剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I am Groot. I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
I am Groot. I am Groot.
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
I am Groot. I am Groot.
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
I... am... Groot!
我是 格鲁特
I am Groot. I am Groot.
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
What Groot means to say is,
格鲁特的意思是
this is Rocket's List of Grievances
这是火箭正在面临的
Number 326 in an ongoing series.
第326号♥困境清单
So, Odin's no-good brother, the Serpent,
奥丁恶毒的弟弟 毒蛇
took control of the World Tree and conquered Asgard.
控制了世界树 征服了阿斯加德
No! No!
不 不
How come? Oh, no reason,
为什么会这样 没有原因
except to drain all the life energy
只是想吸收银河系中
out of every planet in the galaxy.
所有星球上的生命能量
Okay, enough griping.
好了 抱怨够了
This is Star-Lord's Super Awesome Adventure Log!
这是星爵无与伦比的冒险日志
Okay, so we scoured the galaxy
好了 我们搜索了整个银河系
for heroes to help us save Asgard.
来寻找能帮助我们拯救阿斯加德的英雄
I mean, we had a Hulk.
我们有绿巨人
How cool is that?
多酷啊
Only that didn't work out quite like we planned.
只是和我们计划的不太一样
Cease this annoying bickering while I present... Drax Facts.
不要再吵了 让德拉克斯说明真♥相♥
We went to Hela, Queen of Asgard's Fallen,
我们去找了海拉 阿斯加德堕落者的女王
to reforge Dragonfang,
来重铸龙牙匕
the only weapon capable of defeating the Serpent
那是唯一能够在光荣的战斗中
in glorious combat!
打败毒蛇的武器
And what happened, Draxy?
后来发生了什么 德拉克斯
That did not work out as planned.
和我们计划的不一样
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Then we busted outta there with Dragonfang.
然后我们带着龙牙匕逃离了那里
Yeah, I was getting to that.
是的 我刚要说到这
That's the most important part!
这是最关键的部分
Don't tell me how to list my grievances!
不用你教我怎么列我自己的困境清单
You're all wasting your breath.
你们都是在浪费自己的呼吸
As in, this ship is literally running out of oxygen.
这艘飞船的氧气快要耗尽了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
How we gonna hitch a ride? We're in the middle of nowhere.
怎么才能搭上船 我们现在处于无人之境
And I don't mean the giant Celestial head.
而且我没算那颗硕大的天神头颅
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Attention, Asgardian Skiff.
注意 阿斯加德飞船
You are obstructing Nova Corps activity.
你们已经干涉到新星军团的行动
Please clear the area.
请立即离开该地区
Rhomann Dey!
罗曼·戴伊
Finally, a space cop when you need one.
太空警♥察♥终于在需要的时刻出现了
You're lucky I ran into you guys.
你们还真走运 让我遇到了你们
All Nova Corps units have been dispatched
新星军团的所有单位都被派遣
to subdue some kind of disturbance on Asgard.
去平息阿斯加德上的骚乱了
I was on my way there when I found you.
在我去阿斯加德的路上 我碰到你们了
But I can't raise any of the other corpsman over the comm.
但我无法和其他的看护兵取得联♥系♥
That's because the battle's already over.
因为战斗已经结束了
And guess who lost.
猜猜哪一方输了
Nova Corps! Nova Corps lost this battle.
新星军团 新星军团输了这场战斗
What? Was my guess incorrect?
怎么了 我猜错了
Looks like the Serpent
看来毒蛇
went a little overboard with the World Tree landscaping.
对世界树摧残得有些过分了
He also has the Bifrost.
他还掌控了彩虹桥
Which means he'll be able to siphon the life
这意味着他能够吸取
out of every planet in the galaxy.
银河系里所有星球上的生命能量
No idea what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
Well, that oughta give you a clue!
这应该能给你点提示
What are those things?
这些是什么东西
They appear to be large insects impervious to weapons.
看上去是对武器免疫的巨型昆虫
Let's see if they're impervious to restraints.
看看它们会不会对束缚免疫
Yeah, I'm gonna go with "Impervious to restraints."
