are looking for potential smallpox buyers.
他们在交通安♥全♥局♥那边 检查进境航♥班♥
They're at TSA, checking incoming flights.
同时 我们要去一趟医院
Meantime, we're gonna go to this hospital,
看看康孟斯基的司机想不想谈一谈
see if Comescu's driver is feeling chatty.
他才不会告诉我们任何事情
He's not gonna tell us anything.
的确 他是不会
No, he's not,
但我们将会用一下我们
but we are gonna use a page
麦格瑞特的审问方式
out of McGarrett's playbook.
你那是什么意思
And what do you mean by that?
拿到剧本后你得把它烧了
Take the playbook, and you set it on fire.
好吧
All right.
患者B在二十小时前出现似流感样的症状
MAN: Patient beta developed flu-like symptoms 20 hours ago.
体温摄氏38.5度
Temperature at 38.5 degrees Celsius.
八小时后
Eight hours later,
舌头和口腔中出现了红疹子
a rash emerged on the tongue and in the mouth.
我认为脓肿疹子期将在
I expect the pustular rash period to begin
接下来的10到12小时内开始
within the next ten to 12 hours.
这可是太吓人了
It's astonishing.
我要是没搞错的话
If I'm understanding this correctly,
他们将潜伏期和先期症状期
they have significantly reduced the incubation
大大的减少了
and prodrome periods.
什么意思
Meaning what?
嗯 出血天花
Well, with hemorrhagic smallpox,
从暴露时起到死亡的时间段通常为
the time between exposure and death is typically
14到28天
14 to 28 days.
这种病毒会把这个时间段减少到了3天
This version of the virus reduced that to three days.
那这种情况会对病毒大规模的爆发有什么样的影响
So, what kind of impact would that have on an outbreak?
非常之大
Monumental.
这种病会在我们搞到疫苗前
The disease would spread faster and more efficiently
传播越来越快而且传染性越来越强
than we could mobilize the vaccine.
你认识这个说话的人吗 他出现在摄像头前过吗
You know the man talking-- does he ever appear on camera?
没有 我们自己检查过所有事
Nah, we've gone through everything.
他只做旁白 从没在屏幕上出现过
He only narrates, never shows up on screen.
还有些关于他的事
Still, there's something about him.
什么事呀
What's that?
嗯 我觉得听到过他的声音
Well, I feel like I know that voice.
他声音听起来很熟 但我还没法确认是谁
He sounds familiar to me, but I can't place him.
可能这不是他第一次做的视频
Maybe it's not the first video he's made.
嗨 哥们
Hey, buddy,
怎么不弄杯咖啡呢 啊哈
why don't you, uh, grab a cup of coffee, huh?
好啊 多谢
All right, thanks.
这个是马库 考麦斯库的司机
This is Marku, Comescu's driver.
你受那么多罪看起来没怎么着啊
You don't look so bad after all that, huh?
医生说你有几处骨折
Doc says you got a couple of fractures,
轻微脑震荡
minor concussion,
但你会很快离开这儿的
but you're gonna be out of here in no time.
你知道我们夏威夷这儿管这叫什么吗
You know what we call that here in Hawaii?
波马依卡依
Pomaika'i.
祝你好运
Good luck.
是啊 但你知道他们说运气吗
Yeah, but you know what they say about luck.
我可不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
是啊 你不应该怕我
Well, you shouldn't be afraid of me.
因为我是个大好人呀
'Cause I am a very nice guy.
但这个
But this...
这个你就应该怕了
This you should be afraid of.
那是什么呀
What is that?
我可不知道这是什么
I don't have any idea what it is.
我们是在你们实验室找到的
We found it in that lab of yours.
我们现在想试出来这是什么
We want to test it out now.
看着了吧 我喜欢这么干
See, I like that.
这才有科学意义呐
Very scientific.
你们是美国警♥察♥
You're American police officers.
你们不能拿我怎么着
You can't do anything to me.
好吧 我肯定是不会告诉别人的
Well, I'm certainly not gonna tell anybody.
你会告诉别人吗
Are you gonna tell anyone?
我可不会
Not me.
好吧 那就没事了
All right, that's settled.
考麦斯库在哪
Where's Comescu?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you.
行
Okay.
马库 真能叫板
Marku, so hostile.
唉 干什么
Hey, what...?
等等 等等 等
Wait, wait, wait.
拔♥出♥来♥
Take it out.
拔♥出♥来♥
Take it out!
我把它停了
I got it stopped.
我会拔♥出♥来♥的
I'm gonna take it out.
但你得告诉我们考麦斯库在哪
Just tell us where Comescu is.
我 我不知道他在哪
I-I don't know where he is.
我发誓 好吧 我们会回到大楼里的
I swear. All right, we're back in the building.
他随身带了多少病毒 快停下
How much of the virus did he take with him? Stop!
九小瓶 行了吧 快拔了吧
Nine vials, okay? Take it out.
行 行 他要卖♥♥给谁呀
Okay, okay, who's he selling it to?
我只知道今天有人买♥♥
A-All I know is the buy is going down today.
2点
2:00,
国际贸易中心
International Market Place.
但是 有些不对劲
But, uh, s-s-something is wrong.
什么呀
What?
当德科拉到那儿去拿货时
When Dracul got there to pick up the product,
人全都死了
everyone was dead.
所有患者全都头部中枪
All the patients, shot in the head.
你指望我们相信
And you expect us to believe
那些人不是你杀的
that you didn't kill those men?
不是我们 我跟你发誓
It wasn't us. I swear to you!
我发誓
I swear.
等一下
Wait!
那个医生 那个医生不见了
The doctor... the doctor was gone.
什么医生
What doctor?
告诉我们他名字
Give us a name.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 我发誓
I don't know. I swear!
求你们了 快拔了吧 -快输进来了 这我可做不到
Please, take it out! -It's coming; I can't.
等一下
Wait!
别紧张 哥们
Relax, relax, buddy.
这个是维他命 B-12
It is vitamin B-12.
这个应该是帮助你身体痊愈的
It is supposed to aid in healing.
你会好起来的
You'll be fine.
再见呀
Aloha.
买♥♥家是印古实塔团的车♥臣♥叛军
The buyers are Chechen rebels from the Ingushetia Regiment.
我们的办公室正传图片呢
Our office is sending pictures.
他们去年在莫斯科
They blew up a bus stop
炸了一个公交车站
in Moscow last year.
啊哈
Good.
你知道他们怎么才能把这事干得更完美
You know what would make this perfect?
这儿要是有更多的人 我是指如果他们要搞一个生化恐怖袭击
If there was more people here; I mean, if we're gonna have
为什么不搞大一些 你知道吗
a biological disaster, why don't we go big, you know?
你怎么穿成这样啊
Why do you dress like that?
你现在是在夏威夷
You're in Hawaii.
这是我的风格
It's my style.
这不是什么风格 就是个坏毛病
It's not a style. It's a bad habit.
现在情况怎么样了 G
How's it looking, G?
德科拉还没出现呐
No sign of Dracul yet.
我刚才应该去审那个司机
I should have been the one questioning that driver.
嗨 就算是你的那个搭档
Hey, even your partner
也不会想让你来审问 卡兰探员
thought that was a bad idea, Agent Callen.
我们刚收到这帮车♥臣♥家伙的照片
We just got photos of the Chechens.
有戴尼·以斯拉莫夫 谢尔盖·阿米内夫
We got Deni Islamov, Sergei Aminev.
科诺
Kono,
俯瞰到了什么吗
what's the bird's-eye view?
还没有
Not yet.
等一下
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表