剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
You'll have to swipe some from the prison laundry.
你得从监狱洗衣房♥偷点过来
Groot, you got the tough job.
格鲁特 你的任务最艰巨
I need that.
我需要那个
Quill, I need a transducer coil switch
奎尔 我需要那个食物分发机器上
from that food dispenser.
拆下来的传感器线圈开关
No, no. That's a fake assignment.
不 不 这是个假任务
You always trick me into getting a part you don't need,
你总是骗我去搞一些你根本不需要的东西
and then you laugh about it later.
然后对我进行嘲笑
I don't got time for this.
我没时间和你玩
Okay, fine. You can be the distraction.
好吧 你可以来分散注意力
I take it back! You can be the distraction!
我收回 你来分散注意力
Peter Quill, I know from studying your records
彼得·奎尔 我从你的记录中了解到
that when a Guardian is involved in a prison fight,
如果银河护卫队成员在监狱中进行斗殴
it is often a distraction
一般是用来分散注意力
for someone like you.
为你这样的人
Almost.
快好了
What are you hiding there, rodent?
你藏了什么 小耗子
Get this through your thick blue skull, lady.
给我听好了 女士
I ain't no rodent!
我不是耗子
There's no need for that tone.
没必要用这种语气
Aren't those the same inmates
我们刚来的时候就是
who tried to attack us when we got here?
这两个犯人想要袭击我们吧
And now they are rehabilitated,
现在他们已经康复了
as you all will be.
你们都会康复
Stick to the plan.
按照原计划来
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
What the flarg?
搞什么
I ain't talkin'.
我不会说的
That's no attitude for a good little rodent.
乖乖的小耗子不用摆出这种态度
I ain't no rodent!
我不是耗子
And I definitely ain't good.
我也不乖
I know this is a process for you.
我知道你需要一个处理过程
I'd like to process you into a million pieces!
我倒是想把你处理成几百万个碎片
I've decided it will be best for you
我觉得你最好
to have a period of Total Immediate Mental Eradication
进行非必要情绪的
of Unacceptable Temperament.
彻底消除
Or what I call a TIMEOUT.
或者我喜欢称作"时间到"
This supposed to scare me?
我应该被吓到吗
Ha! I never had so much fun in my li...
我这辈子都没这么开心...
Prisoner, resume exercise.
犯人 继续训练
You call this exercise?
你管这叫训练吗
I call it forced labor.
我管这叫强迫劳动
How can it be labor if it is not laborious?
如果一点都不费力 怎么能叫劳动
Behold. The Universal Hex Bolt!
看 万向六角螺栓
Intent to escape is an infraction of Doctor Minn-Erva's rules.
试图逃跑违反了密涅瓦博士的规则
You're up, distraction.
轮到你了 去分散注意力
I... am... Groot!
我...是...格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Yes! Our weapons!
太好了 我们的武器
If you will not learn to do the right thing,
如果你学不会做正确的事
I will teach you not to do the wrong thing.
我会教你不要做错误的事
Oh-ho, I'll show you.
我让你见识见识
Such defiance.
真不听话
Perhaps you need another turn in the TIMEOUT box.
也许你需要再去"时间到"盒子里待一会
No! No, thank you... lady.
不 谢了 女士
Oh. So polite.
真礼貌
I think we're making progress.
看来我们还是有进展的
Now, that's a spin cycle.
那是个冲洗循环
There are the buttons Rocket needs.
火箭需要那些纽扣
You will require a distraction.
我们需要分散注意力
Apparently, I've already got this.
显然 交给我就行了
I'm always the distraction!
我永远负责分散注意力
We need backup!
我们需要增援
Oka... Not the face!
好吧...别打脸
Not the face!
别打脸
I got the buttons Rocket wanted.
我拿到火箭需要的按钮了
As did I.
我也是
Me t...
我也...
Never mind.
没什么
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I don't need you to turn the Guardians
我不需要你把护卫队
into model citizens, Minn-Erva.
变成模范公民 密涅瓦
I need a confession!
我需要认罪
You are compromising Kree justice
你把个人的趣味
for your own personal obsession.
凌驾于克里正义之上
You may be an Accuser, dearie,
你可能是指控者 亲爱的
but don't think you can accuse me.
但别以为你能指控我
I will have results within the hour.
我一个小时就能出结果
Sadly, Rocket, we've run out of time.
可惜的是 火箭 我们没时间了
Hey, I got all day.
我时间多得是
The cranial interrogator can take you back,
颅骨讯问器能带你回去
back to the time your behavior problems began.
回到你的行为问题出现之前
You can start afresh,
你就能重新开始
if you survive.
如果你能活下来
We got everything Rocket asked for.
我们拿到火箭要的所有东西了
Almost everything.
几乎所有东西
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Without Rocket, we still have no idea
没有火箭 我们还是不知道
what to do with any of it.
能用来干什么
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Rocket, I know you want to be good,
火箭 我知道你想变好
and I have made you something to help you do just that.
我给你做了能够帮助你变好的东西
Comply, and the pain will all stop.
只要听话 就不会再痛了
That's right, punks!
没错 伙计们
Who's a distraction now, huh?
你看现在谁来分散注意力
Gloat later. We need to get Rocket.
等下再吹 我们得去找火箭
Welcome, dearies.
欢迎你们 亲爱的
Where is our friend?
我们的朋友在哪里
Rocket!
火箭
Oh, good. Whew. You're still yourself.
太好了 你还是你自己
I'm better than myself.
我比我自己还好
I'm a good little rodent now.
我现在是个乖乖的小耗子
Your friends have broken my rules.
你们的朋友违反了规则
Subdue them.
制♥服♥他们
You don't have to listen to her.
你不需要听她的
I don't have to. I want to.
我不需要 是我想听
Rocket, no! Uhh!
火箭 不
That woman has damaged your mind.
那个女人摧毁了你的心智
She freed my mind. Raah!
她解放了我的心智
Now, be a good little rodent
现在 做个乖乖的小耗子
and put your friends in the TIMEOUT box,
把你的朋友们都放进时间到盒子
would you, dearie?
好吗 亲爱的
There we are. Eh...
这才对嘛
A good little rodent.
乖乖的小耗子
She did it. She actually broke him.
她成功了 她击溃了他
And from the looks of that light show,
从这些光线看来
I'd say we're next.
我们应该是下一个
Okay, everybody, resist the mind control.
大家都要抵抗精神控制
Think of my favorite songs.
想想我最喜欢的歌♥
We hate your songs.
我们讨厌你的歌♥
Fine. But whatever you do,
好吧 但不管你们怎么做
don't stare at the...
不要盯着...
The...
那些...
lights.
光
The lights...
那些光
Stare at the... Huh?
盯着...
If you're watching this, then either I'm krutacked,
如果你们看着这个 要么我完蛋了
or my plan is working perfectly.
要么我的计划非常完美
You losers better have all the components,
你们这些废物最好拿到了所有零件
'cause you're gonna rig them up here
因为你们要把这些东西
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表