剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Abandon ship! Before we're plant food!
快弃船 趁着我们还没变成这些植物的饲料
Heed well, Serpent!
好好看着 毒蛇
Drax will not be stopped by foliage!
德拉克斯不会因为这些植物退缩
This isn't just foliage. It's a delivery system.
这不仅是植物 这是一个运输系统
The Serpent is using it to feed off of life energy
毒蛇正在利用这个系统
his bugs steal from other planets.
来吸收他的虫子从其他星球上窃取的生命能量
Yo, Wrinkles! Got some new targets for you to punch!
皱纹怪 给你几个新目标打打
You sure he heard you?
你确定他听到你了
Ohh, yeah.
那肯定
These creatures are bursting with life.
这些生物的生命活力十分充足
I despise life.
我厌恶生命
Who dares interrupt my meal?
谁胆敢打扰我进餐
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Thanos dares.
灭霸敢
So, the Mad Titan Thanos himself
疯狂的泰坦灭霸
at my doorstep.
亲自来到我的门下
This is indeed a pleasant surprise.
真是个惊喜啊
I look forward to defeating you.
我很期待能够击败你
You are the one who will be defeated this day, Serpent!
你才是会被击败的人 毒蛇
You are no threat to me, mortal.
你对我构不成威胁 凡人
This sword, however...
但是 这把剑
is not going into your slimy hands.
不会落入你的黏手
Rocket, catch!
火箭 接住
Flarg.
我靠
Okay, Serpie. Dance-off. You and me, bro.
好了 毒蛇 你和我比划比划
I do not dance.
我不和别人比划
This sword was forged by my brother, Odin,
这把剑是被我的哥哥奥丁重铸
and enchanted by Hela, Queen of Asgard's Fallen.
被海拉附魔 阿斯加德堕落者的女王
It was designed to slay me,
原本是一把为了杀我而打造的武器
yet it failed, shattering at my touch.
然而它失败了 在我的触碰下化为碎片
I don't imagine you mortals will be so fortunate.
我不认为你们这些凡人会有这么走运了
I will consider myself warned.
谢谢你的警告
As you Guardians are so fond of saying, you're welcome.
就像你们这些护卫喜欢说的 不客气
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Thanos, you will pay for your insolence!
灭霸 你会为你的傲慢付出代价
The World Tree serves at my command!
世界树听我号♥令
It feeds me...
它所捕获的生命能量
with the life energy of its captives.
供我饲食
All the might of Asgard!
阿斯加德的所有力量
You are not the only one capable of siphoning energy, Serpent.
你不是唯一能够虹吸能量的人 毒蛇
Who knew he could do that?
谁知道他也能这么做
Thanos knew.
灭霸知道
What?
怎么了
Was my guess incorrect again?
我又猜错了
I can't believe I'm rooting for the purple guy.
不敢相信我居然在给那个紫薯精加油
My father may be many things,
我的父亲或许有很多特点
but ineffective isn't one of them.
但"无效"绝不是其中之一
You cannot wield life energy, Titan.
你无法动用生命能量 泰坦
You oppose life.
你是反对生命的
You are better suited for Hela's domain than mine.
和我相比 你更适合被海拉统治
You fear Hela's dark power, Asgardian.
你害怕海拉的黑暗力量 阿斯加德人
That is why her sword can defeat you!
所以她的剑才能击败你
That is why I will defeat you!
所以我才会击败你
I... am... Groot.
我 是 格鲁特
Pity you don't have her sword now.
可惜 你现在没有她的剑了
That's really not good.
情况真的不妙
Now to finish that from which I was so rudely interrupted.
现在该继续完成我之前被打断的事了
Oh, yeah? Then where's your sword, nature boy? Burn.
是吗 你的剑呢 小子
Where is Dragonfang?
龙牙匕在哪
I... am... Groot!
我 是 格鲁特
Feeble weed.
弱小的野草
You can barely touch Dragonfang, let alone wield it.
你无法触碰龙牙匕 更别说用它了
Who do you think you are?
你以为自己是谁
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
No! Aah!
不
Clearly, I underestimated you, sapling.
看来我低估你了 小树苗
You possess the potential for power
你所拥有的潜在力量
to rival the World Tree itself.
能够堪比世界树
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Think of how we can rule the galaxy
想想我们能够如何统领银河系
if we wield that power together.
如果我们可以把力量结合
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Very well.
好吧
If you will not join me,
如果你不加入我
I will feast on your life energy!
那我就吸光你的生命能量
I... am... Groooot.
我 是 格鲁特
You will not be, once I've drained you of your life energy.
一旦我吸光你的生命能量 你就不再是了
I think you've had a little too much, Serpent.
我觉得你想太多了 毒蛇
I'm gonna have to cut you off.
我得打断你一下
It appears it will be the Serpent who will do the cutting.
看来毒蛇才是那个动手砍的人
Then we'll do the blasting!
那我们就来炸
I'll show ya blasting!
我来告诉你什么才叫炸
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I... am... Groot!
我 是 格鲁特
This battle is extremely frustrating.
这场战斗让人身心俱疲
It's like he can see our attacks before we make them.
就好像他能预知我们的进攻方式
Now he can't see anything.
现在他什么也看不见了
He's missing the best part.
他正在错过最精彩的部分
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
So, the Serpent is connected to the World Tree,
毒蛇和世界树相连了
and the only way to sever that connection is with Dragonfang?
只有用龙牙匕才能切断
I am Groot. Let's move!
我是格鲁特 我们快点
We gotta punch that sword all the way
我们得赶在毒蛇清醒之前
into the World Tree before the Serpent wakes up!
把剑完全插入世界树
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I... am... Groot.
我 是 格鲁特
No!
不
I am--
我是
It's over, twig. You've failed!
结束了 树苗 你失败了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
No! No!
不 不
Did we stop the Serpent? Verily...
我们阻止了毒蛇吗 是的
Lord of the Stars.
星爵
Thor! Odin! What's happening?
索尔 奥丁 这是怎么回事
What is happening
怎么回事
is you have saved everyone in Asgard
你们拯救了阿斯加德的所有人
and all the Nine Realms.
还有九大世界
Perhaps not everyone.
也许不是所有人
Groot!
格鲁特
You sacrificed everything to save us, bud.
你牺牲了一切来救我们 伙伴
Not as long as I am All-Father of this realm.
只要我还是神王 就不会让他牺牲
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
You mind? I'm, uh, trying to have a moment here.
你介意吗 我正打算煽情呢
Wait. You're alive? You're alive!
等等 你活了 你活了
My brother, the Serpent, is defeated
我弟弟 毒蛇 被打败了
and his captives freed.
他的俘虏也被释放了
Asgard once again owes a mighty debt of gratitude
阿斯加德再一次欠下了银河护卫队
to the Guardians of the Galaxy.
一份深深的感激之情
And once again,
再一次
Asgard completely ignores my contribution.
阿斯加德彻底无视了我的奉献
I saved the Bifrost. I found Dragonfang.
我拯救了彩虹桥 我找到了龙牙匕
I'm just as much hero, if not more.
我也是一个英雄 就这么点要求
Loki? Hero?
洛基 英雄
It is not in your trickster nature.
你的狡猾天性中没有英雄这个词
Aw, give him a break.
算了 饶了他吧
He's a trickster and a hero.
他是个骗子 也是个英雄
You know, a bit of both.
二者都有一点
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Even my father, Thanos, the most evil being in the galaxy,
就算是我父亲灭霸 银河系最邪恶的存在
proved he was capable of good,
也证明他能做好事
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表