Why?
因为一旦日本侵入夏威夷
Because, had the Japanese invaded Hawaii, they would have
他们就能够掌控大量美国货币
been able to seize huge sums of U.S. currency.
通过这种方式 美联储只需声明
By this way, the Federal Reserve just declares
这些夏威夷券作废 问题就解决了
the Hawaii-stamped bills worthless. Problem solved.
当然 日本没有打进来
Of course, the invasion never happened.
当战争结束后
When the war ended,
这些加印版钞票就被召回了
the overprint notes were recalled.
那布莱克是怎么拿到这个的
Okay. How did Blake get this?
不是从公主号♥上拿到的
Not from the Princesa.
肯定是在打捞其他沉船时找到的
He must have been diving another wreck.
如果那个钱包在水下呆了50年
If that wallet was underwater for 50 years,
他也许是在打捞一艘二战时期的沉船
he may have been salvaging a ship that sunk during World War II.
等一下 凯瑟琳破解了
Okay, hang on a second. Catherine decrypted
布莱克笔记本上的坐标
the coordinates from Blake's notebook.
看它们的位置
Look where they fall.
是从瓦胡岛到毛伊岛的一条直线
It's a straight line from Oahu to Maui.
这艘船肯定是在码头或者航线附近沉没的
His wreck must have sunk along a ferry or shipping route.
那可有不少地方
That's a lot of ground to cover.
布莱克可能在其中任何一个地方遇害
And Blake could have been killed at any one of these sites.
我想我能找到是哪一个
I may know how to find which one.
火奴鲁鲁港口 莫瓦克租贸
根据布莱克的信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥记录
According to Blake's credit card company,
他在你这租了一艘打捞船
he rented one of your salvage boats.
是的 我的大多数客户都是沉船打捞员
Yeah. Most of my business is wreck divers.
布莱克的归还期限是明天
Blake wasn't due back until tomorrow.
-他有说他准备去哪里打捞吗 -我没问
- Did he say where he planned on diving? - I didn't ask,
就算我问了他也不会告诉我的
and he wouldn't have told me if I had.
布莱克从来不和别人讲他的工作
Blake didn't talk to anybody about his work.
朱利安先生 那艘船现在是犯罪现场
Mr. Julian, that boat is now a crime scene,
你能帮我们找到它吗
so you think you can help us find where it is?
我所有的船都装有追踪系统
All my rentals are equipped with tracking systems.
稍等一下 我把它打开
Just a second. I'll pull it up.
-太好了 -好的
- Ok, perfect. - Great.
-有问题吗 -他船上的接收器没在运作
- Is there a problem? - Transponder on his boat isn't working.
肯定是被破坏了
Must be busted.
或者是布莱克不想让其他人
Or Blake disabled it because he didn't want
跟踪他到打捞地点 把它关掉了
anyone following his to his dive site.
听我说 把艘船的名称和样子告诉我
Okay, listen to me. Give me the tags and a description the boat.
如果杀害布莱克的凶手没有将船沉入海底
Okay, if Blake's killers haven't sunk the boat,
那艘船一定还在某处 是吧
it's got to still be out there somewhere, right?
火奴鲁鲁6588号♥
6588, Sector Honolulu.
请求报告行动情况和方位
Request op and position.
火奴鲁鲁6588号♥
Sector Honolulu, 6588,
行动正常 方位北纬21度45.3分
operations normal, position 21 degrees, 45.3 minutes north,
西经157度25.4分
157 degrees, 25.4 minutes west,
警告 燃油量还剩11分钟
one plus one zero minutes to bingo.
继续搜索目标船只
Continuing parallel search for the overdue vessel.
让我问你一个问题
So let me ask you a question.
如果一个女人的个人主页资料上
If a woman leaves the relationship status
没写恋爱状态 通常是表示
on her profile page empty, does that generally mean
她是单身还是已经名花有主了
that she is single or that she is taken?
是不是博物馆的那个性感博士
Is this about the hot doctor from the museum?
你应该约她出来
You should ask her out.
什么 他跟你说了
What, he... he talked to you about this?
五零版"八卦天后"吗
What, are we in high school?
-不是 但... -嘿 伙计们
- No, we're not, but... - Hey, guys.
海岸警卫队刚刚打电♥话♥过来
Coast Guard just called.
他们在瓦胡岛东面40英里发现了布莱克的船
They found Blake's boat 40 miles east of Oahu.
飞行员说船没有随着水流移♥动♥
Pilot says it is not moving with the currents.