我觉得应该是对束缚免疫的
Then we need to hit their master
我们得痛击它们的主人
with the one thing he's not impervious to.
用那件他无法免疫的武器
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Oh, how many times I gotta tell ya?
我得和你讲多少次
Dragonfang ain't safe for trees!
龙牙匕对树来说很危险
And Asgard isn't safe for us.
阿斯加德对我们来说也不安全了
We'll need a fleet to fight this threat.
我们需要一支舰队来对抗这个威胁
Several fleets, in fact.
其实是好几支舰队
Which means we'll need the support of the Galactic Council.
这代表我们需要银河议会的帮助
The Galactic Council cannot support an attack on Asgard.
银河议会无法支持对阿斯加德的进攻
Aw, come on!
拜托
The Rigellian, Spartaxian,
猎户 斯巴泰克斯
and Kree empires are currently under siege.
和克里帝国正在被围攻
All military resources
所有的军事资源
must be directed to the defense of their own planets.
必须直接指派于保护他们的星球
Aw, well, that was useful.
你这话可太有用了
And by "Useful," I mean a complete flargin' waste of time!
我说的"有用"的意思是指纯属浪费时间
I know someone who might be able to help.
我认识一个人 说不定能帮忙
You're not gonna like it.
但你们不会喜欢
I knew you would come to me.
我就知道你们会来找我
Thanos.
灭霸
So, we were in the neighborhood, and-- It's a funny story.
我们离得这么近 太搞笑了
Remember how you said, "The end of everything approaches"?
还记得你曾说过"一切都将终结"
I also recall saying, "Nothing you can do will prevent it."
我记得我还说过"你们无能为力"
Does this look like nothing?
这个看上去像无能为力的样子吗
I will answer for you.
我来替你回答
It does not. It looks like a sword.
不像 这看上去像一把剑
Hm, not just any sword.
不是普通的剑
I would recognize the enchantment of that
我认得出上面的附魔
beguiling creature Hela anywhere.
到处都有海拉的痕迹
You know her?
你认识她
I'm a great admirer of her work.
我很佩服她的工作成果
I might consider helping you in exchange for her sword.
如果以剑作为回报 我也许会考虑帮你们
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Yeah. No deal.
是的 没门
Suit yourselves.
随你们便
Seriously? You're just gonna sit back
真的吗 你就打算干坐着
and let someone else destroy the galaxy?
让其他人来毁灭银河系
The whole galaxy?
整个银河系
I want her to ask me.
我希望让她来问我
My daughter and true heir.
我的女儿 真正的继承者
Father, I beg of you,
父亲 我恳求你
prove to the galaxy
请证明您才是
that the mighty Thanos is capable of anything,
银河系中无所不能的灭霸
even an act of good.
就算是去做一件好事
An intriguing challenge.
有意思的挑战
I really hope you guys know what you're doing.
希望你们知道自己在干什么
Yeah. We do.
是的 我们知道
Make a move on anybody other than the Serpent,
如果对除了毒蛇以外的人动手
and you get the zap, like so!
你就会像这样被电
I feel much more like myself in this armor.
穿上这身盔甲后 感觉更像我自己了
Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
不知道是好事还是坏事
Perhaps it is, as you are fond of saying, a bit of both.
也许就像你们喜欢说的那样 都有一点
There's Asgard.
阿斯加德到了
We're gonna need a way to bust through those vines.
我们需要一条穿过这些藤蔓的通道
Any suggestions? Allow me.
有任何建议吗 让我来
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Thanos is a brutal, power-mad despot
灭霸是一个无比残忍♥的暴君
upon whom I have sworn eternal vengeance.
我曾发誓要永远复仇于他
But he knows how to throw a punch.
但他知道该怎么出拳
That's not good. Wait for it.
情况不妙 等等
The Serpent's so busy
毒蛇正忙着
sending his attack bugs to fight off Thanos,
派他的昆虫击退灭霸
he won't even know we're here.
他甚至都不会知道我们来了
Apparently he can multi-task.
很显然 他能一心两用
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表