剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Guardians of the Galaxy,
银河护卫队
all of Asgard stands in your debt this day.
阿斯加德所有子民都不会忘记你们的恩情
For with your aid, we defeated the Darkhawk invaders
在你们的帮助下 我们打败了黑隼入侵者
and my corrupted brother, the Serpent.
和我邪恶的哥哥 毒蛇
Tell me, Thor, how is it
告诉我 托尔 为什么
I specifically saved Father's life from the Darkhawks,
明明是我从黑隼手中就下了父亲
yet I receive no such appreciation?
但是他却一点都不感激我
You are a trickster, Loki, not a hero.
你只会恶作剧 洛基 你不是英雄
But I helped!
但我也有功劳
As honorary Asgardians, you shall receive new titles.
作为荣誉阿斯加德人 你们应该接受这封号♥
Peter Quill, you are hereby dubbed Scoundrel Supreme,
彼得·奎尔 你将被封为无赖至尊
for your untrustworthiness rivals that of Loki himself.
你的不义程度与洛基不相上下
Rocket, you are hereby dubbed
火箭 你被封为
Master of Combustion and Explosion.
爆破和轰炸大♥师♥
Mmm. Expensive.
很昂贵的样子
I assume my new title comes with a weapons upgrade.
我相信我的新封号♥肯定也会伴随着武器的升级
Eh, I'll have to take it up with the All-Father.
我得和父神商量一下
What? You upgraded those losers' weapons. They didn't even ask!
什么 你都升级了这些废物的武器 他们都没开口
Mm, uh, Drax, I dub thee--
德拉克斯 我封你为
I am the All-Drax, for there is no Drax before me!
我是德拉克斯神 在我之前再无德拉克斯
I dub thee Lady Gamora,
我封卡魔拉女士
Most Dangerous Woman in...
九大文明的八个文明中
Eight of the Nine Realms.
最危险的女人
Eight?
八个
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Ah, but of course.
但是当然了
Who could forget Groot, the Mighty?
谁能忘记伟大的格鲁特呢
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Guardians, Asgard salutes you!
护卫队 阿斯加德向你们致敬
I am Groot. I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
You're d'ast right something's wrong.
你说的没错 就是有点不对劲
I still don't got a weapon upgrade.
我的武器还是没有升级
I think it's something worse.
我觉得是更糟糕的事
Aye, Gamora. Much worse.
没错 卡魔拉 更加糟糕
The Serpent! But we defeated you!
毒蛇 但我们明明打败了你
We got the medals to prove it!
我们都有奖章
Your victory, like my brother Odin's reign over Asgard,
你们的胜利就像我哥哥对阿斯加德的统治一样
is nothing but a lie!
只是一个谎言
Wait! We still keep the medals, right?
等等 奖章还是我们的吧
Hey, no fair crashing our-- Whoa!
你不能打烂我们的...
Brother Odin, it is long past time I took back this realm
奥丁长兄 我已经让你统治这个文明太久
and returned it to power and glory.
该让这个世界重返巅峰和荣耀了
You'll have to go through
那你就得先过
the legions of Asgard first, villain!
阿斯加德军这一关 恶人
You would call me villain, Thunder Bringer?
你说我是恶人 雷语者
The World Tree knows your father's betrayal and serves me.
世界之树都知道你父神的背叛 已臣服于我
Eh, serve this!
那你臣服于这个
We took you down once, Serpie. We can do it again.
我们打败过你一次 毒蛇 不介意再打败一次
Yield before Lady Gamora and the All-Drax!
在卡魔拉女士和德拉克斯神面前低头吧
We're not really going with those titles, are we?
我们不会真的要用这个封号♥吗
Submit to me, brother.
屈服于我吧 长兄
Never!
不可能
I banished your evil once, and I shall do so again!
我放逐过你一次 我能再放逐你一次
You forget, brother,
你忘记了 长兄
I planted this tree when it was but a sapling.
这棵树只是一颗小种子时 我就种下了它
I feed on its power.
我供它力量
You corrupt its power!
我侵蚀了它的力量
It was never meant to be a weapon!
它不该变成一个武器
It was meant to enforce my rule!
这是用来巩固我的统治的
'Tis not possible!
这不可能
I will show you what is possible.
我让你看看什么叫可能
Hold, Serpent!
不许动 毒蛇
I will hold all of Asgard
我要用
in the grip of the World Tree,
我所控制的世界树
which I control!
