他们因精神问题把她关在奥卡兰尼医院
They've got her on a psych hold at Okalani hospital.
这里说她打中了他的脸
Okay, this says she shot him in the face.
是的 用的是猎枪
Yeah, with a shotgun.
这么说没有牙医记录 对不对
Okay, so, no dental records. Right?
而且没有脸来对照
No face to identify him.
只有女朋友的供词
With the girlfriend's confession,
我敢肯定他们没有提取尸体的指纹
I'm pretty sure they didn't print the body.
你是怎么想的
What are you getting at?
这看上去是个装死的好方法
It just seems like a really good way to fake your own death.
除非你们觉得是
That is, unless you think
一个死人扇了我们的被害人一巴掌
a dead person slapped our victim in the face.
那么 如果是这样的话
Okay, if that's the case,
他女朋友肯定也参与其中
the girlfriend was definitely in on it,
我们去和她谈谈
so let's go talk to her.
洛瑞 你的侧写能力能判断
Lori, I could use your profiling skills to determine
她是真疯了还是在装疯卖♥♥傻
if she's crazy, or just acting crazy.
要知道 还有一个重要的问题
All right. You know, there's a big question
我们没有考虑到
that we haven't asked yet.
有人在史瑞森家里被枪杀了
Somebody got shot at Straithan's apartment.
如果不是他 那是谁
So, if not him, then who?
无论是谁 他被埋在史瑞森墓里
Whoever it is, he's buried in Straithan's grave.
我来准备挖墓需要的文件
I'll get the paperwork started for an exhumation.
好的 在此期间 如果史瑞森还活着
Okay, in the meantime, if Straithan is alive,
他已经在外游荡一个礼拜了
and he's been walking around all week,
也许之前他和我们的被害人有过交集
maybe our victims had some prior interactions.
科诺 看看室友记不记得他
Kono, see if the roommate recognizes him, okay?
我从来没见过他 对不起
I've never seen him. Sorry.
你认为是他干的吗
Do you think he did it?
他只是我们正在调查的人
He's, uh, someone we're looking into.
你还撑得住吗
How are you handling all this?
就那样 不怎么好
Oh, you know. Not great.
最糟的是我失去了我的两个室友
The worst part is, I lost both my roommates,
现在就我一个人了
and I'm all alone.
我从来没有一个人生活过
I've never lived by myself before.
那你的朋友 他们
So your-your friends-- they, uh...
他们有没有告诉过你前几周
they never told you about anyone threatening them
是否有人威胁或者恐吓过他们吗
or scaring them this past week?
神坛那里有一个怪人
Well, there was that one weird guy up at the heiau.
什么怪人
What weird guy?
几天前的晚上有人骚扰他们
Somebody was bothering them a few nights ago.
克里斯蒂安想把他赶走
Christian tried to make him go away,
我想他摔倒了被石头敲破了头
and I guess he fell and hit his head on a rock.
凯特说他流了很多血
Kat said he was bleeding really bad.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
-有什么发现 -还没有
- Anything? - Not yet.
我在想如果这几天没下过雨
I was hoping since it hadn't rained the past few days,
我们运气会好一点
we'd get lucky.
你拿到挖掘史瑞森尸体的搜查证了吗
Did you get the warrant yet to exhume Straithan's grave?
没有 我还在努力
No, I'm still working on it.
如果你在这里发现了他的血
If you find his blood up here,
-可以帮助我说服法官他还活着 -是的
- it'll help convince the judge he's among the living. - Yeah.
谢谢你 牧师
Mahalo, Kahu.
没关系 孩子
No problem, sistah.
先祖很喜欢你
The kupuna like you.
你一会儿去帕普斯吗
You hitting Pops later?
-是的 -浪肯定很大
- Yeah. - Waves should be firing.
-一会儿见 -好的
- See you there. - All right.
科诺 看这里
Kono, check this out.
是血
That's blood.
那个室友说的对
Roommate was right.
看上去是有人摔得不轻
Looks like someone took a nasty fall.
这不是妮基·罗伊斯
This isn't the first time
第一次被诊断出有精神问题了
Nikki Royce has been committed for mental issues.
