所以我伪造了她的夭折
So I faked her death.
但就在几周前
But a few weeks ago,
父亲来到城里 无意中看见杂♥志♥上写的
my father was in town and saw a magazine article
患有心脏疾病的妙龄少女...
about this amazing girl with a heart condition...
他便知道杂♥志♥上的女孩就是珍
...and he just knew it was Jen.
所以你才打电♥话♥给波特
So you called Porter.
我试图警告他 我父亲要去了
I tried to warn him that my father was coming.
他说他会处理好的 然后...
And he said he'd take care of it. And...
现在他因我而死
now he's dead because of me.
不是的
No.
你是在保护珍
You were looking after Jen.
你做了母亲保护孩子所必须做的事
You did what any mother would do to protect their child.
我不配做她的母亲
She's not my child.
是哈斯利一家把她抚养成人
The Hassleys raised her.
而我感谢他们所做的一切
And I'm just thankful for everything they've done.
莉亚 有人想见见你
Rhea, there's someone who'd like to meet you.
要走了吗
Oh, you're leaving?
她要赶一小时后的飞机
Kid's got a plane to catch in an hour.
我想该说再见了
Yeah, so I guess this is good-bye.
暂别了
For now.
过来
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
也谢谢你
Thank you.
表妹 结果如何
Hey, cuz, how'd it go?
先生 你不能进去
Sir, you can't go in there.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我们没什么好谈的 凯利警督
We have nothing to talk about, Lieutenant Kelly.
仅仅因为你的想当然
You're about to kill the career of a good cop
你就要毁掉一个好警♥察♥的前途
just because you think she did something wrong.
我知道...她的确做了错事
I know... she did something wrong.
上梁不正下梁歪
Apple doesn't fall far from the family tree.
别把我的事扯进去
This isn't about me.
你说得对 和你那事没半点关系
You're right. It isn't.
州长的指示很明确
The governor wants to make it very clear
采取零容忍♥政策
that there's a zero-tolerance policy
对犯罪和腐♥败♥绝不姑息
with regard to crime and corruption.
他委派我清查整顿这个警局
He's tasked me with cleaning up this department,
这就是我接下来要进行的工作
which is exactly what I am going to do.
从你表妹开始
Starting with your cousin.
内务部在经过长♥期♥调查后
After a lengthy investigation by the Internal Affairs Department,
决定开除科诺·卡拉克瓦警♥察♥
Officer Kono Kalakaua has been stripped of her badge
她不再是五零特遣队
and is no longer a member of Five-O
或是火奴鲁鲁警局的一员
or the Honolulu Police Department.
她的案件已经移交给检察官
Her case has been handed over to the prosecuting attorney,
之后相关的指控将由检察官全权负责
who is officially moving forward with charges.
现在可以回答各位的问题
I'll take your questions now.
关于那个问题我现在无可奉告
I'm not at liberty to say that.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表