剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I will escape this wretched prison and rule the galaxy.
我要逃出这个破监狱 统治银河系
That's the mirror we came in through.
这就是我们进来的镜子
He's trying to escape into our universe.
他想要逃到我们的宇宙里
He will not escape my wrath!
别想从我的愤怒中溜走
Easy, Drax.
冷静 德拉克斯
That wrath might hurt Groot.
你的愤怒会伤到格鲁特
The real Groot. He's still in there somewhere.
真正的格鲁特 他还在里面
The entire universe is at stake.
整个宇宙都有危险
We have to do whatever it takes to stop the Black Vortex...
我们必须不惜一切代价阻止黑色漩涡
even if it means sacrificing Groot.
就算这意味着要牺牲格鲁特
No way.
不行
We're a team, and no man, woman, plant,
我们是一个团队 不能抛弃任何
or not-rodent-thing gets left behind.
男人 女人 植物或者不是耗子的家伙
Stay away from the mirror!
不许靠近这面镜子
You Guardians are nothing but failures,
你们护卫队只是一群废物
outcasts, and thieves!
罪犯和小偷
I've looked into your hearts.
我看过你们的内心
Deep down, you know your past victories were merely blind luck.
在内心深处 你们知道曾经的胜利只是运气好而已
I shall leave you here, imprisoned for all eternity,
我应该让你们在这里被关上永生永世
lost and forgotten.
被人遗忘
You will never leave this place!
你不能离开这个地方
All that strength, and you could not save your own family.
你空有一身力量 却无法保护你的家人
Nothing can destroy your shame!
什么都毁灭不了你的耻辱
Stay back!
后退
Deep down, you know you deserve this fate, daughter of Thanos.
你内心深处明白这就是你的下场 灭霸之女
You could never atone for your past deeds.
你永远无法弥补你过去的罪孽
I can't let ya do it, bud.
我不能让你这么做 伙计
I know you're still in there. So you'll forgive me.
我知道你还在里面 所以你会原谅我
How can you hope to save the galaxy
你连自己的朋友都救不了
when you can't even save your only friend?
怎么能指望拯救银河系
Once again, you will be alone in the universe.
你将再次孤独存在于这个宇宙
Get outta my bud!
离开我的朋友
That branch! It's driving out the black goo!
那个树枝 排除了黑色的粘液
If we can reattach the others--
如果我们能插入其他的树枝
Maybe we can cure Groot!
也许就能治愈格鲁特
I'll keep him distracted.
我来拖住他
We may be a bunch of lost, broken losers...
我们也许只是一群迷茫的废物
but Groot is our friend,
但是格鲁特是我们的朋友
and we're not letting him go without a fight!
我们不会拱手把他让出去
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I'd never leave ya, bud. Never.
我永远不会再丢下你了 伙计 永远不会
Uh, speaking of leaving...
说到离开
Everyone through the mirror, now!
大家都一起通过镜子
Drop that mirror! Drop it!
放下镜子 放下
I am grooooot!
我是格鲁特
No! I got ya, bud!
不 我来接你 伙计
Do like Gamora said.
照卡魔拉说的做
Concentrate on the same spot, together!
集中攻击一个地方
Go! Go!
快走 快走
No!
不
I cannot be defeated by the likes of you.
我不会被你们这样的人打败
I am unstoppable!
我是无法阻挡的
I am decay! I am--
我是腐朽 我是
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Noooooo!
不
Yes! See that, universe?
太棒了 看到了吗 宇宙
We saved you... again!
我们再一次...拯救了你
Give it a rest, Quill. There's no one here.
省省吧 奎尔 这里没有人
Where are we? I do not recognize this place.
我们在哪里 我不认得这个地方
I don't either, but I like it.
我也不认识 但我喜欢
"In honor of the brave heroes
"纪念为了拯救银河系
who gave their lives to save the galaxy"?
而英勇牺牲的英雄们"
Uh, guys,
伙计们
how long have we been gone?
我们进去了多久
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表