剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Okay. The good news is, we saved the shrunken Kree home world,
好消息是 我们拯救了克里母星
which is expanding back to its normal size.
现在已经恢复正常大小了
The bad news--
坏消息是
Self-destruct in two minutes.
还有两分钟自爆
...is fairly self-explanatory.
这是非常清楚的事
This is it, everyone.
要结束了 伙计们
Peter, wait. Did you see that mirror
彼得 等等 你看到武器库里
in the weapons vault?
那面镜子了吗
You mind, Gamora?
不好意思 卡魔拉
I'm trying to spend my final moments in this galaxy
我想让我在这个银河系中最后的时光
with some mid-'70s one-hit wonders.
好好享受一些70年代中的金曲
They may not have to be your final moments.
现在可能还不是你最后的时光
That mirror is called the Black Vortex.
那面镜子的名字叫黑色漩涡
Thanos said it was an indestructible prison.
灭霸说那是一个坚不可摧的监狱
Drax approves of indestructible.
德拉克斯也认为那是坚不可摧的
Yeah, well, Rocket don't approve of no prison.
火箭认为根本没有监狱
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Good point, bud.
说得好 伙计
Ain't a prison in the galaxy I can't escape.
银河系里没有我逃不出去的监狱
The thing is, this prison isn't exactly in the galaxy.
我是想说 这个监狱并不在银河系里
I don't know, Gamora.
我可不敢确定 卡魔拉
This thing looks, like, super evil.
这个东西看上去好邪恶
Self-destruct in 15 seconds.
15秒后自爆
Who am I to judge?
我能说什么呢
Everyone hold hands so we don't get separated.
大家手拉手 这样我们不会分开
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
What the flarg? How did I get here?
搞什么 我怎么来到了这里
Hey! This ain't my usual tail.
我尾巴不是这样的
This ain't my usual look.
我不是长这样的
Where is everybody?
大家都去哪里了
Groot? Ya in here, bud? Or the rest of you, anyway.
格鲁特 你在这里吗 其他人呢
Welcome to the Timely Corporation Distribution Warehouse.
欢迎来到实时公♥司♥配送仓库
When it absolutely, positively has to get across the galaxy
我们绝对能赶在行星转动之前
before the next planetary rotation.
为您送到银河系每个角落
For your own safety, please stay off the conveyor belts.
为了您的安全着想 请不要靠近传送带
Come on. You guys gotta be around here somewhere.
拜托 你们肯定就在某个地方
Rocket. Rocket!
火箭 火箭
Gamora? That you? Where are you?
卡魔拉 是你吗 你在哪里
Scratch that. Where am I?
去他的 我在哪里
The place you're at isn't real. You've got to get out of there.
你现在所处的地方不是真的 你得离开那里
And just how the flarg am I supposed to find an exit?
我要怎么找到出口
That's encouraging.
这真是让人安心
That-- not so much.
那边可不一定了
That don't make any sense.
这根本说不通啊
Groot, you're small again!
格鲁特 你又变小了
All packing materials must comply
所有包装材料
with the Timely Corporation's routine
必须通过实时公♥司♥
durability inspection prior to shipping.
装运前的耐久性检查
Good luck.
祝大家好运
And you're about to become kindling!
你要变成木柴了
Groot. Groot!
格鲁特 格鲁特
Please remove all plants and animals from packages
请在进行检查之前请取走包裹中的动植物
prior to inspection to prevent vaporization.
以免被烧毁蒸发
I ain't going nowhere without my best bud,
我绝对要带上我的好朋友一起走
even if he is travel-sized again.
就算他又变成便携型的了
Hang on, Groot! I'll get you outta this!
坚持住 格鲁特 我把你救出来
Claws off the merchandise!
我了个去
Krutack!
该死
For your safety, please stay off the conveyor belt.
为了您的安全着想 请不要靠近传送带
The Timely Corporation is
实时公♥司♥
not responsible for any bruising, impalement,
一概不承担任何瘀伤 刺伤
incineration, encasing, folding, repackaging, dissection,
焚烧 装箱 折叠 重装 肢解
laceration, electrocution, sudden loss of balance,
撕裂 触电 失去平衡
loss of life, loss of limb,
失去生命 断肢
loss of fur, loss of tail, or itching.
