hey...
地点追到了吗
Location?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表