However, there was blunt force trauma postmortem.
同样 也没有绳子 没有包
Also, there was no ropes, no bags,
但是却有绑过的痕迹
but there were ligature marks.
好的 这和我们的被害人不同
All right, that does not match our other victims.
嗯 这可不一定
Well, not necessarily.
如果我们确实在找
If we are indeed looking
清道夫的第一个受害者 这就很有可能
at the Trashman's first victim, it's quite possible
他的手法还不够熟练
he hadn't perfected his method yet.
也许吧 但是可能只是犯了个错
Okay, maybe he made a mistake,
我们也可以把他和我们新的被害人联♥系♥起来
and we can link him to our new victim.
嗯 也许詹妮弗·拉维奇很靠近杀手
Well, perhaps Jennifer Ravich was close to the killer.
连环杀手们
Serial killers
通常会选择他们的身边的人
often choose someone who they're close to
来练手
as their first victim.
好的 嗯 我们有清道夫的第一个谋杀对象
All right, well, we have the Trashman's first victim,
詹妮弗·拉维奇 还有最后一个谋杀对象
Jennifer Ravich, and the last one,
安吉拉·海奥拉 联想到了什么
Angela O'Hara, so what jumps out?
好的 安吉拉·海奥拉从南岸被绑♥架♥的
Okay, so, Angela was abducted from the North Shore,
而詹妮弗·拉维奇的尸体是在凯卢阿被发现的
and Jennifer Ravich's body was found in Kailua.
尸体是在路上被发现的
Body found on the road?
不 她的尸体是在圣马丁大教堂台阶上被发现的
No, her body was found on the steps of St. Martin's.
圣马丁教堂
St. Martin's?
就是我小时候被妈妈遗弃的地方
That's where my mother left me when I was a baby.
你妈妈 麦克斯
Your mother, Max?
我生母
My biological mother.
你知道伯格曼是我被收养后取的名字
As you know, Bergman is my adopted name.
哦 我们了解了
Oh. That's good to know.
但这和整件案子有什么关系
What does that have to do with the case?
这是竹下美千代
This is Michiyo Takeshita.
这是我的生母
It's my biological mother,
正是清道夫的第二个被害者
the Trashman's second victim.
你知道你母亲
How long have you known
是清道夫的被害者多久了
that your mother was one of the Trashman's victims?
有一段时间了
A while.
我从没跟任何人提起过这事
I've never talked to anyone about it.
这 正如你所想的
It is, as you can imagine,
对我来说 很难接受
quite difficult for me.
她未婚先孕
She was an unwed mother
不知如何是好
who didn't know what to do.
你见过她吗
Did you ever get to meet her?
没
No.
我听都没听说过她
I never knew her.
当我发现她名字的时候 她已经死了
She was already dead when I discovered her name.
这就是你去见理查德布朗奇的原因
That's why you went to go see Richard Branch.
对
Yes.
我想看看那个杀死我妈妈的人
I wanted to meet the man who killed my mother.
但接着 我了解过他的案情
But then, I heard his story, and..
当我深入了解整个案件后 我意识到
and I looked into the case, and I realized that
不可能是他做的
he couldn't have done it.
好的 然后呢
Okay, so,
但 最重要的是 你妈妈
the real question here is, what does your mother
和其他被害者有什么共同特征
have in common with the other victims?
我也不知道
That I don't know.
我每个案件都研究了很多遍
I studied each case over and over again,
但是却想不出一个
but I failed to come up
他选择杀害对象的可行性原则
with a viable theory as to how he chooses his victims.
一定还有什么你没发现的 一定还有
There's got to be something else. There has got to be
我们没注意到的共同点 那究竟是什么
a pattern that we are not seeing. What is it?
好的 那么 詹妮弗·拉维奇被杀后丢弃在
Okay, so, Jennifer Ravich was killed and left
圣马丁教堂的台阶上
on the steps of St. Martin's,
你也是被丢在那里并被收养的
and you were left there for adoption.
为什么都在那 你知道为什么她把你丢在哪的吗
Why St. Martin's? Do you know why she left you there?
圣马丁教堂是著名的
St. Martin's was a well-known safe haven
被遗弃儿童的避风港
for unwanted children.
詹妮弗·拉维奇有孩子吗
Did Jennifer Ravich have children?
