剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Little busy right now, human.
现在有点忙 人类
I knew you were the fake!
我就知道你是假的
Well, of course you knew, numbskull.
你当然知道了 笨蛋
You're the original.
你是真的
Wha-- Aahh!
什么...
Guardians will please to stay out of way
在黑隼复♥制♥女武神时
while Darkhawks copy Valkyrie, da?
护卫队就乖乖的待在一边吧
Quill!
奎尔
I know, right?
我就说吧
Okay, look, I've got a plan.
听着 我有一个计划
I just need you to trust me.
我需要你们相信我
But we don't trust you.
但是我们不相信你
Rocket, I'm the real Quill.
火箭 我是真正的奎尔
Exactly.
没错
Really? We're gonna do this now?
真的吗 现在要玩这个吗
Always. Never gets old.
永远不过时
Wait! If you let Val go, the Prince of Spartax will surrender.
等等 如果你放了小武 斯巴泰克森王子就投降
How very reasonable, Peter Quill.
非常合理 彼得·奎尔
Please to finish copying Valkyrie.
请继续复♥制♥女武神
Darkhawk Cosmo have this.
交给黑隼宇宙吧
Psych!
疯子
You know what's a bummer about being a robot?
你知道做机器人最糟糕的是什么吗
The whole made-of-metal part.
他们全部是金属做的
Don't move a servo.
不要动
Maybe your boyfriend's not useless after all.
也许你的男朋友也不算是完全没用
I wouldn't know. I don't have one.
我不知道 因为我没有
Magnets. Seriously?
磁铁 认真的吗
Lousy plan, Quill!
糟糕的计划 奎尔
Wait. What?
等等 什么
This is why we don't trust the real you.
所以我们不信任真正的你
See, now, that's low. What'd I ever do?
这太过分了 我做了什么
Not much. That's the problem.
没做什么 这才是问题所在
Seriously? You too?
认真的吗 你也来
Fine! I'll show you "Not much."
好吧 我就让你看看"没做什么"是怎样的
Time to send you Darkhawks back where you--
该把你们这些黑隼送回...
Gamora, please, stop smiling while you're beating up fake me.
卡魔拉 不要在揍假冒的我时面带笑容了
It's just really creeping me out.
真的让我很害怕
These trash cans are really starting to get on my nerves!
这些垃圾箱真的开始让我有点烦了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
What? Some of my best friends are trash cans.
怎么了 我有几个最好的朋友就是垃圾桶
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I will say,
我不得不说
it's a lot easier to tell you two a part.
分辨你们俩可容易多了
You're right. Let's fix that.
你说得对 那我们来想想办法
Quill!
奎尔
No fair! You ripped your clothes off!
这不公平 你也脱掉了你的衣服
I didn't rip my clothes off. You did.
我没有脱掉衣服 你才脱掉了
You've gotta be kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
Gamora, you have to get the fake through the Cortex.
卡魔拉 你必须把假的扔进皮质层
Yeah. Him.
没错
No. Him!
不 是他
Come on, Gamora. You know the real me.
拜托 卡魔拉 你知道哪个是真的我
Which is me!
就是我
Quick, what color are my eyes?
快 我的眼睛是什么颜色
Yellow!
黄色
Exactly.
没错
But they are yellow!
但的确是黄色的
Quill, close it, now!
奎尔 快关上
But... he was right about your eyes.
但是...他说对了颜色
So, why'd you pick me?
那你为什么选择了我
Because there's no way the real you
因为真正的你
would remember something like that.
不可能记得这种事
Pathetic fleshlings will not be stopping Darkhawk army.
可悲的活人不可能阻止黑隼大军
Darkhawks are destined to rule all galaxy.
黑隼注定要统治整个银河系
Thank you.
谢谢
Anything to help the Second Most Dangerous Woman in the Galaxy.
愿意帮助全银河系第二危险的女人
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We get it. You're both dangerous.
好了 我们知道了 你们都很危险
Now, can we move it? Asgard awaits.
我们能赶紧走了吗 阿斯加德在等着呢
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Heimdall, the Bifrost!
打开彩虹桥 海姆达尔
Not until I get all my stuff back.
等我先拿上我的衣服
Valkyrie, you arrive with our guests at last!
女武神 你终于带着我们的客人回来了
We must make haste. Prince Thor awaits
我们必须赶快了 托尔王子正在等待
the heroic Guardians of the Galaxy.
英勇的银河护卫队
And you, Peter Quill.
还有你 彼得·奎尔
Thanks, Heimdall.
谢谢 海姆达尔
Wait. What do you mean, "And you, Peter Quill"?
等等 什么叫"还有你 彼得·奎尔"
He just means you're one of a kind, Peter...
他只是说你独一无二 彼得
thankfully.
谢天谢地
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表