剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
This is a Galactic Info-Net Special Report.
这是星际特殊报道
Guardians of the Galaxy...
银河护卫队
Criminal Masterminds or Interstellar Saboteurs?
犯罪大♥师♥还是星际破坏者
Seen here on trial for the theft of a mysterious Kree package.
马上就要进行对于他们偷窃一件神秘克里包裹的审判
Was it crown jewels or military tech?
是王冠上的宝珠还是军事科技
The Kree weren't talking, and neither were the Guardians.
克里人不说 护卫队也不说
An impossible escape from the most secure Kree prison ever built
他们从最坚固的克里监狱中逃脱
has earned them the wrath of Kree enforcer Phyla the Accuser.
也招致了克里指控者派拉的怒火
Yesterday, self-appointed Guardians.
昨天还是自封的护卫队
Today, they are the Galaxy's Most Wanted!
今天他们就成了重犯
Do you believe this, Gamora?
你敢信吗
They didn't even use the good mug shot!
他们都没有用拍得好的大头照
There's a good one? Of Quill? Not that I am aware of.
还有拍得好的 奎尔吗 我记得没有
Quality photography ain't the point, Drax.
好照片不是关键 德拉克斯
Now everyone in the galaxy's looking for us.
现在银河系中的每个人都在找我们
Well, at least the rain'll keep the gawkers away.
至少这雨能赶走那些好事者
Rain? Think again.
雨水 你再好好想想
We're inside Knowhere's mouth.
我们在无存知地的嘴巴里
Gah, seriously, Rocket? Come on.
搞什么 火箭
We're walking in drool?
我们在口水里吗
Who'd wanna live in this slime?
谁会想住在这种泥潭里
Slimeballs, like Howard.
泥潭怪 就像霍华德
Eh, he's had a hideout here
他在这里有藏身处
since we were hot-wiring pods for joyrides.
当初那时候我们还会到处兜风
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Hey, he probably had a perfectly good reason for double-crossing us.
他背叛我们可能有他的理由
But I'm still gonna kick the krutack out of him.
但我还是要好好修理他一顿
Hiya, Howard. Miss us?
霍华德 想我们吗
Guys, wait. This is all a big misunderstanding.
伙计们 等等 这都是个天大的误会
I understand you stole our ship
我只知道你偷了我们的飞船
and ditched us in an acid volcano!
把我们扔在酸液火山里
And?
所以呢
Okay, okay. You don't gotta get snippy about it.
好吧 你也不至于上火啊
Drax will snip whatever he pleases!
德拉克斯想上什么就上什么
Now step out slowly and...
现在给我慢慢走出来
Why are you wearing a suit in the tub?
你为什么在浴缸里也穿着衣服
Well, in case I gotta make a quick exit.
以免我要迅速逃跑
Like now!
比如现在
I'm making a clean break, suckers!
我要来个干净利落的逃跑了 蠢货们
Looks pretty dirty to me.
我觉得很脏
Don't get caught with galactic plaque.
别染上银河菌斑
Use Photon Cosmic Tooth Cleanser.
用宇宙光子牙齿清洁刷
For the galaxy's brightest white.
刷出银河系最亮的白
Don't tailgate him! He's lethal!
别紧追着他 他很危险
He's a duck in a bathtub.
他是个在浴缸里的鸭子
What's he gonna do, get soap in my eye? Right?
他准备干什么 往我眼里射肥皂吗
What are you gonna do, duck, get soap in my eye?
你准备干什么 鸭子 往我眼里射肥皂吗
He got soap in my eye!
他往我眼睛里射肥皂了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
And I am prepared.
而我自♥由♥准备
Give back what you stole from us.
把你从我们手里偷走的东西还给我们
Got a little something else for ya.
给你准备了点别的东西
You will not escape us!
别想逃走
Forget it, Howard. You're a sitting duck.
别想了 霍华德 你就是只煮熟的鸭子
What's a duuuuuuck?
鸭子是什么
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Well, obviously, a duck is an idiot like Howard.
显然鸭子就是跟霍华德一样的笨蛋
Now let's take him upstairs and see if he'll quack.
带他上去 看看他会不会嘎嘎叫吧
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
I don't know.
我不知道
Quill said that's what ducks do.
奎尔说鸭子都是这样的
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Groot would like some information from ya, Howard.
格鲁特想问你点东西 霍华德
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Fine.
