剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I am Groot! No way.
我是格鲁特 不行
No Ravager is stealing our bounty.
劫掠者别想偷走我们的赏金
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Well, he ain't a Ravager.
他可不是劫掠者
Just a krutackin' traitor!
只是个该死的叛徒
What's Sam doing?
塞姆在干什么
He appears to be taking Thanos.
他好像带走了灭霸
Quill, if you put Sam up to this, I swear...
奎尔 如果是你让塞姆这么干的 我发誓...
Me? Last time I checked, the kid reports to you!
我 我记得这孩子是你的人吧
He's not answering his comm!
他的通讯器没有回应
Wait. You didn't leave him alone with Thanos, did you?
等等 你没有把他单独和灭霸留在一起吧
Not on purpose.
没有特意
You were right. They followed us.
你说得对 他们跟着我们
Yes, but we can't run forever.
没错 但我们逃不了太久
Wait here.
在这里等着
We got incoming! Another Ravager!
又有来敌 其他劫掠者
Gimme a break! We ain't even got Thanos no more!
让我喘口气吧 灭霸都不在我们手上了
Why they still baggin' on us?
为什么他们还追着我们
Think about it. They attacked a Nova Corps ship.
好好想想 他们袭击了新星军团飞船
Now the only way to collect
现在拿到赏金
the bounty is to get rid of all witnesses.
只有干掉所有目击者才行
Meaning Dey and us.
也就是说戴伊和我们
Okay, you served your purpose as a decoy.
你已经把他们都引开了
Now you're going to Xandar.
现在要送你去山达尔了
You show great bravery.
你表现出了巨大的勇气
Those Ravagers weren't that tough.
这些劫掠者没有那么强
I meant you're brave to cross the Nova Corps.
我是说你有勇气违抗新星军团
I believe the punishment for desertion is execution.
我相信擅离职守的惩罚就是开除
What? No. I'll just explain it to...
什么 不 我只要解释...
Attention all Nova units. Be on the lookout for Sam Alexander,
所有新星士兵注意 寻找塞姆·亚历山大
last seen deserting his post
最后一次出现
and aiding Thanos in escaping justice.
是擅离职守帮助灭霸脱逃
Both are considered extremely dangerous.
他们两人都十分危险
I suppose Nova Prime might believe your explanation.
我想新星至尊也许会相信你的解释
After all, it's only a Nova Corpsman's word
毕竟只是一个新星长官的话
against yours and mine.
对我们俩的话
Take me to my father.
带我去找我父亲
We're not gonna last much longer!
我们撑不了太久了
Sam's gone AWOL, and they've taken out my defenses!
塞姆逃走了 他们击溃了我们的防御
We still can't get our thrusters going.
我们还是发动不起来
We're just dead weight. Cut us loose.
我们只是个累赘 放开我们
Or, better yet, throw us at the Ravagers.
或者更好 把我们扔向劫掠者
Are you out of your mind?
你们疯了吗
Yes, but he's also right.
没错 但他说得没错
We could take out their ships with a slingshot maneuver.
我们可以把我们的飞船甩出去
Okay. But I'm pretty sure I'll live to regret this.
好吧 但我肯定会后悔的
Hang on!
抓稳了
Oh, I think I lost my lunch.
我觉得我的午餐都出来了
Have you tried looking in the refrigerator?
你去冰箱里找过了吗
Dey, we're too close to that planet. We need to turn around now!
戴伊 我们离星球太近 需要转向
I can't! My engines were damaged, and I've got no thrust!
我不行 我的引擎坏了 我没有推进了
That's too bad, 'cause things are about to get toasty in here.
那可不妙 因为事情要变得棘手起来了
Like "The wrong side of Fin Fang Foom" Toasty.
就像"非凡龙的另一边"那么棘手
Unless...
除非...
I can reboot the system and funnel all the juice
我可以重启系统 集中火力
into the starboard engines, like so.
塞到右舷引擎这样
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Yes, this time, you can push the button.
没错 这次 你可以按下那个按钮
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Wait. We're alive?
等等 我们还活着
You can thank me by paying out that bounty.
你可以给我赏金来感谢我
What bounty? Sam's got Thanos, not you.
什么赏金 灭霸在塞姆手上 而不是你
How is that my problem? We delivered him, fair and square.
这和我有什么关系 我们把他抓来的 很公平
Ain't my fault Sam's a traitor.
塞姆是个叛徒又不是我的错
Sam would never betray us. He was probably trying to save us.
塞姆绝对不会背叛我们 他可能是想救我们
Then why does the prison pod's tracking beacon
那为什么牢笼牵引光束显示
show them heading to Titan?
显示他们正在往泰坦去
Thanos' home world.
灭霸的母星
Seriously? He has a home planet?
真的吗 他还有母星
I thought he just floated around on that rock.
我以为他是从石头里跳出来的
Titan is the place where Thanos broke me,
灭霸就是在泰坦击溃我
trained me, and turned me into... what I am now.
训练我 将我变成...现在的样子
It's not a place I'm eager to return to.
我不是很想回到那里
And yet we must.
而我们必须回去
To stop Thanos before he does the same to Sam.
阻止他对塞姆做同样的事
No problem. Anybody got a spare ion converter in your back pocket?
没问题 你们谁的后裤兜里有备用离子转换器吗
Alas, I do not.
然而我没有
I have one on my ship.
我的飞船上有一个
I am Groot? Yeah. What's the catch?
我是格鲁特 没错 你在打什么主意
No catch. My ship's in worse shape than yours.
没什么主意 我的飞船损坏得比你们的还严重
I've already sent a distress signal to Nova Corps.
我已经向新星军团发出了求救信♥号♥♥
And somebody's gotta keep an eye on those Ravagers until they get here.
必须有人在那些劫掠者到达之前盯住他们
Just promise me you'll get Thanos.
向我保证 你们会抓到灭霸
You'd better be telling the truth about my dad being here.
你最好没骗我 我爸爸就在这里
I have no need to lie.
我没必要撒谎
I am Thanos.
我是灭霸
My truth is power.
我的真♥相♥就是权力
Many have tried to face that truth.
很多人都想面对真♥相♥
All have failed.
都失败了
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表