没有近亲登记
No. No next of kin listed.
好的 安吉拉·奥海拉也没有孩子
Yeah, Angela O'Hara didn't have children, either.
等 等一下
Hold-hold on a minute.
我 我能看看詹妮弗·拉维奇的尸检报告吗
May-may I see Jennifer Ravich's autopsy report?
尸检报告显示她有一个待产的孩子
Autopsy shows evidence of full-term delivery of a child.
安吉拉·奥海拉的尸检呢
What about Angela O'Hara's autopsy?
- 她同样有骨盆分离 - 不 不 不
- She also had pelvic separation. - No, no, no.
我去过她那 没有孩子的迹象
I was her place. There was no signs of a kid.
对 但如果她也遗弃了那个孩子的话 那可能就是...
No, there wouldn't be... if she gave the child up.
我去查查
I'll go check it out.
查到什么了吗 是的
Got something? Yeah.
嘿 好的 那我只是跟被害人母亲谈了一下
Hey. Okay, so, I just spoke to the victim's mother,
我发现安吉拉在婚外育有一子
and I found out that Angela had a child out of wedlock,
她一直隐瞒着她的妈妈
and she hid it from her mom.
好的 嗯 和圣马丁教堂有什么联♥系♥吗
Okay, uh, any connection to St. Martin's?
是 她是那里的教友
Yeah, she was a parishioner there.
哦
Oh.
那么
All right, okay.
嗯 我们暂且假设
Uh, so, let's just assume
她把她的孩子遗弃在了教堂
she abandons her kid at the church,
嗯 她试着把她扔在身后
uh, she's trying to put it behind her.
快帮帮我
Help me, please.
等等 其它被害者呢
Wait a minute. What about the other victims?
嗯 我跟他们家人沟通过了
Yeah, I spoke to their family members,
而我发现至少三个被害者
and I found out that at least three of the victims
把自己的孩子遗弃在了圣马丁教堂
had children that they abandoned at St. Martin's.
就这样
That's it.
就是这样 这就是他的动机
That's got to be it. That's his trigger.
他把在圣马丁
He's targeting women
遗弃孩子的女人作为目标
that abandoned their children at St. Martin's.
可能是他在那工作 或者别的什么联♥系♥
Either this guy works there, or has a connection.
出发吧
Let's go.
圣马丁教堂一直都是
St. Martin's has always been
未婚妈妈的孩子的避难所
a sanctuary for the children of unwed mothers.
嗯 通常多久会出现一个遗弃的孩子
Okay, uh, how often are babies left here?
比你想的频繁
More often than you think.
我能问问这是什么吗
May I ask what this is about?
当然 安吉拉·奥海拉
Yeah, absolutely. Angela O'Hara.
我们有理由相信她曾今在这遗弃过一个孩子
We have reason to believe that she left her baby here.
嗯 我... 我 很抱歉
I'm-I'm... I'm sorry,
但是我们有很严格的隐私政策
but we have a very strict privacy policy.
我们甚至不会做记录
We don't even keep records.
这些女人再没别的地方去了
These women have nowhere else to turn.
这些做出如此决定的女人
The-the women who make the decision
都承受了巨大的压力
to leave a child with us are under enormous stress.
我们能理解 但是这个女人被绑♥架♥并且被谋杀了
We understand, but this woman was abducted and killed.
她...
She...
对不起
I am sorry.
我能帮什么忙吗
How-how can I help?
嗯 如我所言 我们需要你告诉我们
Uh, like I said, we need you to tell us
她在这遗弃孩子吗
if she left a baby here.
正如我告诉你的那样
As I've-I've told you,
我 不知道
I-I don't know.
那好 那么 也许
Okay, well, maybe
你能告诉我们当时的情况吗
you can tell us how it works then?
有人在门口按门铃 然后
Someone rings the bell at the side door, and
弗兰克·波拉德 我们的管♥理♥员♥通常会答应
Frank Pollard, our caretaker, usually answers.
他是全职的
He's on the property full-time.
波拉德在这工作多久了
How long has Pollard worked here?
我来这之前就一直干着
Since before I arrived here.
至少30年了吧
At least 30 years.
你 你不会觉得是
You... You don't think that...?
我们现在就得见见他
We need to see him right away.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
萨姆 额
Sam? Uh,
我助理萨姆会带你们去见他的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表