好吧
His exact words were: "Tell the lying slimeball to talk",
他的原话是"叫这个泥潭撒谎精说实话
or I'll painfully extract every last tail feather
不然我就把他丑屁♥股♥上的每根尾巴毛
from his sorry, ugly butt."
都给拔下来"
Next thing out of this beak
这张嘴说出来的下一句话
will either be the truth or your tongue.
要么是真♥相♥ 要么就是你的蛇头
I had no choice, I swear!
我别无选择 我发誓
The Collector made me do it! The Collector?
收藏者逼我♥干♥的
He said the only way I'd ever see the outside of his tower
他说要是我想看他的塔外侧
was to get you to bring him this crazy Kree box.
只能让你们给他偷那个疯狂的克里盒子
I never wanted to double-cross you guys.
我从来没想背叛你们 伙计们
The Collector double-crossed me.
收藏者背叛了我
Fortunately, I was packin'.
还好 我自♥由♥准备
Obviously, he wasn't aware of my prowess as an escape artist.
他显然没意识到我还是一名逃脱大♥师♥
I not only got out,
我不仅跑了出来
I liberated your ride from the Collector.
我还把你们的飞船从收藏者那儿开了回来
You're welcome.
不客气
So we're supposed to believe that you outsmarted the Collector?
那我们要相信你比收藏者更聪明吗
Cease your lies, you foul fowl!
因为你会撒谎 你这个肮脏的混♥蛋♥
He ain't lyin'.
他没有撒谎
He just ain't got as much prowess as he thinks.
他只是没有像他自己想的那样厉害
It's a trap.
这是个陷阱
The Collector let him escape,
收藏者让他跑的
knowing we'd find him and then come for the package.
他知道我们会找到他 然后去拿包裹
Well, then let's not disappoint him.
那就别让他失望了
You're gonna show us where you hid the Milano,
你要带我们去你藏米兰号♥的地方
and then you're gonna take us to the Collector.
然后你要带我们去找收藏者
No way! I ain't going nowhere near that place again!
不 我绝对不要再去那个地方
Oh, that's not good.
那可不妙
Freeze, Guardians!
不许动 护卫队
That thing you stole from the Kree... I want it back.
你们从克里人手上偷走的东西 交出来
Don't make me ask twice.
别让我说第二遍
Listen up, Phyla.
听好了 派拉
We don't got it, and it ain't our fault.
我们没有 这也不是我们的错
Howard here is gonna explain everything.
这位霍华德会解释一切
Well, if you take it from the perspective of, uh...
如果你这样看的话...
What is this?
这是什么
Now, that oughta keep her busy.
这样应该能拖她一会
Seriously? It was here the whole time?
搞什么 原来一直都在这里吗
What? I gotta keep my options open.
怎么了 我总得留好后路
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Well, don't just stand there, knothead.
别傻站着 蠢蛋
Do something useful with
干点有用的事
those twigs for a change, and grow me a bridge!
用这些枝子给我们造一座桥
I am Groot! I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
Friends, please not to squabble on Cosmo's watch.
朋友们 不要再宇宙眼皮子底下逃走
Cosmo... just the pooch we need.
科斯莫 我们正需要你
How 'bout you use your tele-whatsits
能不能用你的传送能力
to give us a lift to our ship so we can get outta here?
送我们去船上 让我们离开这里
Cosmo give lift, but cannot let Guardians escape.
科斯莫能送你们 但不能让护卫队逃走
Put us down!
放我们下来
Sorry. Cosmo good dog.
对不起 科斯莫是好狗
Must obey law.
必须遵守法律
Kree want Guardians for capture.
克里想抓住护卫队
Not capture, execution.
不是抓住 是处决
Okay, Guardians, you had your fun. Now it's over.
护卫队 玩够了 现在结束了
Hold them still for me.
让他们不要动
Gah! Cosmo is trying!
科斯莫在努力
Cosmo must obey, but not want for Guardians to be executed.
科斯莫必须服从 但不想让护卫队被处决
Please to follow Cosmo's lead, yeah?
请听科斯莫指示行事
Eh, tree ancient enemy to dog,
古树敌人对狗
making for resistance!
抵抗力太强
Do not make moves, tree prisoner!
不要动 树犯人
Do not let them escape!
别让他们逃走
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
What Cosmo miss while unconscious?
科斯莫失去知觉的时候发生了什么
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表