剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I have never been so glad
我这辈子从来没有
to see a giant, severed head in all my life.
这么高兴能看到一颗被砍下来的大头
Got that right, Quill.
没错 奎尔
Bad enough the whole galaxy thought we were dead.
整个宇宙都以为我们死了已经够糟糕了
Now the d'ast Nova Corps is trying to make it happen for real.
现在新星军团还想真的让我们死
Which might have something to do with the fact that Nova Prime
这可能和新星至尊被一个邪恶机器人所替代
has been replaced by an evil robot.
而又关系
Welcome, Peter Quill Who Is Also Called Star-Lord.
欢迎 被称为星爵的彼得·奎尔
It is good to be seeing you mostly in one piece.
很高兴看到完整的你
You wouldn't believe the week we're having, Cosmo.
你不会相信我们这一周怎么过得 宇宙
Cosmo believe, because Cosmo read Guardians' minds.
宇宙相信 因为宇宙能看透护卫队的心
But please not to worry. Guardians are safe
但是不要担心 护卫队在无存知地
from no-goodniks here in Knowhere.
不会被那些坏人打扰
Would these "No-goodniks"
那些坏人
include the woman currently attempting to break into our ship?
包括现在想要进入我们飞船的这个女人吗
Quill, Rocket, shake her off, now!
火箭 奎尔 甩掉她
We're trying, Gamora, but somebody
我们在努力 卡魔拉 但是有人
decided to improve the controls when they repaired the ship!
在修理飞船的时候想要改进一下控制系统
And why the flarg did you install these lights?
你为什么要安装这些灯
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Great. Now, if the crazy lady breaks in,
太好了 现在登这个疯女人进来
we can offer her a nice suntan!
我们可以邀请她进行日光浴
Groot, which one is the "Save our butts" Button?
格鲁特 哪个按钮是"救救我们小命"
Uh, Cosmo, good news.
宇宙 好消息是
We are definitely gonna make it to the hangar.
我们绝对能飞到机库
Bad news, we are definitely gonna crash.
坏消息是 我们绝对要坠机了
Okay, everybody hang on.
大家抓稳了
I'm gonna try to steer us a path far away from civilians.
我要让我们不要撞到任何♥平♥民
Yeah. How's that working out for ya?
这下怎么样
Seriously?
认真的吗
Well, we shook off the mystery intruder,
我们甩掉了神秘入侵者
the ship's in one piece-- mostly--
飞船完好无损 大部分算是
and no one got hurt. I'm calling this a win.
没有人受伤 我觉得这就算赢了
Says the guy who don't gotta fix nothin'.
你可不用修理任何东西
We're not in the clear yet.
我们还没有安全
Personal cloaking technology doesn't come cheap,
私人隐形力场很贵
which means that intruder is definitely coming back.
说明入侵者肯定会回来
Relax. That's what we have a psychic Russian dog for.
放松 所以我们才有一只通灵俄♥罗♥斯♥狗
Hey, Cosmo, you think you could be a good boy
宇宙 你能不能行行好
and help us figure out who's trying to destroy us?
帮我们看看到底谁想毁了我们
Many, many peoples wants to destroy Guardians.
很多人都想毁了护卫队
Come to Continuum Cortex and Cosmo will help narrow down, yeah?
到皮质体 宇宙会帮忙缩小范围
Stick together and don't draw any attention.
别走散了 不要太引人注目
Anyone here could be a rat for Nova Prime.
任何人都有可能是新星至尊的探子[老鼠]
Metaphorical rat.
比喻意义的老鼠
I am Groooot.
我是格鲁特
You lost your button-pushing privileges back on the ship.
你在船上就丧失了按按钮的特权
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Oh, flarg.
该死
Uh, hey, guys?
伙计们
I hate to break it to ya,
虽然我也不想这么说
but the intruder we lost ain't stayin' lost.
但是我们甩掉的入侵者并没有被甩掉
She's right behind us.
她就在我们后面
Then let's deal with her while we have the element of surprise.
那就趁她不注意先下手为强
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Now!
动手
Trust me, you don't wanna do this.
相信我 你们不想这么做的
Thing is, we don't trust you.
问题是 我们不信任你
So we do wanna do this.
所以我们就想这么做
Groot!
格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Groot! No!
格鲁特 不
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
And the lady behind cloak number one is...
一号♥斗篷下的女士是
An Asgardian Valkyrie?
阿斯加德女武神
This day just got infinitely worse.
今天真是越来越糟糕了
Incorrect. It was always this bad.
