剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Wait!
等等
All right, space dude. Let's rumble!
好吧 太空来的家伙 我们开始吧
Symbiote to symbiote.
共生体对共生体
Guess only one of us got increased speed.
看来我们中只有一个人拥有了加速的能力
How about strength?
那么力量呢
Such power... from a mere Terran?
这种力量...区区一个地球人
I'm no mere Terran.
我不是什么区区地球人
I'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
我是你友好的邻居蜘蛛侠
Only now I'm not so friendly.
只不过我现在不是很友好
You will be. To me.
你会对我友好的
What are you... doing? It's impossible. No!
你...干什么 这不可能 不
Your will is strong, child,
你的意志很坚强 孩子
but the symbiote you bond with
但是你所联接的共生体
cannot resist the will of Thanos.
是无法抵挡灭霸的意志的
What?
什么
Looks like we'll have to do the resisting for ya, kid.
看来我们要帮你抵抗了 孩子
What will it take to destroy you, Thanos?
要怎样才能毁灭你 灭霸
Something more than that hatchet.
这把斧子肯定不行
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
That ain't what he had in mind!
他说的不是这个
His symbiote's volumetric mass density
他共生体的体积密度
must be over 20,000 kilograms per cubic meter!
肯定超过了每立方米两万千克
No idea what that means,
不知道什么意思
but I still got one more trick left.
但我还有一招
What have you done to my symbiote?
你对我的共生体做了什么
Quill, you're a genius. I am?
奎尔 你真是个天才 是吗
Your walking houseplant's sap created a chemical reaction
你用一个植物果实的汁液
that turned Thanos' symbiote into a magnetorheological fluid.
让灭霸的共生体变成了磁流变液
No idea what that means, either,
还是不知道是什么意思
but it'd be an awesome band name.
但是这用来当乐队名字不错
It gets thicker
它靠近
when subject to an electromagnetic field...
电磁场的时候会变得更稠密...
Created by lightning.
用闪电
Space Pirate Education for the win!
太空海盗教育赢了
You cannot defeat Thanos!
你赢不了灭霸
I will raise a mighty army and rain down carnage
我要组成一支军队 杀光所有
on all who oppo...
反对我...
'Fraid I'm gonna have to stop that carnage plan...
恐怕我不得不给你的屠♥杀♥计划...
cold.
泼冷水了
Not so much "Stop" As "Pause."
这阻止不了他 只能延缓
That ice won't hold him long.
这冰块冻不了多久
But with the right amount of zap 'n sap,
但是利用合适的办法
we could turn Thanos' symbiote rock solid.
我们可以把灭霸的共生体变得非常坚硬
Sure, but we still have to find a way to deliver the catalyst
没错 但我们还是得想办法加入催化剂
so the reaction's inside the symbiote.
使反应能进入共生体内部
To the lab!
去实验室
Now, we need to find the right voltage
我们需要找到合适的电压值
to produce a viscoelastic solid.
来创造粘弹性固体
Assuming this primitive Earth tech can even count to ten,
这个原始地球科技能不能数到十都是问题
let alone calculate fluid yield stress.
更别提算流体屈服应力了
I'd be less concerned about my equipment
我可不怎么会担心我的设备
and more concerned about controlling your friend.
而会更担心控制住你的朋友
What?
什么
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Yeah, I'd be more concerned
我更担心
about Drax and Gamora controlling that crowd.
让德拉克斯和卡魔拉控制人群
Move along. Nothing to see here.
让开 这里没什么好看的
Actually, there is a great deal to see here,
其实有很多好看的
but we would prefer it if you left the area.
但我们希望你们还是离开这里吧
Okay, try another 30...
好吧 再试试30...
no, 40,000 volts.
不...40000电压
Wait. Is it volts or amps?
等等 是福特还是安培
What's the matter, kid? The grease stain takin' over?
怎么了 孩子 被污油占据了吗
I know what it feels like when my symbiote asserts itself.
我知道我的共生体反噬时的感觉
No. This is different. I don't feel anything.
不 这次不一样 我什么都没感觉到
I take it back! I feel something.
我收回 我感觉不对劲
I feel like someone else is controlling this symbiote!
