瓦胡岛 马诺阿谷
快点 马上就到了
Come on. It's right over here.
要变天了
That wasn't good.
是的 我们得赶快离开这里
Yeah. We should get out of here.
我觉得我们是从这条路来的
I think we came this way.
看 一个帐篷
Look-- a tent.
有人吗
Hello? Anybody there?
不行 我们不能进去
No, we can't go in there.
你开玩笑吗 我们得找个地方躲雨
You kidding? We got to get out of this rain.
这几发打得很出色
Outstanding group.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
夏威夷海军陆战基地 乌鲁帕乌火山口步♥枪♥射击场
看到你父亲的来♥复♥枪♥准星依旧 我很高兴
Good to know your father's rifle still shoots tight.
是啊 在我没学会拆卸之前
Yeah. He taught me how to break it down
他都不准我用这把枪
before I was allowed to fire around.
他跟我说起过这个地方
He told me about this place.
你父亲想带你到这来
Your father wanted to bring you here.
他答应在我16岁生日时送我一把猎枪
He promised me a hunting rifle for my 16th birthday.
但世事无常
Then things changed.
不如你也用它来几下
You don't you put a couple of rounds through it?
看看我能不能打中 那个靶子
Let me see if I can put some lead through that target.
好家伙 那个有600多米远
Well, boy, that's 700 yards--
对你这样的老头来说可不容易啊
a hell of a long shot for an old man like you.
我赌20块你甚至碰不到边
I got 20 bucks says you don't even hit steel.
你觉得怎么样
How do you like that?
那么 两个回合
Well, let's make it two rounds.
-要么双倍要么全赔 -没问题
- Double or nothing. -You got it.
我准备好了
Ready.
我看到靶子了
I have the target.
打得不错 乔
Nice shooting, Joe.
肯定是因为枪好
Must be the rifle.
肯定是
Must be.
这样吧 你请我喝一杯那种带小伞的酒
I'll tell you what-- you buy me one of those umbrella drinks,
我们就算扯平了
we'll call it even.
好吧
Okay.
那么
So, uh...
你什么时候回科罗拉多
when you are you going back to Coronado?
我不回去了
I'm not.
我申请调任到珍珠港
I put in for a transfer to Pearl Harbor.
-监督海豹突击队训练 -真的吗
- Overseeing SEAL team training. -Really?
这个岛看上去
The island seemed like a...
很适合让我放松放松
pretty good place to wind it down.
问题是 乔 你不是那种
The thing is, Joe, I mean, you're not the...
你不是那种享受阳光
you're not really a fun-in-the-sun,
无拘无束的夏威夷风格
hang-loose, aloha type.
他们也让你留下来了
They let you stay.
是啊
Yeah, they did.
"干杯"在夏威夷语里怎么说
What's Hawaiian for "Bottoms up"?
Okole maluna
Okole maluna.
为了无拘无束干杯
Here's to hanging loose.
等我亲眼看你放松了再说吧
I'll believe that when I see it.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
你能在这儿真好
It's going to be good to have you around.
我是乔·怀特
Joe White.
什么时候
When?
我马上到
I'm on my way.
没事吧
Everything all right?
有事
No.
死者的名字是克雷·加西亚
The deceased's name is Clay Garcia.
那是他的妻子玛丽萨
That's his wife, Marissa.
死因
Cause of death?
准确来说 这不是我的案子
Technically speaking, it's not my case.
这不是我要的答案 麦克斯
That's not an answer, Max.
尸体是在丛林中被发现的
The body was recovered in the jungle.
他用一把注册在他名下的枪
The cause of death was a self-inflicted gunshot wound
自杀身亡的
with a gun registered to him.
我回到这个岛的原因之一
One of the reasons I came back to this island
就是为了能和像加西亚这样的人在一起
was to be around guys like Garcia.
他是你训练的 是吗
You trained him, didn't you?
