剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I don't care how shiny they are.
我不管它们看上去有多闪亮
We're on a mission here.
我们是在执行任务的
I thought we were past petty theft, Quill.
我以为我们早就不干小偷小摸了 奎尔
We are, Gamora, but this...
没错 卡魔拉 但这...
what are we stealing again, Drax?
我们到底偷什么来着 德拉克斯
A Xandarian music vase. A Xandar... Yeah.
一个山达尔音乐瓶 一个山达尔...
Which is going to the Collector,
本来是要送到收藏者手上的
who's always trying to capture us.
他一直想抓住我们
It's karmically neutral at worst.
这是最可怕的的因果状况
Yeah, but if you wanna actually get the vase,
没错 但如果你们真的想拿到瓶子
you're gonna have to keep your krutackin' mouths shut!
那就最好给我把嘴巴闭上
Inside, this baby has a sound-sensitive alarm.
在这里面 这东西有声响警报
One loud noise, and we're caught.
声音大一点 我们就会被抓住
So keep it down!
所以小声点
Oh, so that's why it's called a music vase.
所以这才叫音乐瓶
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Quill! I am Groot!
奎尔 我是格鲁特
Bad enough listening to your lousy ringtones.
听你吵闹的铃♥声♥还不够
Now it's cost me units and revenge... my two favorite things!
现在我的钱和复仇也没了 这是我最喜欢的两样东西
Not to mention the entire ship to our presence. Turn it off!
更别提还让整艘船上的人都注意到我们了 快关掉
I'm trying. Why does this thing have so many pockets?
我在努力 这衣服怎么有这么多口袋
'Cause you got no flargin' fashion sense!
因为你根本没有时尚品味
Okay, this is not my phone.
好吧 这不是我的手♥机♥
Well, guess they hung up.
看来他们挂了
Okay, a butt dial from the Avengers
复仇者的来电
must mean Earth's in trouble.
肯定说明地球出事了
But on the bright side, my spare jacket still fits.
但从好的方面来说 我的备用杰克衫还合适
These Avengers got no manners.
这些复仇者一点礼貌都没有
First, they wreck our heist with a distress signal,
他们首先发出求救信♥号♥♥破坏了我们的抢劫
then they don't leave no message,
然后什么信息都没留下
and now they won't pick up the krutackin comm!
现在连通讯器都不接
Somehow I doubt it's just that.
我有点怀疑没这么简单
Something spooked them
他们肯定出了什么事
enough to put this entire place on lockdown.
而把这整个地方封锁了
Humies ain't even thought
人型生物根本不会
about inventing tech that can keep me out.
想要研发能拦住我的技术
Ain't you done enough damage touching things you shouldn't?
你不该碰的东西碰的还不够多吗
I am Groot! Access granted.
我是格鲁特 取得权限
Show-off.
瞎显摆
Clearly there was a battle here. We missed it!
这里显然刚经历了一场大战 我们错过了
Hello? Avengers!
有人吗 复仇者们
Anyone wanna jump out and yell "Surprise"?
谁会跳起来对我大喊一声"惊喜"呢
Tony?
托尼
That's Iron Man!
那是钢铁侠
He's unconscious. The Ant guy is too.
他失去意识了 蚁人也是
Hey, humie!
人类
Wake... Whoa!
醒醒...
How many times I gotta tell ya
我和你说了多少次
to keep your branches to your... Whoa!
你的枝子不要乱伸
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Tony...
托尼
Don't worry. He's stable.
别担心 他没事
His chest thingie's fluctuating a bit, but,
他胸口的东西有电涌 但是
I mean, how important could that be?
这算什么大事
If a humie made it? Not.
如果是人类做的 那小意思
Now hold still. I gotta fix your shrinkie sui...
别动 我要修好你的缩小...
Stupid Earth tech!
该死的地球科技
Why...
为什么...
Just pull the... grounding wire!
拉掉...地线
They all look like...
看上去都像
grounding wire!
地线
Can we focus on what happened here?
我们能先关注眼前发生的事吗
Why did you send a distress signal?
你为什么要给我们发求救信♥号♥♥
I know we're not exactly besties,
我知道我们不算什么好朋友
but the other Avengers are off on active duty,
但是其他复仇者都外出执行任务去了
and I think whatever attacked us might be up your alley.
