剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Gamora, which way to the symbiote?
卡魔拉 共生体在哪里
The signal's coming from just ahead of you.
信♥号♥♥就从你们前方传来
A few steps, and you should see it.
走几步就能看到了
how many steps is a few?
几步才算是几步
Quill, it's right there! Shoot!
奎尔 就在那里 开枪
Rocket!
火箭
Is it just me, or are these subway rats getting huge?
就我一个人这么认为 还是说地铁的老鼠变大了
Okay, who are you, and what pajama party do I return you to?
你是谁 我要送你回哪个睡衣趴
Low blow. What, you don't recognize
搞什么 你都不认识你
your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man?
和蔼的邻居蜘蛛侠了吗
I know your cousin, Ant-Man. Now drop the raccoon.
我认识你兄弟 蚁人 把这只浣熊放下来
I ain't no raccoon!
我不是浣熊
Never thought I'd say this,
真没想到我会这么说
but I'm gonna agree with the raccoon.
但是我同意这只浣熊
And Ant-Man is not my cousin.
蚁人不是我的兄弟
This thing, however, is clearly some type of genetic experiment.
这玩意肯定是某种基因实验产物
Well, when you put it like that... Rocket, get down!
既然你这么说...火箭 准备
Is that supposed to surprise me?
我应该被吓到吗
What's next, you gonna yell "Psych"?
接下来呢 你要大喊"疯子"了吗
Okay, now, that surprised me.
这的确吓到我了
I'm full of surprises, bug boy.
我可是充满了惊喜 虫子男
It's "Spider-Man." The webs kind of give it away.
是蜘蛛侠 这些网已经说明得很明白了
Just like your name must be "Freeze Blast Dude"?
就像你的名字肯定是"冰冻爆♥炸♥男"
This thing does more than just freeze.
这玩意不仅仅只会冰冻
And it's "StarLord." Who?
而且是星爵 谁
StarLord. Who?
星爵 谁
Star-Lord, Star-Lord, Star-Lord!
星爵 星爵 星爵
Okay, okay. Sheesh!
好吧 好吧
You're not the only one with tech, high-tops.
不是只有你有高科技的玩意 老古董
No fair! I can't see!
这不公平 我看不清了
Rocket, where are you?
火箭 你在哪里
Psych!
疯子
Dude, we just went over that.
哥们 我们刚才说过呢
We... We went over what now?
我们...我们说过什么
Wait. Are you taking it easy on me?
等等 你是在对我放水吗
Well, duh. I don't wanna hurt you, kid.
我不想伤害你 孩子
I just want my partner back.
我只想找回我的搭档
Still not feeling the trust, Grandpa.
还是没感受到你的信任 爷爷
Hurry up!
快点
This stuff tastes like dried Spartaxian dung beetles!
这玩意尝上去比斯巴泰克森甲虫还要干
And how do you know that that tastes like?
你怎么知道那是什么味道
Long story.
说来话长了
As adorable as this is, let's get back to...
虽然这很可爱 但我们...
Friends of yours? Define "Friends."
是你们朋友吗 朋友是什么意思
We heard your screams.
我们听到了你的尖叫
Where's the symbiote?
共生体在哪里
Where's the vicious creature that attacked you?
袭击你的凶猛怪兽在哪里
That would be me.
是我
What? He's tougher than he looks.
怎么了 他比他看上去的强多了
Got that right!
没说错
Okay, I'm guessing you guys aren't from around here.
我猜你们不是这里的人
Long Island, maybe?
长岛吗
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
And I am stuck.
而我背卡住了
If you know what's good for you, Terran, you will stay down.
如果你懂事 地球人 就别想站起来
Yeah, about that...
那个嘛...
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
We're fine.
我们没事
We just...
我们只是...
I am not drinking tap water anymore.
我再也不喝自来水了
Copycat move. I'll take it.
模仿我 也行吧
We found the symbiote.
我们发现共生体了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Oh, I'd love to help.
