剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
He's too tough. Nothing is working!
他太强了 什么都没用
Then we'll have to take down Wrinkles the old-fashioned way!
那我们就得用老办法干掉这个混♥蛋♥
Preferably before that symbiote
最好赶在那共生体
turns him into an out-of-control force of pure evil.
把他变成失控的邪恶力量之前
Thanos is already a force of pure evil.
灭霸已经是邪恶力量了
But we can use the out-of-control part to our advantage.
但是我们可以利用失控这一点
You think I would bond with another being
你们以为我会随意附身
and leave myself vulnerable to its flaws?
暴露出自己的弱点吗
You so-called Guardians
你们这所谓的护卫队
only delay your inevitable destruction.
只是在为自己的毁灭拖延时间
So, uh, you know this guy?
你们认识这家伙吗
He's my father.
他是我爸爸
Well, hopefully, you take after your mom.
希望你随你妈妈
The only destruction this day will be yours, Thanos!
今天只有你会被毁灭 灭霸
This symbiote is merely a shell...
这共生体真是完美...
A tool that I control completely.
这是我能完全控制的工具
You fools thought you could bury me
你们这些笨蛋以为能把我
at the center of this primitive planet?!
埋在一颗原始星球的中♥央♥吗
I have waited a long time to pay you back in kind.
我一直等着要好好回报你们呢
Thanos will have his revenge!
灭霸要复仇
Look, I didn't have anything to do
听着 我可没有参与
with burying you at the center of the Earth.
把你埋在地球中心
In fact, I just met these guys!
事实上 我才认识这些家伙
So I'll be going... Aah!
所以我还是...
Your endless prattle bores me, child.
你无休止地烦扰我 孩子
But your high-pitched squeals of pain amuse me,
但我很喜欢听你痛苦的尖叫
so feel free to continue them.
所以继续吧
Hey, they're not that high-pitched!
也没有那么尖啊
I used to think the same thing about mine too.
我以前觉得我自己也是这样
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
What?
什么
Took ya long enough.
花了这么久
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Oh, come on! That worked the last time!
拜托 上次明明有用
I could finish you now,
我可以现在就了结你们
but it will be far more satisfying to enslave you.
但是奴役你们会让我更加满足
I will turn this entire city
我要把这座城市
into a symbiote army that I control.
变成一支听我号♥令的共生体大军
Should you survive, you will have the honor of joining them.
如果你们能活下来 还能有幸加入他们
Not bad for a shrub.
你这个枝子还不错
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Thanos mentioned a symbiote army.
灭霸说要组共生体大军
Those must be the ones he weaponized on Groot's home planet.
肯定就是他在格鲁特母星上转化的那些
Then he's out of luck, 'cause we blew 'em all up.
那他完了 因为我们都把它们炸光了
Maybe not all of them.
也许并没有全部炸毁
V-252, the symbiote I bonded with...
V252 附身我的共生体
it's still in a lab at my high school.
还在我高中的实验室里
Pease tell me "High school"
请告诉我高中
is an Earth term for "Heavily reinforced,
在地球上是指"重兵把守
absolutely-impossible-to-break-in-or-out-of maximum security vault."
绝对不可能有人闯入的最高安全级别保险库"
Tell him now, scrawny human!
告诉他们 你这个瘦小的人类
He means it's just a normal school.
他指那只是一所普通的学校
And science projects got way more elaborate since I was a kid.
现在的科学项目比我小时候高级多了
You're right about the second part.
你后半部分说的没错
But Horizon High is anything but a normal school.
但是地平线高中只是一所普通的学校
And, judging by that path of destruction,
根据毁灭的路径
your friend is heading straight for the place.
你的朋友直奔那里去了
Thanos must be able to use his symbiote
灭霸肯定能利用他的共生体
to sense the one in your school.
感应到你学校中的共生体了
Then it's up to us to make sure
那我们就得确保
he doesn't get his slimy red tendrils on it.
他的红色触手绝对不会碰到
You guys catch up to Thanos
你们去追上灭霸
and do whatever you can to slow him down
尽你们所能拖住他
while we grab the U2 sample.
我们去拿U2样本
That's "V-252."
是V252
How's that better than what I said?
