剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I never said nothing like that.
我没说过这种话
We're going to Xandar to claim that bounty,
我们要去山达尔拿赏金
and don't let nobody tell you no different!
谁和你说别的都没用
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Back so soon?
这么快就回来了
Are you so eager to meet your fate?
这么想面对你的命运吗
My fate is to rule the univ...
我的命运就是统治宇...
Never!
不可能
I am Drax the Destroyer,
我是毁灭者德拉克斯
and I will have my revenge for what you did to my family.
我会为你对我家人做的事报仇
So much anger.
如此愤怒
Have you ever stopped to ask yourself
你有没有停下来问过自己
why I sent Ronan after your family?
为什么我要派罗南去追杀你的家人
I do not care why. I will have justice!
我不在乎为什么 我要报仇
And the last thing you ever see
你看到的最后一样东西
will be their faces.
将会是他们的脸
Drax, stop!
德拉克斯 住手
Gamora, you are not supposed to be here
卡魔拉 你不该来这里的
while I am not supposed to be here!
我也不该来这里
I won't let you do this.
我不会让你这么做的
You cannot protect your father from my justice.
你无法阻止我向你父亲复仇
I am not protecting him.
我没有在保护他
I'm here to get justice for everyone he's harmed.
我是来为他伤害过的所有人复仇
How do you intend to do that?
你打算怎么办
With this. It's a cerebral parasite.
用这个 这是个脑寄生虫
It will force him to experience all the pain
这会逼迫他经历他让其他人
he's inflicted on others.
所遭受的痛苦
If it causes him pain, I will not stop you.
如果这让他很痛苦 我不会阻止你
You would dare inflict such misery on your father?
你竟然要让你父亲遭受如此痛苦
Watch me.
你看我敢不敢
And tell me what you feel... in detail.
一定要详细地告诉我...到底是什么感受
Why is he laughing?
他为什么在笑
I will not weep for crushing the weak.
我不会为碾压弱者而哭泣
I am proud of all that I've done.
我为我自己所做的事而自豪
Even to you, Gamora.
对你也是 卡魔拉
What?
什么
Your willingness to use this parasite
你能对我用这个寄生虫
shows me you are finally ruthless enough to take my place.
说明你终于足够冷酷 能够接替我的位置
Someday, you will be a most worthy successor.
总有一天 你将成为最成功的的人
I am nothing like you!
我和你不一样
Nothing!
不一样
Guardians of the Galaxy,
银河护卫队
you are in direct violation of Nova Corps orders!
你们违反了新星军团的命令
What? What's he talking about?
什么 他在说什么来着
Uh, beats me.
我不知道啊
Turn over the prisoner, or I will order my trainee to open fire.
上交罪犯 否则我将下令我的新兵开火
Trainee? What's he talking about?
新兵 他在说什么
Is that... Sam?
那是...塞姆
Sorry, guys. Orders are orders.
抱歉 伙计们 命令是绝对的
Come on, Dey. We're all friends here.
拜托 戴伊 我们都是朋友
Sam's not gonna fire on us.
塞姆不会朝我们开火的
Sam, stop your friends. That's an order.
塞姆 阻止你的朋友们 那是命令
Okay, not feelin' the friendship!
好吧 感觉我们的友谊没了
Come on, guys. Hand over Thanos.
伙计们 交出灭霸
I really don't wanna have to do this to you.
我真的不想对你们这样做
Sam, hold your fire!
塞姆 别开火
We're trying to deliver Thanos to you guys.
我们本来就打算把灭霸交给你们
Seriously?
真的吗
You received explicit orders to return to Earth.
你们收到命令要将灭霸送回地球
So you'll understand my confusion when I found you
所以当我发现你们在往反方向飞行时
flying in the exact opposite direction!
应该有理解我有多么困惑
Wait. What? I never heard that order. Did you guys?
等等 什么 我没听说过这个命令 你们呢
No. Gamora and I were somewhere other than the cargo hold,
没有 卡魔拉和我绝对不在货仓
not trying to exact our revenge on Thanos.
想对灭霸进行复仇
You ignored my order not to talk to Thanos?
你们无视了我说不能和灭霸说话的命令吗
I am Groot! Hey, nobody likes a snitch!
