怎么了 宝贝儿
Hey,baby
妈妈会有事吗
Is Mommy going to be okay?
当然不会 她会没事的
Of course she's going to be okay.
你担心什么 一切都会好的
What do you mean? Everything's going to be fine.
你去玩儿吧 我会照顾妈妈的 好吗
You go play your game. I'll deal with Mommy, okay?
走吧
Get out of here.
我说了不许带武器
I said no weapons.
我们平时总是这么说
That's what they always say,
但 说一套做一套 不是吗
but it rarely turns out that way, does it?
你知道现在我是怎样
Have any idea what kind of
强忍♥着不杀你们两个
self-control it takes not to kill you both right now?
我当然懂
Yeah, I do.
当我遇到那个杀我父亲的凶手时
When I met the man who murdered my father,
相信我 我唯一想做的
trust me, the only thing I wanted to do
就是一枪打爆他的脑袋
was put a bullet right in his head.
但是你没这么做
But you didn't.
是 我没有
No, I didn't.
那你确实比我强
Then you're a better man than I am.
嗨 慢着 慢着
Hey! Hey! Wait! Wait!
听我说
Listen to me!
Joe没杀你父亲 Adam
Joe didn't kill your father, Adam!
那给你个机会 证据在哪
So you claim. Where's your proof?
就在这
It's right here.
别紧张
Easy now.
这是给你的
It's for you.
你好
Hello?
父亲
Father?
你现在在哪里
Ima Doko?
什么
Nan de?
我也不清楚
Wakaranai-yo.
这就是你应该做的
This is the right thing to do.
嗯 也许吧
Yeah, we'll see.
是 我明白了 父亲
Hai, wakarimashita, Otoosan.
再见
Sayonara.
我不明白 这到底怎么回事
I don't understand. Why?
中国有句古话 敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
Old Chinese proverb: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
我们共同的敌人是Wo Fat
Our mutual enemy is Wo Fat.
他关我屁事
I don't give a damn about him.
不 当然跟你有关
Well, you should.
因为他会杀掉一切跟他有关的人
You should because he kills
或是阻挡他的人
anyone who crosses him or gets in his way.
比如你叔叔Koji 他的的手下Victor Hesse中尉
Your uncle Koji, his own lieutenant Victor Hesse.
你还不明白吗
You don't get it, do you?
Adam 对他来说
Adam, your father went
你父亲已经从一个强大的盟友变成了没用的渣渣
from being a powerful ally to a loose end.
而且你父亲知道
And he knew that it was only
Wo Fat要干掉他只是时间问题了
a matter of time before Wo Fat went after him.
告诉你
And you.
这就是为什么你父亲让我帮他伪造他的死
That's why your father asked me to help him fake his death.
他应该告诉我这些
He should have told me.
他想过要告诉你 但是他明白
He wanted to,but he knew that
告诉你就等于让你也陷入危险当中
that would only put you in jeopardy as well.
他的威胁就会变成你的负担
His fight would become your fight.
所以你必须做出选择
So he had to make a choice.
所以他不得不做出抉择
So he had to make a choice.
告诉你真♥相♥ 给你带来危险
Tell you the truth, risk your life;
还是欺骗你但能确保你的安全
tell you a lie and keep you safe.
你问我的话 我觉得他做得对
You ask me, he chose wisely.
不 我要见他
No, I need to see him.
他不会告诉我他在哪儿
He wouldn't tell me where he is,
但你必须说
but you're going to.
不 我不能说
No, I can't.
我承诺了Hiro
I made Hiro a promise.
现在最重要的是
What's important now
你继续追查 好像你父亲已经死了一样
is that you proceed as if your father is dead.
确保没人知道他还活着
No one can know he's alive.
但悄悄地
But quietly,
我们会进入Wo Fat的组织
we will make inroads into Wo Fat's organization
直到我们找到他
until we find him...
并且杀了他
and kill him.
我们只想知道
We just need to know if
你加入我们还是袖手旁观
you're in or if you're out.
好了 我们开始
All right. Here we go.
Nicky认出我们找的买♥♥家是这人
Nicky just ID'd the buyer we're looking for as this guy...
好 我试试面部识别系统 看能不能找到
All right. I'll run facial rec, see if we get a hit.
Richard Detweiller 本地人
Richard Detweiller. Guy's local.
Detweiller
Detweiller?
怎么 你认识他
What? You know him?
不认识
No.
但我知道谁认识他
But I know someone who does.
Chin 怎么啦
Yeah, Chin, what's up?
待会儿回你
Call you back.
一切可好
Everything all right?
Joe 谁是Richard Detwiller
Who's Richard Detweiller, Joe?
恩
Hmm?
他是个古董商 一个朋友
He's an antiques dealer... a friend.
他也是个造假大♥师♥
He's also a master forger,
但我想你已经知道了
but I'm guessing you already knew that.
今天早上你在他店里做什么
What were you doing in his shop this morning?
我做了本护照
I was having a passport made.
为什么 这样你就可以不受约束自己出入了
Why? So you could travel off the grid, huh?
我去拿护照 但Richard没出现
I went to pick it up, but Richard never showed.
让我告诉你一些你朋友的事儿
Let me tell you something about your friend.
好么
Okay?
你在等他的时候
While you were waiting for him,
他的手下正在抢劫一辆卡车
his crew was knocking over a delivery truck.
他们偷了一百个电子标签 然后杀了司机
They stole a hundred RFID tags, and they killed the driver, Joe.
- 不会的 - 你说不会是什么意思
- No. - What do you mean, "no"?
不回的 Richard没有手下
No. Richard doesn't have a "crew."
他是个对文书很有天赋的书虫
He's a bookworm with a talent for paper.
他在80年代经常帮CIA伪造文件
He used to forge documents for the CIA back in the '80s.
他不可能
No way he would be
参与这样的事
involved in something like that.
行 那么 为什么他今早不现身呢
Okay. Well, why didn't he show this morning?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
Richard Richard
Richard. Richard.
Joe
Joe.
他还有没死
He's got a pulse.
好
All right.
救护车马上就到
Paramedics are on their way.
我搞砸了 Joe
I screwed up, Joe.
我帮了他们
I let them run a game on me.
谁
Who?
两个东欧人
Couple of Eastern Europeans.
介绍时他们给出了对的名字
They dropped the right names during the introduction,
但有些不对劲
but something didn't feel right.
我安置了他们几天 这样我可以查他们的底
I stalled them for a day so I could run background,
但是情报来得太迟了
but the intel came back too late.
名字 好么
Names, okay?
我们需要一个名字
We need names.
Adler和Bloom
Adler and Bloom.
我总是备份所有文件
Always back up my files.
我本应在早晨店没开门的时候
I should have known
就发现出事了的
something was wrong when the shop was closed this morning.
他们是不是把你锁在这里了
They had you locked up back here, didn't they?
他们让我运行无线射频识别标签
They made me run the RFID tags,
在运输员运送之前就劫持他们
hijacked them before my supplier could take delivery.
然后强迫你制♥作♥护照么
Then they forced you to make the passports?
大约有一百份
A hundred of them.
他们唯一要做和能做的就是
All they got to do is slap pictures
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表