比我说的好到哪里去吗
Laser cannons locked and loaded.
雷蛇加农炮锁定上膛
You know, where I come from, blowing a hole in a school rooftop
在我们这 给学校屋顶炸个大洞
isn't considered very heroic.
可不是什么英雄行为
Yeah, well, we ain't heroes, kid. We're outlaws.
我们不是英雄 孩子 我们是法外之徒
Besides, we're in kind of a hurry,
再说 我们赶时间
and blowing things up is faster.
炸掉更快
Faster than walking in the front door?
比从前门走进去要快吗
Okay, well, now at least two of us blend.
至少我们两个能混进去了
Guys, chill. It's Saturday.
伙计们 冷静点 这是周六
Most of the students will be out doing fun stuff.
很多学生都会出去玩了
"Fun stuff"?
出去玩了
Ah, you know. Collecting spore samples,
收集孢子样品啦
launching model rockets,
发射模型火箭啦
measuring ozone levels in the atmosphere...
测量大气中的氧气成分啦
You go to nerd school.
真是个书呆学校
Oh, yeah? Where did you go to school?
是吗 你去哪上学的
Yondu Undonta's Ravager Academy of...
勇度·乌当塔劫掠者星际...
Space Pirate... Stuff.
海盗学院...之类
Can you even read? Ha! Barely.
你能认字吗 基本不会
Well, my school is so respected that the Space Administration
我的学校声望很高 航♥空♥局甚至给我们
donated the V-252 sample they found for us to study.
捐助了V252样本用于研究
Wait. They found it in this solar system?
等等 他们是在这个太阳系里找到的吗
It must've really wanted to escape Thanos.
它肯定很想逃离灭霸
It's an outlaw, just like us.
它就像我们一样 是个法外之徒
Nearly turned me into an outlaw when it bonded with me.
它附身到我身上的时候差点也把我变成法外之徒了
I went out of control,
我失去了控制
and I swore I'd never be infected by that rage again.
我发誓我从来没有感到过那种愤怒
What rage was that, Peter?
哪种愤怒 彼得
Max?!
麦克斯
thi-this is my, uh, c-cousin P-Peter.
这是我的...表哥彼得
It's funny. We're both named Peter.
真有意思 我们都叫彼得
A-a-and... and this is...
以及...以及这是...
He's from the circus!
它是马戏团的
Uh, he's a trained performing ra...
它是一只训练有素的浣...
Call me "Raccoon." Go ahead. I dare ya.
再叫我一声"浣熊"试试 我看你敢不敢
He's a prototype audio animatronic.
它是一只音频发生动物
The fur is so lifelike.
这毛也太逼真了
I'll show ya lifelike!
我让你尝尝什么叫逼真
Max!
麦克斯
What? I had it on stun.
干什么 我用的击晕模式
Wanna see?
想试试吗
No! We believe you!
不 我们相信你
If we wanna slow Thanos down,
如果我们想拖住灭霸
we'll need to speed ourselves up.
那我们就得快点
Your persistence is beginning to annoy m...
你们这样不屈不挠让我有点烦...
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Insolent twig!
傲慢的树枝
I am Groot...
我是格鲁特
What's up, V-252? Miss me?
你好啊 V252 向我吗
What's setting off slimy?
什么东西在震动
Probably the same thing that's setting off my spider sense.
也许就是让我的蜘蛛感应器振动的东西
Your spi... Seriously? That's a thing?
你的蜘...真的吗 真的有这个玩意吗
What are you sensing, houseflies?
你感应到什么 苍蝇吗
Not exactly.
不算是
Down!
趴下
Aw, come on!
拜托
Does no one from space know how to use a door?
你们太空人都不喜欢走大门的吗
Oh, man. Whatever you do, keep the symbiote away from Thanos.
天啊 不管怎么样 不要让灭霸得到共生体
Uh, yeah, about that...
那个嘛
Come to Thanos.
来灭霸这里
All right, slimy. No bonding with the enemy!
好吧 黏糊怪 不许和敌人联接
I think it wants to bond with me.
我觉得它想附到我身上
Return to your master.
回到主人身边
Finders keepers!
谁找到就归谁
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表