出什么事了 你还好吧
What's up? You all right?
都好 能跟你谈谈吗
Yeah, yeah. You got a second?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
干得好
Good work.
哈斯利夫妇情况如何
How are the Hassleys doing?
六神无主
They're a mess.
我们都知道 他们等的那个勒索电♥话♥
I mean, they're waiting on a ransom call
永远都不会打来
that you and I both know isn't coming.
你这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
你不想让我加入 我能理解
Look, I get that you don't want me here.
这是你的队伍 我不是你选的
It's your team, I wasn't your choice.
但是排挤我是浪费资源
But sidelining me is just a waste of your resources.
首先 我的队员都各司其职
Okay, first of all, I put my resources where I need them.
-我需要你等电♥话♥ -得了
- I needed somebody on the phone. - Come on.
我看过哈斯利家的财务状况
I looked into the Hassleys' financials.
他们家并不富有
They don't make any money.
珍从没签过赞助合约
Jen hasn't signed any endorsement deals.
这起绑♥架♥根本不为谋财 你明明知道的
Her kidnapping was never about ransom, and you know that.
你只是不想我插手
You just wanted me out of your hair.
好吧
Fine.
-"好吧" -对
- Fine? - Yeah.
好吧 我承认
Fine.
我是在排挤你
I sidelined you.
你至少有种承认
Well, at least you're man enough to admit it.
洛瑞 我们今早才认识
Lori, we met this morning.
你真的指望我像信任我的队员那样信任你吗
You expect me to trust you the way I trust these people out here?
我曾和他们并肩作战
I've been in the field with these people,
他们挺我 我愿把性命托付给他们
they've had my back, I trust them with my life.
哈斯利夫妇也把珍的性命托付给我
The Hassleys are trusting me with Jen's life,
我向他们许诺
and I promised them I'd bring
-会把女儿安全带回家 -好吧 这就是
- their daughter home. - Okay, well, there's your first mistake
-你犯得第一个错误 -什么
- right there. - Excuse me?
办案时 不能轻易许诺
We don't make promises like that around here.
是吗 可我是这么做的
Oh, really? Well, I do.
那两起的绑♥架♥案 你没能成功那两次
Those two kidnapping cases that went south--
你也对被害人家人许下过诺言吗
did you make the same promise to those families?
是的 而且我毫不后悔
Yeah. I did. And I don't regret it.
有时你尽力了 但仍是不够
Sometimes you make all the right moves and it just isn't enough.
哈斯利一家也是一样
You know, the Hassleys are no different.
我会尽力遵守许下的诺言
I intend to keep my promise to them.
等等
Hey, wait.
明早九点钟 蕙兰咖啡厅
Tomorrow morning, 9:00 a.m., Wailana Coffee House.
我们在那见 好吗
Meet me there, okay?
慢着
Wait a minute.
-你是说他就在你家 -没错
- So you're saying he was in your house? - Yeah.
就是弗莱尔警监 内务部的头儿
This is Captain Fryer, the head of Internal Affairs?
他想要什么
What did he want?
他问了我很多关于
He, uh, he asked me a lot of questions
资产没收柜的问题
about the asset forfeiture locker
还说钱是我偷的
and the money that they said I stole.
我不明白 你已经回答过这些问题了
I don't understand. You answered all those questions already.
是的 但他想当面问我
Yeah, well, he wanted to see my face.
找到破绽 戳穿谎言
See if I was a good liar.
还有别的事情吧
There's something else, isn't there?
我的案子内务部明天就会做出裁决
IA's ruling on my case tomorrow.
过来
Here, come here.
不会有事的 明白吗
It's gonna be fine, okay?
他们没证据
They got nothing.
威基基 蕙兰咖啡厅
波特来晚了
Porter's late.
是啊 他早晚会来的
Yeah. He'll show.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不讨厌这样吗
Don't you just hate that?
怎样
Hate what?