我感觉还有人在控制这个共生体
That's... not a good sound.
那...声音可不秒
Yes. Return to your master.
太好了 回到主人身边
what do you think you're doing, kid?
你以为你在干吗 孩子
It's not me, I swear!
不是我 我发誓
Guys, look out!
伙计们 小心
Why do you attack us?
你为什么要攻击我们
He's not. I am.
他没有 是我
I'm really sorry about this!
我真的很抱歉
Not a good look for you.
这看上去可不妙
On the plus side, the scrawny little guy's finally filling out.
往好处想 这个小家伙终于壮起来了
Filling out, indeed.
没错 壮起来了
Into a symbiote bomb that will infect this entire city.
填到了一个会感染整座城市的共生体炸♥弹♥中
An unstoppable army all at my control!
这将成为我控制下无人能挡的军队
Yo, bug boy! Whatever goop bomb you're weaving, cut it out now!
虫子小孩 不管你在什么炸♥弹♥里 快出来
I'm trying!
我在努力
And failing.
然后失败
Your symbiote is my puppet to control.
你的共生体是我的傀儡
Then we need to take down the puppet master.
那我们就得需要几百诉诸
But first we must take down Thanos!
但首先我们得击败灭霸
That's what he meant. Never mind.
他就是这个意思 算了
Your efforts are futile.
你的努力是徒劳的
Thanos will have his symbiote army.
灭霸会制♥造♥出自己的共生体军队
Not if I can stop it!
除非我能阻止你们
All right, kid. Time for a costume change.
好了 孩子 该换衣服了
I don't get it.
我不明白
The sonic blast should rip the symbiote right off me. Unless...
声爆应该能让共生体脱离我 除非...
Thanos increased its density when he infected it.
灭霸在感染的时候提升了密度
There's no getting this thing off me.
没办法把这个东西从我身上拿下来
You'll have to blast me into space where I can't hurt anyone.
你得把我轰到太空中 不然我就会伤害别人
I won't let you go "Boom," Kid.
我不会炸飞你的 孩子
And nobody likes a good "Boom" More than me.
没人比我更喜欢爆♥炸♥
I'd rather sacrifice myself than let innocent people get hurt.
我宁愿牺牲自己也不要伤害无辜的人
Pretty noble for a punk kid.
一个小孩子说这种话真是高尚
My Uncle Ben once told me,
我的本叔叔告诉过我
"With great power comes great responsibility."
"能力越大 责任越大"
That's the stupidest thing I ever heard!
这简直是我听到过最愚蠢的话
Nobody disrespects my Uncle Ben!
没人能贬低我的本叔叔
Especially not some mangy rodent!
特别是你这种小耗子
Oh, yeah? Well, nobody calls me "Rodent"!
是吗 没人能叫我耗子
See? That's you calling the shots, not Thanos.
看到没有 做决定的是你 不是灭霸
Keep it up, kid!
继续 孩子
You're not as dumb as you look.
你没你看上去那么蠢啊
Oh, man! Seriously?
搞什么
Come on! You're not gonna win this by being a hero.
拜托 做一个英雄是无法赢的
You've gotta be an outlaw.
你必须做一个法外之徒
Now get mad!
生气吧
What is the delay?
怎么还没炸
My bomb should've detonated by now.
我的炸♥弹♥现在应该炸了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
No good. That trick won't work
不行 这招没有那孩子的
without the kid's symbiote tendrils.
共生体触手是没用的
Did somebody say, "Symbiote tendrils"?
有人说共生体触手吗
Show him what you got, kid.
让他看看你的本事 孩子
You will obey your master!
你要服从你的主人
What?
什么
Not to sound five, but you're not the boss of me,
我不想那么幼稚 但你不是我的主人
or my symbiote!
也不是我共生体的主人
Now let's finish him.
了结他吧
Care to do the honors, sapling? I am Groot!
愿意帮忙吗 小树苗 我是格鲁特
Pathetic.
真可悲
You lack the will to wield such power.
你没有能控制这种力量的能力
But Thanos will mold you and your species
但是灭霸会将你和你的种族
into something far greater.
变得更强大
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表