瓦胡岛 北岸
喂 你还在等什么
Yo, what are you waiting for?
有架飞机 当心
There's a plane! Look out!
等等
Wait, wait
你后面有架飞机
Plane behind you!
当心 飞机
Look out! A plane!
当心 当心
Look out! Look out!
躲起来
Take cover!
别怕 我的朋友
Don't be afraid, my friend.
我做不到
I can't.
伙计 我告诉你 如果门上锁了
You know, buddy, I got to tell you, I'd be way more impressed
或是你没打电♥话♥问房♥号♥
with your ninja skills if,
我会更加佩服你那忍♥术
A the door was locked, b, you didn't call and get the room number.
好吧 抱歉让你失望了
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint. Next time,
下次我会从窗户进来
I'll come through the window, okay?
等下 这儿没窗户
Oh, wait a minute. There are no windows.
求你别吐槽了 在我找到像样的地方前
Do me a favor, please. Okay, this is obviously temporary
很明显只是暂住这里
until I find something different,
更重要的是 这里不闹鬼
and more importantly than that, this place isn't haunted.
不闹鬼
Not haunted?
蓝♥光♥: 可见光谱380-450纳米的光
你在公♥寓♥里打开蓝♥光♥灯
You run a blue light over this apartment,
看到的东西会让你恶心得忘记鬼魂 哥们
the last thing you're gonna be worried about is ghosts, my friend.
知道我在说什么吧
You know what I'm saying?
这是在看什么
What are we watching?
《第五惑星》
Enemy Mine?
太帅了 我觉得就像身在时光机器里
That's awesome. I feel like I'm in a time machine.
一个窄小 简陋的时光机器
Like a tiny, little, really badly-decorated time machine.
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢这部电影
I like this movie. Okay?
-我觉得很经典 -吵架你还暂停电影...
- I think it's a classic. - You have to pause...
闭嘴 如果你想留在这儿
Buh-buh. If you're gonna be here,
我希望你能安静地坐着
I'm gonna have to ask you to sit quietly
并且给这部银幕巨作
and give this cinematic masterpiece
应有的关注 行吗
the attention it deserves, okay?
能做到吗
Can you do that?
-能 -谢谢
- Yup. - Thank you.
真恶心
That's disgusting.
你没事吧
You okay?
啥
Huh?
要面巾纸吗
I mean, you want a tissue or something?
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing's the matter.
你就没有
You weren't moved by that
被这个场景感动吗
little moment right there, that scene?
显然没有你那么感动
Evidently not as much as you.
好吧 对不起
Oh, well, I'm sorry.
很抱歉 我沉浸在一部关于友情
Okay, I'm sorry that I got drawn in to a beautiful film
和牺牲的电影中
about sacrifice and friendship.
-我道歉 -那哥们刚刚生了个孩子
- I apologize. - The dude just gave birth.
他是个外星人 懂吗
He's an alien, okay?
在那个星球上 他们有不同的器官
They got different plumbing on this planet.
我不知道
Okay, I don't know.
他们雌雄同体
They're all hermaphrodites
-我就是不明白你为什么要哭 -之类的
- I just didn't understand why you were crying, okay? - or whatever.
就好像...我是说...
It's kind of like... I mean...
我没有 我哭了吗
I'm not... Did I cry?
算了吧 还是算了吧
You know what? Forget it. Forget it. Forget it.
你不明白当爹的感受
Forget it. You don't know what it's like
你不明白
to be a father, you don't understand.
你知道我要做什么吗 找部卡♥通♥片
You know what I could do? I'll find a cartoon.
好吧 说到卡♥通♥片
Okay, speaking of cartoons,
你打算把格蕾丝带来吗
are you planning on bringing Gracie here?
因为作为一名执法人员
Because if you are,
如果你打算带她来这儿
as a law enforcement official, I'm required
我得打电♥话♥给儿童保护服务部
to call the Department of Child Protective Services.
你觉得自己搞笑吗
Oh, you think you're funny.
你个三流笑星 没关系
I'm gonna give it a medium. It's okay.
没文化的...