连我这种小白都知道这是怎么回事
Ooh! Even I know what that means.
-意味着船下锚了 -没错
- Means the boat is anchored. - That's right.
所以布莱克打捞的方位就在船下面
So the site Blake was diving must be right below it.
是的 只有一个办法能找出真♥相♥
Yeah, there's only one way to find out.
那里的水很深
Those are deep waters.
你要是一个人下去简直是疯了
You'd be crazy to dive that by yourself.
是的 所以我才要找个搭档一起去
Yeah, I would. That's why I'm taking a partner.
我吗
Partner?
史蒂夫 谢谢你喊我来
Steve, glad you called.
阿成 现在不是时候
Chin, it's not a good time.
我想知道你为什么会用我的密♥码♥
I want to know why you were using
登入火奴鲁鲁警局数据库
my password to access HPD records.
我想看我的案件档案
I wanted to see my case file.
为什么
Why?
因为我想知道他们对我了解多少
'Cause I want to know what they have on me.
看我是否还有机会拿回我的警徽
See if there's any chance of me ever getting my badge back.
你可以直接来问我
You could have just asked me.
你一个月前才复职
You just get reinstated a month ago.
我不想看到你为我又惹上麻烦
Last thing I want to do is cause you any trouble.
你不该来这的
You shouldn't even be here.
他来这儿干什么
What the hell is he doing here?
凯利警督
Lieutenant Kelly.
很高兴看到你又拿回警徽了
It's nice to see you got your badge back.
有些人 就没那么幸运了
Yeah, some of us, we weren't so lucky.
我给你十秒钟的时间
You got ten seconds to turn around
回到你的车上 雷
and go back to your car, Ray.
你想让我走吗 科诺
You want me to leave, Kono?
不
No.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
老大哥阿成
Good ol' cousin Chin.
他又回到五零特遣队了 是吗
He's back with Five-O, that right?
是的
Yeah.
你是用他的密♥码♥帮我搞到那些档案的
And, uh, you used his password to get me those HPD files?
我不知道是该夸你明智
I can't decide whether that was really resourceful...
还是批评你蠢
or incredibly stupid.
听着 弗兰克
Look, Frank,
你问我要权限 我给你了
you came to me for access, I got you access.
阿成不是问题 我会搞定的
Chin won't be a problem. I'll make sure of it.
你最好把他搞定
You better.
你表哥要是开始多管闲事
Your cousin starts poking his nose where it doesn't belong,
那我们就有麻烦了
that's gonna be a problem for all of us.
我的处理手段不会像你这么小心
I might not handle it as delicately as you.
这里有血迹
We got blood.
布雷克·斯宾塞的潜水船
这里有枪击溅血 地上也有血迹
Gunshot spatter and a pool here
布莱克一定是在这里倒下了
where Blake must have dropped.
为什么在这里行凶呢
Why right here? Right?
本可以在布莱克潜水时做好准备
Could have set up while Blake was diving,
他一出水面就毙了他
and popped him right when he got out of the water.
这有颗子弹 九毫米口径
Got a slug here. Nine mil.
看看子弹轨迹
All right, check out this trajectory.
子弹射入这个位置 凶手一定在这艘船上
Shooter had to be on the boat for this to line up.
这就意味着要么是他强行登船
Which means he either forced his way on or...
要么布莱克足够信任他 让他上船的
Or Blake trusted him enough to have him on board.
关于那段监控录像
So, uh, you hear anything back
国防部有回复了吗
from the DOD about that surveillance video yet?
还是没回音
Still no word.
怎么了
What?
我总感觉
I just can't shake this feeling
你有事瞒着我 乔 就是这样
there's something you're not telling me, Joe. That's all.
抛开杂念 等我们下潜至45米深时
Well try harder 'cause when we break 150 feet
你就会开始头昏 这时你脑子里
and the narcosis sets in, you're gonna have
若是再反复想着这些事情
enough trouble keeping your head straight without those thoughts
是很难保持清醒的 懂了吗
bouncing around in it. Understand?
-嗯 -好的 我先下去
- Yeah. - Okay. I splash first.
我们沿着锚线下潜
We're gonna follow the anchor line down.
跟紧 集中精神
Stay close, stay focused.
-看看布莱克发现了什么 -遵命 长官
- Now let's go see what Blake found. - Yes. Sir.
麦克斯 要搭把手吗
Max, you need a hand?
谢了
Oh, thank you,
验尸员以外的人
but it is against protocol
处理残骸是违反规定的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表