掌控整个阿斯加德
Uh, you know, this is a family thing.
这其实是家事
Maybe we should just, you know, go.
也许我们应该 直接离开
We are Asgardians now. We must fight.
我们现在也是阿斯加德人了 我们必须战斗
Then you will perish!
那你们就必死
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Grooooot!
我是格鲁特
I think we stopped.
我觉得我们停下了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
This is not a joke!
这不是在开玩笑
Of course it is not. If it was a joke, I would not be laughing,
当然不是 如果是玩笑 我就不会在笑了
because I do not understand jokes.
因为我不懂玩笑
Uh, okay, where are we?
好吧 我们在哪里
The last place you want to be.
你们最不想来的地方
Loki, what are you doing here?
洛基 你在这里干什么
Mostly chafing, after hitching a ride in your shrubbery.
搭了你们的灌木团一程 感觉很烦躁
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Many things chafe Drax.
很多事都会让格鲁特烦躁
That is why Drax does not wear shirts.
所以德拉克斯不♥穿♥短袖
I'll show you a chafing if you don't tell us
如果你不告诉我们为什么让毒蛇
why you let the Serpent into Asgard!
来到阿斯加德 我就让你看看什么叫烦躁
Oh, please. I'm not that foolish.
拜托 我可没有那么傻
Oh, yeah? Then how'd he get in?
是吗 那他怎么进来的
I don't know. I'm not that clever either.
我不知道 我也没有那么聪明
What I do know is the Serpent has joined with the World Tree.
我只知道毒蛇已经和世界树联合
And no place in Asgard is safe, least of all this one.
阿斯加德已经没有安全的地方 至少还有这里
Wait. We're still in Asgard?
等等 我们还在阿斯加德吗
Verily. The Forge of Asgard.
没错 阿斯加德锻造坊
You mean, the Asgard Forge,
你是说 阿斯加德锻造坊
where all Asgardian weapons are made?
阿斯加德的武器就是在这里锻造的吗
Guys, this is where Thor's famous nail-knocker comes from!
伙计们 托尔那个著名的锤子就是在这里造的
You shush! This is a thing for me!
你才嘘 这对我来说很重要
Can you imagine the weapons in there?
你能想象这里都有什么武器吗
They're made of metal so advanced, it may as well be magic!
这都是用高级的金属锻造 可能都有魔法
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
What? I don't hear no stomping.
什么 我没听到什么脚步
Good guy or bad guy?
这是好人还是坏人
Does it matter?
这重要吗
The stone giant both fuels and defends the forge.
石巨人负责补充燃料和保护锻造炉
It's programmed to destroy intruders.
它的责任就是消灭入侵者
Where are we supposed to go?
我们应该去哪里
Obviously, we break into the forge,
很显然 我们要闯进锻造坊
steal a weapon-- or, better yet,
偷个武器 或者更棒
build one-- and defeat the Serpent.
造个武器 打败毒蛇
And I suppose get your blaster upgraded while we're in there?
顺便趁我们在这里 再升级你的轰爆枪吗
I wouldn't say no to a much deserved, long overdue upgrade.
我可不会拒绝迟到很久 我应得的升级
Somebody's got blaster envy.
看来有人嫉妒轰爆枪了
You need an Asgardian to operate the forge,
只有阿斯加德人才能启动锻造坊
and I'm much more interested in surviving than weapon-smithing!
我更想逃命 而不是造武器
Farewell.
再见
Vermin!
耗子
What sorcery is this?
这是什么东西
A little something I been tinkering with
这是我鼓捣的一个叫
called a "Teleportation anchor."
"传送之锚"的东西
I will make you suffer endless torment for this humiliation!
你竟然这么羞辱我 我会让你生不如死
Yeah, you're gonna have to get in line for that, horn-head.
那你可要排队了 尖尖头
Meantime, you're with us.
但现在你和我们一起
This door is locked to me.
这扇门上了锁
Trust me, I've tried. We need another way!
相信我 我试过了 我们要试试别的办法
I see one. Follow me!
我看到了一个 跟我来
No! Wait! The giant--
不 等等 巨人
Will never fit through there. Now shut up and move!
肯定进不来 闭嘴 赶紧走
That's not why I advised against it!
我反对不是因为这个
Remember when I told you he also fuels the forge?
还记得我说他还能补充燃料吗
Move it, move it, move it!
让开 让开 让开
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表