我不明白
I don't get it.
我们把东西交给他们
I mean, we gave them what they wanted.
他们为什么要炸掉呢
Why blow up their own drugs?
或许炸毁货车的另有其人
Hold on, maybe somebody else rigged the van.
不 就是他们 他们不仅
No, they did it. And they didn't just
炸毁货车 还炸毁所有的证物
blow up the drugs, they blew up our evidence.
如果为了救出重量级疑犯
Destroying evidence makes sense if we have
那就不难理解了
a high-value suspect in custody.
但码头那次行动
But that bust we made at the docks,
没抓到什么重量级疑犯
we didn't get anybody worth this much trouble.
好好再想想
Or did we?
谁 韦加斯
Who, Vargas?
不 他在贩毒集团里只能算喽啰
No, he's low-level security for the cartel.
那可能是假象
Maybe he's not.
孩子们在哪儿
Where are the kids, man?
我都说了
I told you,
我不知道什么车啊孩子的
I don't know nothing about no bus or no kids.
听好了
Listen to me.
没人会为了不相干的人
Nobody blows up $80 million worth of cocaine
炸飞八千万美金的可♥卡♥因♥
to save the schmuck that sits in the back of the van.
孩子们到底在哪儿
Hey, where are the kids?!
说话
Come on!
我受够了 他们在哪儿
We're done here! Where are they?!
你是说毒品全没了
You're saying that the drugs are gone?
那你们就没法起诉我了
Then you got no case against me.
天煞的
Damn.
这可对你们大为不利啊
That's not good for you.
看来你们休想找到那些孩子了
Well, now there's no way you're getting those kids back.
你就是卡斯蒂洛
You're Castillo.
公平起见 我提醒过你
To be fair, I did warn you.
卡斯蒂洛可是很无情的哦
Castillo is ruthless.
来啊
Go ahead.
来啊
Go ahead.
孩子在哪里
Where are the kids?
你不告诉我们那些孩子的下落
I promise you, I promise you, you are not leaving this room
我保证让你离不开这个房♥间
until you tell us where those kids are.
我可不认为你有这能耐
Tell you what. I don't think that's true.
我的律师会来带我离开这里的
I think my lawyer's coming here to get me out.
我想今天的询问可以到此为止了
I think I'm done answering questions for today.
我就要重获自♥由♥了
I think I'm going home.
马上可以见到我的儿子
Gonna go see my boys.
-儿子 -对啊
- Boys? - Yeah.
你说你有女儿 有三个女儿
You said you had girls. Said you had three girls.
我有说过吗
I did say that, didn't I?
-你们肯定会错意了 -是吗
- Must have been mistaken. - Yeah.
让我来跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him for one second.
就一秒钟
Just one second.
给我起来
Get up! Get up!
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
看着我
Look at me.
好啊
Yeah.
我不管你是什么天王老子
I don't care who you are.
叫韦加斯还是卡斯蒂洛
I don't care if you're Vargas or Castillo;
如果我们找不到那些孩子
we don't get those kids back,
我保证一定让你死了
there's gonna be a toe tag hanging off your foot
都没人知道
that's gonna say "John Doe."
那走着瞧
We'll see.
孩子们 不要看那边 看着我
Kids, don't look at that. Look at me.
一定会有人来救我们出去的
Someone's going to find us.
我们一定会没事的
We're going to be okay, all right?
这是什么
What is this?
快打开啊
Open!
兄弟们
Hey, guys.
我查到了些线索
I got something.
还记得三天前的匿名举报吗
Remember that anonymous tip we got three days ago?
当然
Yeah.
是西弗
It was Schafer.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
促使我们进行搜查的那通电♥话♥
The call that led to the drug bust,
是从北岸西弗办公室对面的公用电♥话♥
it came from a pay phone on the North Shore right across
打出的
the street from Schafer's office.
所以我把那通电♥话♥的声音
So I ran a voice analysis,
和西弗的语♥音♥信息进行了对比分♥析♥
comparing the call with Schafer's outgoing voice mail message.
今晚会有批大量的可♥卡♥因♥到货
A large shipment of cocaine will be arriving tonight.
-完全吻合 -等等
- It's a match. - Wait.
西弗怎么会知道毒品货运情况
Why does Schafer know about a drug shipment?
因为他和卡斯蒂洛有生意关系
Because he's in business with Castillo.
他开了一个空壳公♥司♥
He's got a shell company he's been using
将自己名下的一处房♥产
to lease out one of his properties
专门出租给贩毒集团做藏♥毒♥地点
to the cartel as a stash pad.
我们就是在那里找到校车的
That's where we found the bus.
这么一来西弗就是卡斯蒂洛的业主了
Okay, so Schafer's Castillo's landlord, right?
就理解成他们是生意伙伴吧
Let say they were in business together.
他为何要打那通匿名电♥话♥呢
Why would he be making this anonymous call?
谁知道呢 这些无关紧要
Who knows? Doesn't matter.
关系闹僵 有了过节
Relationship went south, they had a beef.
卡斯蒂洛想利用那些孩子来交换毒品
Castillo-- he leverages a bunch of kids to get his drugs back.
藉此报复西弗
He gets payback with Schafer.
一石二鸟之计
Two birds, one stone.
我们要赶快找到西弗
We got to find Schafer.
阿成 有什么新发现
Hey Chin, we get anything?
查到了注册在西弗的空壳公♥司♥
I found a phone registered to Schafer's shell corporation,
名下的一个电♥话♥号♥码 查了记录
and I pulled the records.
发现他一天中收到很多通
Turns out he's been getting calls
从一未登记的号♥码打来的电♥话♥
from an unlisted number all day long.
应该是绑匪打来的
I think it's from the kidnappers.
他在一小时前收到一条短♥信♥
And he got a text about an hour ago.
"夏威夷水泥厂 下午两点
"Hawaiian Cement. 2:00 p.m.
你儿子想见你 一个人来"
Your son wants to see you. Come alone."
所以他才离开了学校
That's why he left the school.
他自己一个人去见他们了
He's meeting them right now.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
我儿子在哪儿
Where's my son?
杰森在哪儿
Where's Jason?
还真没想到你会来
Didn't think you'd show.
你说如果我自己来
You said if I came alone,
你就放了那些孩子
you'd let the kids go.
你在打那通匿名电♥话♥前
You should have thought of that
怎么就不想想会有什么后果呢
before you called in that anonymous tip.
你们可没告诉我
Yeah, well, you didn't tell me
你们要用我的仓库来运输毒品
you were going to be moving drugs out of my warehouse.
我们之间有过协议
We had a deal.
拜托了 只要...
Please, just...
我任凭你处置
do whatever you want with me.
放了那些孩子吧
Just let the kids go.
抱歉 为时已晚
Sorry. It's too late for that.
什么
What?
你做了什么
What did you do?
必须做的事
What I had to.
快走
Move!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
现在就放下
Right now!
我去追西弗
Hey, I'm going after Schafer.
不许动 举起手来
Hey! Hey! Hands up.
拜托了
Please.
一定要找到我儿子
You have to help me find my son.
我恨透你们这些想做英雄的
I hate heroes.
孩子藏哪里了
Where are the kids?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表