少年时期她就被诊断患有进食障碍
As a teenager, she was hospitalized with an eating disorder.
是吗
All right.
你去的那个万圣节派对是谁开的
So, the, uh... the Halloween party you went to-- who threw it?
就一个朋友
Oh, just a friend.
真的吗
Ah.
你一个人去的
Go by yourself?
到了
This is it.
不要让她太靠近你
Don't let her get too close to you.
她会挠人的
She is a scratcher.
听着 我说过我不会再去"放出"了
Listen, I said I am not going back into the chicken anymore.
你不能逼我去
You can't make me.
"放出"
The chicken?
厨房♥ 厨房♥
Kitchen. Kitchen!
那里有好多 好多虫子
There are... There are bugs. There are bugs.
听着 我告诉他们了 我告诉他们了
Listen, I told them... I told them, and...
妮基 我们要跟你谈谈克雷格 行吗
So, Nikki, we need to talk to you about Greg. Okay?
看 光
Look. The lights.
光里有东西
There's something in the lights.
它会刺伤你
It stabs you.
-妮基 跟我们讲讲克雷格 -不
- Nikki, talk to us about Greg. - No.
不 我不能 我不能
No, I can't. No, no. No, I can't.I can't.
我们知道他还活着
We know he's alive.
你们伪造了他的死
You guys faked his death.
你装疯卖♥♥傻
You pretend to be crazy.
如果走运的话过不了几年
And take the chance the hospital will discharge you
医院就会放你出院 是不是
in a couple of years, right?
感谢上帝 谢谢你
Oh, thank God. Thank you.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
没人相信我说的
Okay, no one will believe me.
是吗 那他在哪里
All right, well, where is he?
晚上他会来跟我说话
He comes at night and talks to me.
你得跟他们说
You've got to tell them.
他们不相信我
They won't believe me.
我朝他开了枪
I shot him!
你朝谁开了枪 妮基 你杀的是谁
Who did you shoot, Nikki? Who'd you kill?
克雷格
Greg.
但他又回来了
Then he came back.
他缠着我不放
He's haunting me.
你能帮我吗 求你了
Can you help me, please?
我只想要他离开 让我能睡个安稳觉
I just want him to go away so I can get some sleep.
求求你了
Please?
那么 你的专业鉴定是什么
Okay, so, your professional assessment--
她是不是只是个出色的骗子
is she just a great liar?
在这五分钟的过程里 可以看到失语症
In the course of five minutes, we witnessed aphasia,
强迫性皮肤搔抓症 妄想症 出现幻觉
dermatillomania, paranoia, vivid hallucinations.
我的专业评估是 这个女孩病的不轻
My professional assessment-- that girl's off her rocker.
是病的不轻 但她说的是实话吗
Yeah, a little bit, but is she telling the truth?
她有没有杀史瑞森
Did she shoot Straithan?
她自己是这么认为的 但没法知道
Well, she thinks she did, but there's no way to tell
她杀的到底是史瑞森还是别人
if she shot him or somebody else.
那好 听着 打电♥话♥给丹尼
All right, listen, get Danny on the phone,
让他在史瑞森的公♥寓♥和你碰头
have him meet you at Straithan's apartment.
也许鉴证人员会告诉我们她杀的到底是谁
And maybe forensics can tell us who she actually killed.
那间公♥寓♥15分钟前还在 现在就被租了吗
The apartment was available 15 minutes ago, and now it's rented?
卡哈拉 卡普洛哈公♥寓♥
这根本没道理啊
Doesn't make any sense.
什么 你想敲诈我吗
What, you trying to shake me down?
告诉你 我是警♥察♥ 怎么样
Well, I'm a cop. How about that?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?!
如果你在找房♥子的话
If you're looking for an apartment,
我想这栋大楼里就有一间
I think there's one available in this building.
那房♥子看起来不错
Oh, uh, yeah, that's-that's nice,
不过租金我肯定承受不了 谢了
but I think it's a little rich for my blood. Thank you.
你得走楼梯
You'll have to take the stairs.
因为电梯出了点故障
Something is wrong with the elevator.
电梯坏了 这是必须的
Of course something's wrong with the elevator.
谁让我被诅咒了
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表