我很想帮忙
I'm just a little tied up. Again!
但我被绑住了 再一次
Point taken. What say we call a truce until...
明白了 不如我们先和解...
Peter, look out!
彼得 小心
Thanks.
谢了
Wait. Your name's Peter too?
等等 你也叫彼得吗
What? No! Who said that?
什么 不 谁说的
Well, whoever you are,
不管你是谁
better leave this one to people who actually have experience.
但这还是交给真正有经验的人处理吧
I fought one of these slimeballs before.
我和这种史莱姆战斗过
You fought one whole symbiote.
你和一个共生体战斗过
We fought a whole planet of 'em!
我们和一星球的共生体战斗过
I was taken over by one.
我被一个抓走过
Raise your hand
如果你逃脱过
if you ever escaped a symbiote bonding.
共生体寄生的请举手
Fine.
好吧
But I still know these goo-balls, and this one's weird.
但我还是很了解这些鼻涕怪 这个很奇怪
You are correct.
你说得没错
It is the wrong color!
颜色不对
And it's still not trying to bond with anyone.
而且它也不想绑上任何人
Groot!
格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Okay, weird or not weird,
不管有多奇怪
if there's one thing that always stops symbiotes, it's tunes.
如果有什么能阻止共生体 那就是音乐
Rocket, pump up the volume!
火箭 加大音量
You're gonna attack a monster from outer space with that antique?
你准备用这种老古董对付外太空的怪兽吗
That's the beauty of space tech, kid.
这就是星际科技的魅力了 孩子
It makes even Earth tech awesome. Groot, get down!
会将地球科技变得更棒 格鲁特 趴下
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Would you rather I let you get snapped like a twig?
你难道想让我看你被像小树枝一样折断吗
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Well, chalk one up for the Guardians.
护卫队再加一分
What are you doing? Looking for the symbiote.
你在干什么 找共生体
I tracked it here with my Venom Positioning System,
我通过我的毒液定位系统一路找到这里
and there is no way I'm lucky enough for it to be gone yet.
我的运气绝对没这么好 这样就消灭了它
Luck had nothing to do with it.
这和运气没有关系
You guys have no clue how bad Spidey luck is, do you?
你们都不知道蜘蛛的运气有多差吧
No. Uh, but if you want a cosmic outlook, just take the win.
不知道 但如果你想评比服装 你赢了
Maybe I actually...
也许我真的
Hold up.
等等
That's a lot of symbiote.
太多共生体了
Guys, the symbiote's still here! It's...
伙计们 共生体还在这里 它...
Now, that's my kind of luck.
这就是我的运气
Great. The only people on the planet
太好了 这星球上唯一能帮我
who can help me take down this symbiote,
搞定这些共生体的人
and they're flying back to outer space!
要飞回外太空去了
Guys, hold up!
伙计们 等等
Bad idea!
坏主意
Rocket, the ship's dragging a little on one side.
火箭 船的一边有点重
If you tried to smuggle another half ton of duct tape...
如果你又想偷运半吨♥胶带
Hey, it's not me, okay?
不是我 好吗
Just some Earth trash stuck to the ship.
只是一些黏在飞船上的地球垃圾
I'll shake it loose.
我来甩掉
Guys! Guys!
伙计们 伙计们
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Why do I get the feeling you're trying to get rid of me?
为什么我觉得你们是想甩掉我
So, what was this incredibly important thing
你冒着生命和四肢的危险要告诉我们的
you risked life and limb to tell us, kid?
超级重要的事是什么 孩子
I'm on a spaceship. A real alien spaceship!
我在飞船上 一艘真正的外星飞船
What's this do?
这是干什么的
Artificial gravity.
人造重力
Got it.
明白了
And this?
这个呢
Is highly radioactive!
强辐射性
What's in here? Occupied!
这里是什么 有人了
Drax needs his private time, kid.
德拉克斯需要私人时间 孩子
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表