我觉得攻击我们的人可能是你们的同类
We possess know alley.
我们懂同类的意思
I mean it came from space.
我是说是从太空来的
As in Thanos' Sanctuary Asteroid.
就像灭霸圣殿星系一样
Tony and I were knocked out
托尼和我还没看清楚
before we could get a good look at it.
就被打晕了
Our security cams might've caught something.
我们的监控录像可能拍到了些什么
With this many angles, it'll take days
这么多角度 要筛选出
to compile the footage into anything useful.
有用的录像肯定要好几天
Uh, that's 'cause you're a humie with lam-o humie tech.
因为你们是只有人类技术的人类
We, on the other hand...
而我们呢
Yes, it's all very awe inspiring, even in flargin' monochrome.
没错 非常令人震惊 就算只是单色画面
Now tell us what we're looking at.
告诉我们这是什么
Tony and I were scanning the rock when there was an energy surge.
托尼和我本来在扫描石头 结果发现有能量涌动
I tried to call you guys, but whatever was in that rock
我想联♥系♥你们 但石头里的东西
broke out and hit us before I got through.
冲出来把我们击倒了
Oh, that's not good.
那可不大妙
Any idea what it was?
知道那是什么吗
A symbiote! It's not behaving like any symbiote I've ever seen.
共生体 它和我以往见过的共生体不一样
Why didn't it try to bond with either of you.
它为什么不想附身到你们身上
Bigger question: Why was Thanos
更严重的问题 灭霸为什么
keeping a pet symbiote inside his rock recliner?
要在他的石椅中养一只共生体宠物
Well, maybe we should ask him. Oh, wait. We can't.
也许我们该问问他 等等 不行
He's buried somewhere at the center of the Earth.
他被埋在地球中心了
If a symbiote is loose on this planet, then we must destroy it.
如果共生体被放到了这个星球上 那我们必须毁灭它
Glorious combat at last!
终于要进行战斗了
That was not me. No, no, no, no, no, that was Tony!
我不是这样的 不不不不 是托尼
His Arc Reactor isn't fluctuating!
他的反应堆不是出现了电涌
It's on the verge of a meltdown!
而是快融毁了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Oh, you definitely ain't touching that!
这你绝对不能碰
It's complicated, but I can fix it.
这很复杂 但我能修好
Although... there's a chance he'll explode.
不过...他很有可能会爆♥炸♥
Okay, new plan.
好吧 新计划
You focus on that. We'll nab your symbiote.
你搞这个 我们去找你的共生体
Don't worry. I got this.
别担心 交给我吧
We believe in you, Ant-Man.
我们相信你 蚁人
Okay, everybody walk faster.
好吧 大家走快点
And we're back in the Big Apple,
我们又回到纽约了
which is both out of Iron Man's blast radius
这样既出了钢铁侠的爆♥炸♥范围
and right on top of the symbiote on our scanners.
还能从扫描仪上看到共生体
Although why that thing
不过我还是不明白
would want to come to this dump is beyond me.
那玩意为什么要来这个垃圾堆
Signal's coming from underground.
信♥号♥♥是从地底传出来的
Subway station means civilians.
地铁站肯定有平民
This needs to be a stealth job.
这必须要秘密行动
What, are you outta your d'ast mind? It's a symbiote.
你疯了吗 这是个共生体
We need to go in blasters blazing!
我们得把它轰飞
Okay, you can come, too,
好吧 你也可以来
but you're gonna have to blend.
但你必须换装
This ain't my idea of blending.
我想的换装不是这样的
So what if a few humies get hurt?
万一有人受伤了呢
Cats don't talk on Earth.
猫不会讲话
What did you call me?
你刚叫我什么
Quiet. We're almost there.
安静点 我们快到了
No one puts me in no box!
没人能把我装进箱子里
And no one calls me a flargin' cat!
没人能叫我猫
If you shoot me, you'll have to explain
如果你朝我开枪 你就得向
to a planet full of stupid humies
一整个星球的愚蠢人类解释
what a talking raccoon is doing down here
一只会说话的浣熊
with a glob of living space gunk!
和一堆外星人在这里干什么
Fine. I won't shoot.
好吧 我不开枪
Good.
很好
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表