剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Guardians of the Galaxy,
银河护卫队
surrender Thanos to us or be destroyed!
把灭霸交给我们 不然就等着被毁灭吧
This guy one of yours, Thanos?
这是你的人吗 灭霸
He's a Kallusian, a mere bounty hunter.
他是个克鲁星人 只是个赏金猎人
I have no use for his kind.
他对我没用
Bounty hunter, huh?
赏金猎人
How'd he even know that we captured ya?
他怎么知道我们抓住你了
Hey! It's Star-Lord's Super-Awesome Adventure Log,
这是星爵超级冒险日志
and guess who's my very special guest today.
猜猜今天我的特邀嘉宾是谁
That's right! Thanos, the mad titan himself!
没错 就是灭霸 疯狂的泰坦
He and that frozen-goop prison are going straight to Xandar
我们马上要把他和困住他的牢笼一起送到山达尔
for that sweet, sweet bounty.
换取超级超级丰厚的赏金
I got 17,000 new followers off that post.
发了那段视频后我涨了17000个粉
Several of whom are shooting at us!
其中有几个正在朝我们射击
They can shoot all they want, Gamora,
他们想怎么射击就怎么射击 卡魔拉
but I ain't losing a bounty without shooting back!
但我可不会乖乖把赏金拱手让人
Eat missiles, ya krutackers!
吃导弹把 混♥蛋♥们
Quill, we need backup, fast.
奎尔 我们需要增援 赶紧的
Nova Corps, we are under attack.
新星军团 我们遭到了袭击
Nova Corps! Do you read me?
新星军团 收到了吗
You have reached the Nova Corps Hotline.
已连接至新星军团热♥线♥
None of our officers are available now.
我们的长官都不在
To inquire about an impounded ship, press one.
询问关于扣押飞船的事务 请按一
To pay a hyperspace moving violation fine, press two.
支付超空间移♥动♥罚款 请按二
To register a formal complaint against the Guardians of the Galaxy...
对银河护卫队进行投诉请...
Representative... Press three.
代表 按三
Representative!
代表
Looks like we're on our own.
看来我们只能靠我们自己了
You should stop running and fight.
你们不该逃 应该战斗
Kallusians always hunt in packs.
克鲁人经常成群狩猎
We should assume they are driving us into a trap.
应该推测他们正在将我们引向陷阱
I am Groot? Don't listen to him.
我是格鲁特 别听他的
He's just messing with us. That's what he does.
他在耍我们 他经常这样
What if he's telling the truth?
万一他说的是实话呢
See? This is how he messes with us!
看 他就是这样耍我们的
Okay, new rule: Nobody talk to Thanos.
好吧 新规则 谁都不准和灭霸说话
Everything out of his mouth is a lie.
他说的所有话都是谎言
That's your father. Really?
那是你♥爸♥爸 真的吗
Are we gonna get into whose dad is worse?
要开始讨论谁的爸爸更烂了吗
Drax, get rid of him.
德拉克斯 把他弄走
With pleasure.
非常乐意
Eh, I meant take him below deck!
我的意思是把他搬到下层甲板
Very well.
好吧
You're making a grave mistake.
你正在犯一个巨大的错误
Yeah, I'll take my chances, Purple Rain.
我愿意冒这个险 紫雨
Engines hit. We're losing power! Come on.
引擎中单 能量不足 拜托
Come on!
拜托
Okay, new plan. Dangerous new plan.
新计划 危险的新计划
If we can pass that comet, we'll be home free.
如果我们能穿过那颗彗星 就能安全到家
What'd I tell ya? Home free.
我说什么来着 安全到家
And by "Home free," You mean completely flarged!
你说的"安全到家"是指完全完蛋吗
Guardians of the Galaxy, surrender Thanos,
银河护卫队 交出灭霸
or be destroyed!
或者被我们毁灭
Thanos was telling the truth.
灭霸说的的确是实话
I didn't see that coming.
我还真没料到
Guardians of the Galaxy,
银河护卫队
surrender Thanos, or be destroyed!
交出灭霸 或者被毁灭
Hang on. Change of plan.
等等 改变计划
This is your krutackin' plan? To get us boxed in by Kallusians?
这就是你该死的计划 让我们被克鲁星人包围
That's part of it. The other part
只是其中一部分 另一部分
is to give our guests a little joyride.
是给我们的客人好好享受享受
Thanos knew their tactics. Maybe we should...
灭霸知道他们的策略 也许我们应该...
I am not asking Thanos for help.
