谢谢 我很清楚这状况
Thank you, Commander, I'm well aware of that.
但我不想海岸洁净基金
But I don't want the Clean Coast Fund
或者这里的任何一个宾客今晚登上全国新闻联播上
or any of the guests here making national news tonight.
所以 除非你掌握确凿的证据
So, until you have all the facts,
不然我想这次调查行动
I want this investigation treated
进行得十分小心谨慎
with the utmost care and discretion.
明白了么
Are we clear?
- 明白 - 很好
- Yeah. - Good.
这案件的最新情况都要向我汇报
I want regular updates on this,
每一步每一个细节都要 你明白了吗
every step of the way, you understand?
当然 州长
Of course, Governor.
如果我们查不到身份的话 调查就会很难 知道么
If We can't see IDs , we would stay mistly , understand?
如果我不能封锁一个犯罪现场
If I can't contain a crime scene,
我们很可能会让嫌疑犯
then we've got potential suspects
光明正大地从正门走掉的
walking out the front door.
我听到你说的 但是那些嫌疑人当中
I hear you, but those suspects
有些是州长最亲密的朋友和赞助人
are some of the governor's closest friends and supporters.
Lori 我才不管你是主教还是总统
Lori, I don't care, if you're the Pope or the president,
我想知道是谁干的
I want who did this.
急症4室挂起蓝色信♥号♥♥
Code Blue to the ER Room 4.
找个人来做心脏复苏
Somebody go ahead and start CPR.
这里需要一个呼吸机
I need a ventilator.
注射一毫克肾上腺素
Pull a milligram of epinephrine.
来人清理输气管
Let's go ahead and clear that airway.
他的口里流着很多血
He's got a lot of blood in his mouth.
嘿 Max 这就是血液样本
Hey, Max. All right, here's the sample.
快检查一下能否对上血型
Run it and see if you can get a match.
你怎么弄到的
How'd you get this?
我从手术室拿来的
I got it from the O.R.
- 你走进去一个手术室拿的 - 对
- You went into an operating room? - Yeah.
没有消毒过吗
Unsterilized?
我叫你尽快 Max
I said ASAP, Max.
好了 无论是谁干的
All right, so whoever did this,
那个人明显是用毛巾和
obviously wrapped this lady up in towels
床单包起这个女人然后从洗衣槽道扔她下来的
and sheets and dumped her through the chute.
Chin已经去检查洗衣槽道了
So Chin's grabbing gear to process a laundry chute.
试试能不能查出她是从哪一层被人扔下来的
Try to figure out which floor she was dumped from.
很美的晚礼服 Max
Nice tux, Max.
什么场合让你如此装扮
What's the occasion?
我也在基金宴会上
I was at the fund-raiser.
那你为什么那么迟才过来
Why did it take you so long to get here?
好吧 如果你一定要知道的话 我告诉你我遇到某个人
Well, if you must know, I met someone,
后来我们决定早点离开宴会
and we decided to leave the event early
好让我们能在
so we could indulge
Wailana餐厅里好好享受一下夜深烙饼
in some late-night pancakes at the Wailana Diner.
给力
Nice.
正如你所见 受害人头部
As you can see, the victim suffered blunt-force trauma
受到钝器袭击
to the back of the head.
根据伤口和线形瘀伤判断
Judging by the laceration and linear-type bruising,
可以看出被一个方形的物体所袭击
it would appear that the victim was struck by a square-shaped object.
这就是死因么
Okay. Was that the COD?
很难说
Difficult to say.
她被人从头部袭击 但是
She was hit over the head, but
她的脖子周围又有轻微瘀伤
she also has light bruising around the throat
并伴有瘀伤出血
and petechial hemorrhaging,
这暗示受害人也可能是被掐死的
which would suggest that the victim was also strangled.
那么 为什么凶手要做双重功夫
So, why do both?
嗯 很可能是钝器袭击
Well, it's quite possible that the blow
没有完全杀死她
did not completely incapacitate her.
根据她破损的指甲 又表明
Uh, based on her broken fingernails, which also seem
她曾经挣扎过
that she fought back.
如果幸运的话 我可以从指甲下
With any luck, I might be able to retrieve some trace evidence
找到一些血块或者非本人DNA的痕迹
of blood or foreign DNA from underneath them.
嗯 看起来她的衣服是为今晚租来的
Huh, looks like she was renting the dress for the night.