掉毛 掉尾巴 或者瘙痒
Prepare package for Bubble Wrap.
准备气泡罩包装
There you are! Sit tight! I gotcha!
你在这啊 别动 我来救你
Groot!
格鲁特
Wha--
什...
Hey, nobody puts my bud in the wood chipper!
谁都不准把我朋友扔进碎木机
That all you got?
你们就这点本事吗
Better appreciate what I'm doing for you, bud.
你最好得感激我为你做的一切 伙计
No-good, double-crossing duct tape!
背叛的坏胶带
You're supposed to get me out of sticky situations,
你应该让我摆脱困境
not into them!
而不是给我制♥造♥困境
Hang on, Groot!
坚持住 格鲁特
Warning. Screwdriver in use.
警告 使用钻子
This whole place has a screw loose!
这个地方简直就是钻人的痛苦
Nooooo!
不
We are also not responsible for dizziness, loss of lunch,
我们也并不负责晕眩 吐出午饭
fatigue, or general bad temperament.
疲劳 或者心情不好
I'll show ya bad temperament!
我让你看看什么叫心情不好
Warning. Pneumatic tubes are for packages only.
警告 气动管只能用来装箱
No running, climbing, jumping, crawling, scampering,
不得奔跑 攀爬 跳跃 爬行 抓挠
sliding, slipping, falling, or even peeking inside the tubes.
滑行 掉落 或者在管内包装
Welcome to the Shipping Department.
欢迎来到运输部
All packages must be clearly
所有包裹必须
marked with the proper Galactic Sector Code.
标注好银河区号♥
The timely corporation
实时公♥司♥
is not responsible for lost or damaged packages,
不负责包裹损失或损坏
even if we lost or damaged them.
即使是我们损失或损坏的
This is more frustrating than trying to explain a joke to Drax!
这简直比向德拉克斯解释一个笑话都要累
Preparing package for shipment to the Waytheflargoutus System,
准备运输到真是太远了系统
edge of the Galactic Frontier.
位于银河系边缘
"Edge of the Galactic Frontier"?!
银河系边缘
Not on my watch, bolts-for-brains!
我可不允许 皮带脑子
Grooooot!
格鲁特
Packages ready for shipment.
准备好运输
Preparing package for shipment to the Krutackinfarawayus System,
准备将包裹运输到超级远系统
opposite edge of the Galactic Frontier.
银河系边缘的另一端
Let me out!
放我出去
Sheesh! What are they packing in this place, anyway?
他们到底在这里打包什么
Yeah.
没错
Not so fast, fly-boy. That's my bud in there!
想得美 伙计 那是我的朋友
Now quit struggling, and let me reel him in!
别和我挣扎了 让我把他带走
Delivery obstacle detected.
检测到运输阻碍
All available units, eliminate obstacle.
所有单位 消灭阻碍
Flarg.
该死
Buy one, get the rest for free.
买♥♥一送所有
This may be a nightmare, but the toys are an absolute dream!
这也许是一场噩梦 但这些玩具简直是美梦成真
Krutack! I hope that crate's tougher than it looks.
该死 希望这个箱子没有看上去这么松
Speak to me, bud. Say something.
和我说话 伙计 说点什么啊
Any three words starting with "I,"
任何以"我"字开头
and "Am," And ending with "Groot"!
"是"为谓语 "格鲁特"结束的句子
Obstacle acquired. Elimination in progress.
确认阻碍 正在消灭
Those ain't the words I was looking for.
我要听的话不是这个
Activating Timely Corporation Security Drone.
启动实时公♥司♥安全无人机
Prepare to be eliminated.
准备消灭
I save you from getting chopped into wood chips,
我把你救了下来 让你不会变成碎片
and this is the thanks I get?
这就是你感谢我的方式吗
Rocket!
火箭
Heya, Gammy.
小魔魔
You need to get out of there, now!
你得赶紧离开这里
Is Groot with you?
格鲁特和你一起吗
No, I'm alone. Now go! You're out of time!
没有 我一个人 快走 你没时间了
Well, I ain't leaving without at least part of the real Groot!
我至少要戴上真正的格鲁特的一部分再走
No.
不
No.
不
Definitely not!
绝对不要这个
Ha! Yes! Gotcha, bud!
没错 找到你了 伙计
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表