我见过最出色的海豹突击队员之一
One of the best SEALs I'd ever seen.
我们下周本来要去捕鱼的
We were supposed to go spearfishing next week.
他为什么要自杀
Why would he kill himself?
部队的调动影响到了他的婚姻
Deployments took a toll on his marriage.
他休假离开部队
He went on leave from active duty
希望挽救他的婚姻
hoping to reconcile.
见鬼 他竭尽全力想挽救自己的婚姻
Hell, he was going to fight to save his marriage,
而不是在丛林里举枪自杀
not shoot himself up in the jungle.
乔 我见过因为交不起
Joe, I've seen guys kill themselves
抵押贷款而自杀的人
'cause they can't make a mortgage payment.
但加西亚不是那种人
Yeah, but Garcia was not that guy.
他从不认输
He was squared away.
不管任务
No matter how hard
是多么的困难加西亚都会接受
or impossible the assignment, Garcia took it.
这中间有蹊跷
Something's not right.
他没有自杀
He didn't kill himself.
你想让我调查这个案子吗
You want me to look into this?
如果你告诉我是自杀 我就相信
You tell me it's a suicide, I'll believe it.
好的
All right.
麦克斯 你看过了没有
Max, did you take a look?
我连看都不该看的
Oh, I shouldn't even be doing this.
我瞄了一眼验尸官的验尸报告
Well, I familiarized myself with the M.E.'s case summary
然后大致看了一下现场照片
and took a cursory look at the crime scene photos.
我需要你仔细地观察 麦克斯
Okay, I need you to take a closer look, Max, okay?
你想让我重开这个案子吗
You want me to reopen the case?
是的 这有什么关系
Yeah. What's the big deal?
你有任何其他证据
Do you have any extenuating evidence
能够表明这不是自杀吗
that might suggest that this wasn't a suicide?
没有
No.
那好
Okay, well, then,
要正式重开这个案子
I'm going to need a little bit more than that
我需要更多的证据
in order to officially reopen the case,
考虑到进行验尸的是高级验尸官
considering that my boss, the senior medical examiner,
同时也是我的上司
was the one who performed the autopsy.
有一个不成文的规定
There is an unwritten rule
就是不要去惹你的上司
that you don't mess with the boss's toe tags.
说不定他犯了个错 麦克斯
Well, maybe he made a mistake, Max.
不大可能
Highly unlikely.
他以最高荣誉毕业于哈佛医学院
He graduated summa cum laude from Harvard Medical School.
另外 在死者手中发现的枪
Besides, the weapon found
是注册在他自己名下的
in the deceased's hand was registered to him.
所以 除非有新证据或者
So, unless there is new evidence or a...
有令人信服的理论说明这是他杀...
a compelling theory of a crime being committed...
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max, Max,
听我说
listen to me.
我前任指挥官的手下死了
My former CO lost one of his men.
我想让你重新调查
I want you to reopen this case.
这是请求还是命令
Is this a favor or an order?
都是
It's both.
怎么 你现在和雷·梅普斯一起混吗
So, what, are you hanging with Ray Mapes now?
表哥 你好啊
Well, hello to you, too, cuz.
你知道他是被
You do know that HPD
火奴鲁鲁警局强制开除的吧
forced him out of the department, right?
是啊 我们三个都是
Yeah, well, that makes three of us.
唯一的区别就是你重回警局
The only difference is you got your badge back
而我再也回不去了
and I'm never going to.
区别大着呢 梅普斯是个"园丁"
There's a big difference. Mapes was a gardener--
他栽赃陷害 毫无道德可言
planting evidence, collecting ethics violations.
不知道他们背后怎么说我
I wonder what they say about me.
你不能让内务部牵着鼻子走
You can't let IA tell the story.
这正是弗莱尔所希望的
That's exactly what Fryer wants.
还有什么关系 他们已经赢了
What does it matter? They've already won.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表