你说什么 什么意思
What are you talking about? What does that mean?
当有一个华丽丽的宴会
That's when there's a fancy party and it's a dress you want
而你又想穿一件称得上的却支付不起的衣服
and it's out of your league.
你会去商店租用并于翌日还回去
You buy it and you return it the next day.
这听起来有点不诚实哦
That seems dishonest.
但绝对是合法的
And yet, perfectly legal.
总之 如果她的指纹在系统里
Well, in any case, if her prints are on the system,
我们可以用通过这条裙子找出她的身份
maybe we can use this dress to get an ID.
同时 我们要查看
In the mean time, we need to look
宾馆的监控录像
at the hotel security footage.
如果能找到死者
If we get eyes on our vic,
就有可能找到凶手
maybe we can take a look at the killer.
嗨 有什么发现
Hey, anything?
我刚查看了15到20楼的洗衣通道
I just scoped the laundry chute from the 20th floor to the 15th.
目前还没发现血迹
So far, no signs of blood.
- 那么 死者是从14楼以下被抛尸的 - 没错
- Okay, so the vic had to have been dumped below 14. - Mm-hmm.
你说 Malia真的喜欢花吗
Hey, for your information, Malia really does like flowers.
对啊 肯定啊
Yeah, I'm sure.
人人都知道情人节是闹着玩儿的 Malia也懂的
Everyone knows Valentines Day is for amateurs; Malia gets that.
是啊 我只是说 多花点儿心思
Okay, I'm just saying, it doesn't hurt
为心上人准备一份好礼物没什么大不了的
to make a little effort and get a girl something nice.
我该去买♥♥点儿东西 是吗
I need to go shopping, don't I?
当然
Yeah.
真的很遗憾 你和Catherine的周末计划泡汤了
I'm really sorry your weekend with Catherine got derailed.
没事的 我会补偿她的
That's fine, I'll make it up to her.
带她去看夏威夷大学橄榄球比赛或者其他什么的
I'll take her to a U-H football game or something.
哦 真的吗
Oh, yeah?
我可以帮你搞几张便宜的票
I'll give you a good price on some tickets,
还是我上次拍到的
seeing as I got the, uh, last bid in.
等等 倒回去 倒回去
W-W-Wait, go back, go back.
- 是死者 - 是她
- That's our victim. - That's her.
他是谁 约会对象吗
Who's the guy? Date, maybe?
嗯 或者今晚才认识的人
Yeah, or somebody she met tonight.
看起来他俩还挺般配
Looks like he's had a couple.
暂停一下
Pause it.
他拿的什么
What's he got in his hand?
钥匙卡
Keycard.
听着 你们这儿上电梯之前
Listen, do you have to, uh, swipe the room key
是不是必须刷♥卡♥
to go up in that elevator?
是啊 没错
Yeah, that's right.
你能查到那张卡的信息吗
Can you access information off of that card?
能啊 宾馆保存了每次刷♥卡♥的电子记录
Yeah, the hotel keeps a digital log of every swipe.
- 我先进入电梯数据库 - 好的
- Let me access the elevator data. - Okay.
我们要房♥间号♥和名字
We need a room number and a name.
1121号♥房♥间 这个区的房♥间是为真心爱人
Room 1121, part of a block of rooms reserved for the
主题婚礼预定的
Hawika wedding.
登记在Dennis Mack名下
Registered under Dennis Mack.
等等
Hold up.
有血
I got blood.
这边也有
Hey, me, too.
楼梯间门上
Stairwell door.
Dennis Mack
Dennis Mack?
哦 退回去 快点 退回去
Oh, just get back! All right, get back!
别过来
Don't come any closer!
嘿 听着 听我说
Hey, listen, listen to me.
退回去
Get back!
Dennis 嗨
Dennis? Hey.
Dennis 我只想跟你谈谈 好吗
Dennis, I just want to talk to you, man, all right?
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不想谈了
I am done talking.
她走了
She's gone.
她不要我了
She's gone,
- 她再也不会回来了 - Dennis
- and she's never coming back. - Dennis,
听我说 Dennis
Listen to me. Dennis!
听着 听我说
Listen. Listen to me.
嗨 嗨 听我说 嗨 嗨 别 别 别跳啊
Hey, hey, listen to me. Hey, hey. No, no, no!
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表