A cultureless...
嘘 我是麦格瑞特
Shh. McGarrett.
畜生
...animal.
好 我们马上到
Yeah, we're on the way.
赶紧穿鞋
Put your shoes on.
被害人莫妮卡·简森 28岁
The victim's name is Monica Jennsen, 28.
是一名移♥民♥与海关执法局探员
She was an ICE agent.
尸体是被海岸警卫队带上岸的
Body was brought ashore by the Coast Guard.
这是负责的特别探员杰夫·莫瑞森 她的上级
This is Special Agent in charge, Jeff Morrison, her supervisor.
-你好 -真希望我们能在更好的情况下见面
- How you doing? - Wish we would have met under better circumstances.
洛瑞跟我讲了很多你们和你们团队的事
Lori's told me a lot about you guys and your team.
这么说你们认识彼此
Oh, so you guys know each other?
几年前我们在联邦特遣队合作过
We worked together on a federal task force a few years ago.
你失去一名探员 我们深表遗憾
We're really sorry to hear you lost an agent.
谢谢你们
I appreciate that.
你们为什么觉得
What makes you guys think that this was anything
不只是机械故障那么简单
more than mechanical problems with the plane?
一开始我是这样想的
Initially, I did think that,
但我到现场之后
but then I got on scene, and they said
他们说验尸官觉得可能是谋杀
the medical examiner has concerns about possible foul play.
麦克斯和尸体在码头那边
Max is with the body at the end of the pier.
当时只有她一个人在飞机上
Okay. And now she was the only one on board?
对 只有她 冲浪者把她
Yeah, just her. The surfers that pulled her
从飞机里拖出来 对此非常确定
from the plane are pretty positive about that.
这样说不通啊
None of this makes any sense.
她今天没有飞行计划
She wasn't even scheduled to fly today.
简森最近在跟进什么案件
What kind of case was Jennsen working on lately?
大部分都是日常事务
Mostly routine stuff.
核对件号♥
Comparing shipping numbers
货物重量和报关单
and cargo weights to customs manifest.
如果她遇到什么异常情况
And if she came across something unusual,
应该会告诉我的
she was supposed to loop me in.
她可能陷入能力范围之外的问题吗
You think maybe she got in over her head this time?
也许 她学得快 希望得到赏识
Maybe. She was a quick study, eager to impress,
但她毕竟还是新手
but she was definitely green.
她的红皮本呢 我们能看看吗
What about her red book? Can we see that?
可以 我可以从她办公室拿到
Yeah, I can get that out of her office.
等等 什么是红皮本
Wait, wait, wait. What's a red book?
调查员日志
It's an investigator's day-to-day diary.
周末交给上级
They turn it into their supervisor at the end of the week
我们就能知道他们在做什么
so we know exactly what they've been working on.
看来我们一定要看看了
All right, we're definitely gonna need that,
还有任何正在调查的案件资料
plus, any active case files.
当然可以 我们会全力配合
Absolutely. Whatever you guys need.
太好了 谢谢
All right, great. Thanks.
有什么线索吗
We know anything yet?
现在的推断只不过是我的初步观察
All I can give you right now are my preliminary observations.
然而 正是这些观察
However, it's exactly those observations
让我产生了怀疑
that give me reason for concern.
如你们所见
As you can see, the victim
被害人舌头周围肿胀
show signs of swelling around the tongue
喉咙附近肌肉紧绷
and tenseness around the throat muscles.
没有撞击产生的淤痕
There's no bruising from the impact,
肺里没有海水
or water in the lungs, which leads me to believe
因此我认为撞击之前她已经死亡
that she was dead before the impact.
我认为死因
And I'm thinking COD
很可能是中毒
was most likely poisoning.
死亡时间呢
And what about TOD?
根据肝脏温度
Well, based on liver temperature,
死亡时间至少是八小时前
I'd say at least eight hours ago.
什么型号♥的飞机
What kind of plane was she in?
赛斯纳177
A Cessna 177 Cardinal.
-177 你确定吗 -确定 怎么了
- 177? You sure about that? - Positive. Why?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表