我是格鲁特 谁都不喜欢告密的人
And how do we know Dey's not gonna grab Thanos
我们怎么知道戴伊不打算带灭霸
and take the bounty for himself?
自己独吞赏金
So just everyone disobeyed me?
所以所有人都违背了我的命令
I am Groot. Okay, everyone except Groot.
我是格鲁特 好吧 除了格鲁特以外所有人
Look, we're gonna do the right thing
我们要做正确的事
and turn in Thanos to the Nova Corps.
把灭霸交给新星军团
Smart choice, Quill.
明智的选择 奎尔
Sam, move them into position. Yes, sir.
塞姆 让他们就位 是 长官
I knew they'd do the right thing...
我就知道他们最终...
eventually.
会做出正确的选择
That should hold him.
那样应该能关住他了
It's made of triple-reinforced Vibranium.
这是三层加固的振金做的
Well done, trainee.
干得好 新兵
Proud of yourself, kid?
很自豪吗 孩子
How's it feel to be working for the Man?
给老大干活感觉怎么样
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
What? I was just following orders.
什么 我只是在遵守命令
Those orders include keeping the bounty for yourselves?
这些命令包括独吞赏金吗
Where did you get that ridiculous idea from?
你从哪儿来的这么愚蠢的想法
Nowhere.
没哪儿
So, how about giving us a lift?
不如你送我们一程吧
Ya did sort of blow up our engines.
你算是炸飞了我们的引擎
What am I, a towing service?
我是什么 拖船服务的吗
We'd consider it a huge favor.
这绝对是帮了我们的大忙
Besides, it'd be a shame if this ship got damaged.
再说了 飞船要是被毁坏了就太可惜了
Right, Drax?
对吧 德拉克斯
It appears to be functional.
好像没有坏
Look closer.
再仔细看看
Now it appears to be damaged.
现在看上去是坏了
And look at all them pretty buttons just beggin' to be pushed.
看看这些按钮 简直在求我们按下去
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
All right! I'll tow you.
好吧 我拖你们回去
Just go back to your ship, and don't touch anything else!
回你们船上去 什么都别碰
"Damaged." Good one.
"坏了" 说得好
Something on your mind, boy?
你在想什么 孩子
You killed my father.
你杀了我父亲
You'll have to be more specific.
你得说得更具体点
His name was Jesse Alexander.
他叫杰西·亚历山大
He was a Nova Centurion, and this was his helmet.
他是个新星百夫长 这是他的头盔
Unfortunately, I did not kill him.
可惜我没有杀死他
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Your belief is not my concern.
你怎么想的不关我的事
Your father is still very much alive.
你的父亲还活着
He misses you and your mother.
他很想念你和你父亲
What was her name? Eva.
她叫什么来着 伊娃
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Your father has done
你父亲尽其所能
everything needed to keep his family safe, Samuel.
保护自己的家庭 塞穆尔
Something that Drax unfortunately never learned.
德拉克斯永远学不会这一点
You're lying! Where is he?
你撒谎 他在哪里
Release me from this cell, and I will take you to him.
把我放出来 我就带你去找他
Yeah, I've heard that one before.
我听过这种说辞
We'll get the truth out of you when we get to Xandar.
等我们到山达尔 自会让你说实话
Pity, because we're not going to make it to Xandar.
可惜 因为我们到不了山达尔了
Guardians, we're under attack!
护卫队 我们遭到袭击
Ravagers. Quill, you were a Ravager. Talk to them.
劫掠者 奎尔 你曾经是劫掠者 和他们谈谈
And say what? They're not nice Ravagers like Yondu.
说什么 他们不像勇度那样好说话
Yondu ain't nice.
勇度不好说话
Yeah, compared to these guys, he's a pussycat.
和那些家伙比起来他就是个小猫咪
Then we must fight to the finish! What is a pussycat?
那我们必须战斗到最后 小猫咪是什么
It's me they're after.
他们要找的是我
If you release me, the Ravagers will follow.
如果你放了我 劫掠者就会跟来
Too bad. I'm not letting you go.
可惜我不会放你走的
It's the only way to save your friends, and to find your father.
只有这样才能救你的朋友们 并找到你的父亲
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表