剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Quickly! We must protect the Bifrost!
快点 我们必须保护彩虹桥
Thor? Thor!
托尔 托尔
We can't let the Serpent get to the Bifrost.
我们不能让毒蛇用彩虹桥
He'll destroy the whole galaxy!
他会毁灭整个银河系的
There's too many branches!
树枝太多了
Submit, Thunder Bringer.
投降吧 类语者
Bow to me!
臣服于我
We may not defeat you now,
也许我们现在无法打败你
but we will stop your evil from spreading!
但我们会阻止你散播你的邪恶
No!
不
Guardians, finish what I have begun!
护卫队 完成我再做的事
You heard the man! Take out the bridge!
你们都听到了 摧毁这座桥
I am Groo-ooot.
我是格鲁特
Now I know how my socks feel in the dryer.
现在我知道我的袜子在烘干机里是什么感受了
I'm all that's left of Asgard now.
阿斯加德只剩我了
I am alone in the universe.
宇宙中只有我了
So were we, until we found each other.
我们也是 后来我们找到了彼此
You're with the Guardians now.
你现在是护卫队的人了
And I thought this day couldn't get any worse.
我以为刚刚已经算是最糟糕了呢
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表