不对 一直都这么糟糕
We were simply unaware of it.
我们只是还没有发现
Ignorance is bliss. And right now,
无知是福 现在
so is a point-blank blaster shot.
瞄准爆破枪也是
Whoa! Guys! Did I miss something?
伙计们 我是不是搞错了
Asgardians are our friends.
阿斯加德人是我们的朋友
Valkyries aren't anyone's friends.
女武神不是任何人的朋友
They're Asgard's most lethal warriors.
她们是阿斯加德最致命的勇士
A handful of them can destroy entire planets.
她们一小群人就能毁掉所有星球
There are worlds where even seeing a Valkyrie
有的地方只要看到女武神
is considered an omen of complete destruction.
就代表着毁灭的厄运来袭
So, what kind of omen is it
那一个女武神抓起了你的腿
when one of them grabs you by the leg?!
算是怎么样的厄运
You, here, now!
你 赶紧 过来
Yeah, no, thanks. Gotta go!
不用了 谢谢 我得走了
Sorry! I'll pay for that! I mean, I won't, but...
抱歉 我会付钱的 我不会 但是
Hey, that's a good deal.
这真便宜
Guys, I'm pretty sure I lost her, so you're welcome.
伙计们 我应该甩掉她了 不客气
J'Que?
杰奎
Aw, co-- Listen, I can't deal with my tab right now.
听着 我现在没空付清我的账
I've got bigger things to worry about than units.
我有比钱更重要的事要处理
Oh, this ain't about units, Quill.
这和钱无关 奎尔
What? Since when?
什么 从什么时候开始
Wait a minute, suddenly buff person with anger issues.
等一下 突然强壮的神奇的家伙
J'Que, you been hanging out with Nova Prime lately?
杰奎 你最近有和新星军团的人混在一起吗
Here. Have a drink on the house.
来 本酒吧请的
Oops. Forgot to add ice.
忘记加冰了
Oh! Star-Lord: one.
星爵一份
Ugly robot imposter: zero.
丑机器人假冒者零分
Did I say "Ugly"?
我刚刚说丑吗
Quill's not picking up his comm.
奎尔的通讯器打不通
The Valkyrie must've caught him.
女武神肯定把他抓走了
The Valkyrie did not catch him.
女武神没有抓住他
How the flarg do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because she is right there.
因为他就在这里
Let's just focus on finding Quill before the Valkyrie does.
我们还是先集中注意力在女武神之前找到奎尔
Perhaps J'Que has seen him.
因为杰奎肯定见过他了
Considering he's covered in ice, I'd say he has,
他浑身都是冰 他肯定见过了
and not in a good way.
而且闹得不大愉快
Hey, nobody hurts Gammy!
谁都不准伤害小魔魔
And nobody hurts Quill but us!
除了我们以外谁都不准伤害奎尔
J'Que, what did you do to Quill?
杰奎 你对奎尔做了什么
I'd worry more about what I'm gonna do to you, Gamora.
我会更担心我将对你做什么 卡魔拉
How many of you are there?
你们到底有多少人
More every day, sweetheart.
每天都在变多 亲爱的
There's about to be one less.
马上就要少一个了
Since when is she on our side?
她什么时候站在我们这边了
If you wanna run away again, I don't mind the workout.
如果你们还想跑 我不在乎再费点功夫
But you'll just make it harder
但你们会让我更难
for me to protect you from your real enemies.
保护你们应对真正的敌人
If you want to protect us,
如果你想要保护我们
why did you try to break into our ship?
那你为什么想要闯进我们的船
Xandar is swarming with Darkhawks.
山达尔和黑隼勾结了
I thought you had been replaced, until the big guy attacked.
我以为你们也被假扮了 后来这大家伙攻击你们
'Hawks don't fight their own.
黑隼不会自主反抗
Back up.
倒回去
What exactly are Darkhawks?
黑隼是什么东西
A pain in the galaxy's rear end.
给银河系带来痛苦的东西
They're an army of robots that can duplicate anyone they touch.
他们是一支能复♥制♥触碰到的人的机器人
They tried to take over Asgard centuries ago,
他们好几个世纪之前就想要占领阿斯加德
but we banished them to their own private realm.
但是我们把他们放逐回他们的领地了
Oh, looks like a couple of 'em managed to un-banish themselves.
看来有几个侥幸逃脱了
"A couple"? Try the entire Galactic Council.
几个 整个银河议会都是他们的了
They've all been secretly replaced by Darkhawks.
那些人都已经被黑隼暗中替代了
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表