我不会找灭霸帮忙
You realize we're heading straight
你应该知道我们正在
for those two ships that are shooting at us, right?
径直撞向朝我们开火的两艘飞船吧
That's the idea.
就是要这样
Hold tight!
抓稳了
In your face, Thanos! We're alive!
打脸了吧 灭霸 我们还活着
Our ship, however, ain't.
我们的船可就不怎么样了
So it's up to me, as per flargin' usual to patch it up
所以又和以往一样 得靠我修复
so's we can make it to Xandar and collect our bounty.
然后我们能去山达尔领我们的赏金
Fine. Groot, help Rocket.
好吧 格鲁特 去帮火箭
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Gamora, check for hull damage with Drax.
卡魔拉 去看看德拉克斯怎么样了
I'm gonna rub it in Thanos' face that he was wrong.
我去嘲笑灭霸 说他是错的
Sorry. We hit a bit of turbulence back there.
抱歉 我们刚刚经历了一些乱流
Please return your galactic despots
请将你的银河暴君
to their original upright position.
放回他原来的位置
So you admit I was right,
你承认我说得没错
and you blindly flew into their trap.
然后你盲目地落入了他们的陷阱
And out of it.
然后出来了
Oh, did I mention our free in-flight entertainment?
我有没有提过我们的免费空乘娱乐项目
What torture is this?
这算是哪门子惩罚
The cruelest known to man... Smooth jazz.
最残忍♥的那种 慢摇爵士
Hey, knock off that racket
别再玩那个拍子了
and do something useful with those twigs.
做点有用的事情
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Not what I had in mind!
我想的可不是这个
So now ya call! Thanks for nothing, Dey!
现在你倒是打来了 谢谢你什么都没做 戴伊
Where were ya when we needed ya, having coffee and donuts?
我们需要你的时候你在哪 喝咖啡吃甜甜圈吗
What? No!
什么 没有
We heard you had Thanos. Is that true?
我们听说你们抓到了灭霸 真的吗
I am Groot! Don't tell him nothin'!
我是格鲁特 什么都别告诉他
That reward is ours.
奖励是我们的
So you're saying you didn't brag
你是说你们没有
about capturing Thanos to the entire galaxy?
向整个银河系吹嘘抓到了灭霸吗
Technically, no. That was Quill.
严格来说 没有 那是奎尔干的
The point is, transporting Thanos is too dangerous.
重点是 转移灭霸太危险了
Especially for you knuckleheads.
特别还是你们这群呆子
Return to Earth immediately, and stay there until we pick him up.
马上回地球 等我们来接他
That's an order!
这是个命令
Fine. He wants to risk carting Thanos across the galaxy, let him.
好吧 他想冒险再把灭霸送回去 随便他
Set a course for Earth. I am Groot?
设路线回地球 我是格鲁特
None of your business. That's what I'm gonna do.
不关你的事 我就要这么干
Not so high and mighty now, are ya?
现在可没这么高高在上了吧
What?!
什么
I said, without all your cosmic doohickeys,
我是说 没了你的宇宙小玩意
you're just another loser with a big ego.
你只不过是一个狂妄的废物
But that don't mean you ain't got something on you
但这不代表你身上没有什么
that'll fetch a good price on the black market.
在黑市上很值钱的东西
Just gotta find it before the Nova Corps gets their hands on it.
只要在新星军团到达之前找到就行了
Why the hurry?
为什么要这么急
We're nowhere near Xandar.
我们离山达尔还远着呢
Oh, for your information, Mr. Know-It-All,
告诉你吧 全知先生
Nova's gonna pick you up on Earth.
新星军团要去地球接你
So you won't be delivering me to Xandar.
所以你们不用送我去山达尔了
Interesting.
有意思
What's so flargin' interesting?
有什么有意思的
Perhaps nothing.
也许没什么
Except... if you don't actually deliver me to Xandar,
只不过...如果你不用把我送到山达尔
how will you claim your bounty for my capture?
那你要怎么领♥取♥抓获我的赏金
What?
什么
It ain't like Rhomann Dey's gonna take the units for him...
罗曼·戴伊又不会自己...
For himself.
领了赏金
In my experience, even the most honest of souls
以我的经验 最正直的人
can be tempted by incredible riches.
都会受到财富的诱惑
Yeah. Hold that thought.
没错 先等一下
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Turn around and head to Xandar! I am Groot?
回头去山达尔 我是格鲁特
Earth? Why would we go back to that dirt ball? I am Groot.
地球 我们会什么要回那个鬼地方 我是格鲁特
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表