续杯
The top off.
本来你的咖啡配比均衡
You know, you get just the right mix going--
咖啡 奶油和糖 分量恰到好处
coffee, cream, sugar-- all working in perfect harmony.
可是一转眼功夫 女侍者来了 为你续杯
Then, when you're not looking, waitress comes, tops you off.
一杯调好的咖啡就这么毁了
Ruins a perfectly good cup of coffee.
所以我改喝茶了 他们不给茶续杯
That's why I switche to tea; they don't mess with that.
怎么
What?
不过随便说说
I'm just saying.
我就说嘛
Told you.
有时你真的颇有见地
When you're right, you're right.
我还以为 海豹突击队
You know, I expected
基本水下爆破训练班的优等生
somebody who graduated top of his BUD/S class
会习惯喝清咖 可是不然
would take his coffee black, but mm-mm.
你看过我的档案吗
Did you pull my file?
是的 昨晚看的
Mm-hmm. Last night.
我想那时你也调出了我的档案吧
Which is when I assume you pulled mine.
你以优异成绩从宾州州立大学毕业
You graduated with honors from Penn State,
但你在大二从生物专业
but you switched from Bio to Criminal Justice
-转到刑事司法专业 -是的
- in your sophomore year. - Mm-hmm.
怎么 科学学不来吗
What happened, you couldn't hack the sciences?
差不多吧
Uh-huh, something like that.
体育才是我的强项
Yeah, Phys Ed was more my style.
体育
Phys Ed?
你想仔细说说吗
You care to elaborate on that?
等我了解你以后再说吧
Maybe when I know you better.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
有看到波特的踪影吗
Hey, any sign of Porter out there?
没有
No.
约会进行得怎么样 伙计
How's the date going, buddy?
阿成
Chin?
你没有回答丹尼的问题
You didn't answer Danny's question.
那我就当波特还没有出现
I will take that as no sign of Porter.
我看她等不下去了
I think she's done waiting.
我去看看能否拖住她
Let me see if I can stall her.
你是朱莉·尼尔斯 对吗
Hey, you're Julie Nells, right?
我是... 朱莉 等等
I'm Lo... Julie, wait!
她跑了 她跑了
She's running, she's running.
让开
Move, move.
朱莉
Julie!
过来 过来
Whoa, whoa, come here, come here.
放开我 我不要回去
Get away from me, I'm not going back!
朱莉 没事的 我们不会伤害你
Julie, it's okay, we're not here to hurt you.
-马特在哪儿 -你们对马特做了什么
- Where's Matt? - What did you do to Matt?
听我说 我们是五零
Listen to me, hey, hey, we're Five-O.
听着 好吗
Look, okay,
-我们只想找你谈谈 -你们想从我这里知道什么
- we just want to talk to you. - What do you want from me?
我们只是想找到马特·波特
We're just looking for Matt Porter.
为什么
Why?
因为我们认为他会伤害你 仅此而已
Because we think he might be trying to hurt you, that's all.
马特
Matt?
他不会伤害我
He wouldn't hurt me.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
马特·波特在北加利福尼亚把我从邪教里救了出来
Matt Porter rescued me from a cult in Northern California.
你说"救出来"是什么意思
What do you mean "rescued"?
他就是干这个的
That's what he does.
他是个救助者
He's an extractor.
两年前
Two years ago
我在夏斯塔山附近参加了一个宗教活动
I joined this religious movement near Mount Shasta.
当情况有变时 我想退出 但是他们不让
When things changed, I tried to leave, but they wouldn't let me
之后他们一直在追踪我
and they've been after me ever since,
所以我向马特求助
so I called Matt.
他本来今早要同我见面
He was supposed to meet me this morning
帮我销声匿迹的
to help me disappear for good.
那你为什么见了我们要跑
So why did you run from us?
马特说他们可能会派人来抓我
Matt said they might send some people after me.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我绝不会回到那里
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表