剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Then that would mean that you're a Darkhawk too!
那就说明你也是黑隼了
Oh, ye-- Oh, yeah. Right.
对哦
But that's just what a Darkhawk would want me to think!
但那就是黑隼希望我会这么想
How can such a large sword be so hard to find?
一把大剑怎么会那么难找
I warn you, Loki, touch nothing!
我警告你 洛基 不要碰任何东西
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Not now, bud.
没空 伙计
I am Groot?!
我是格鲁特
I said, "Not now"!
我说"没空"
Lo! I have found it!
洛 我找到了
I am Groot! I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
You, rodent,
你 耗子
what is your pet shrub prattling on about?
你的小宠物在嘟囔什么
Beats me. I can't understand a word of it.
我也不知道 我一个字都听不懂
Probably got something to do with this!
也许和这有点关系
I figure between the Destroyer's power core
我想用毁灭者的能量核心
and my own Darkhawk tech,
和我黑隼的科技
I oughta be able to blow up all of Asgard.
我应该能够炸掉阿斯加德
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I know, right?
我知道 对吧
I was the killer robot the whole time!
原来我才是杀手♥机♥器人
Is that hilarious, or what?
是不是很好笑
Deceiver!
欺骗者
I, Thor Odinson, challenge you to battle!
我 托尔·奥丁森 在此向你发起挑战
Mark me, impostor, you shall pay for your treachery!
假冒者 你会为你的背叛付出代价
Eh, no.
不
That was unexpected.
这真是没想到
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Loki!
洛基
That was more expected.
这完全是预料之中
Come on, guys. Guys!
伙计们 伙计们
Drax, hold the impostor down
德拉克斯 按住冒充者
while I beat the disguise off of him.
我把他的伪装打掉
Do not struggle, Darkhawk. It will only make this more painful.
别挣扎了 黑隼 这只会让你更痛苦
So long, suckers!
再见了 蠢蛋们
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Okay, what did we just see?
我们刚刚看到了什么
Rocket is a Darkhawk, with a bomb
火箭是黑隼 他还拿着
that could destroy all of Asgard!
能毁灭整个阿斯加德的炸♥弹♥
That little krutacker!
那个小混♥蛋♥
His betrayal makes me very angry as well.
他的背叛让我也很生气
Which proves we're not Darkhawks.
那就证明了我们不是黑隼
Then I am Drax! I am so relieved!
那我是德拉克斯 我舒了一口气
Well, great.
太好了
Now can we stop the real Darkhawk from blowing up Asgard?
我们能去阻止真正的黑隼炸掉阿斯加德吗
This way!
这边
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
There he goes!
他在那里
Found him!
找到他了
Then I shall pummel him.
那我要揍他
No, you can't pummel him.
不 你不能揍他
Rocket's the bomb!
火箭就是炸♥弹♥
Oh, come on. He's not that great.
拜托 他没有那么好
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groooot!
我是格鲁特
I once carried the valiant
我曾经护送勇士们
to their eternal reward in Valhalla.
前往瓦尔哈拉领♥取♥永恒的奖励
Now I spend all day staring at an empty hallway.
现在却只能整天盯着空空的走廊
I stood watch over all the Cosmos.
我曾经看着整个宇宙
Point taken.
你说得对
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
A Darkhawk?
黑隼
Rocket's a Darkhawk, and he's gonna blow up the city! Gotta run!
火箭是黑隼 他要炸掉这个城市 先走了
After them!
快跟上
Get off of me, ya weed!
放开我 你这个植物
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Hey! What are ya doin'?
你在干什么
That was my arm, ya little krutacker!
那是我的胳膊 你这个混♥蛋♥
No! No! No, no, no!
不不不
Quit messin' with my circuits!
不要动我的线圈
I... am...
我...是
Groooot!
格鲁特
By my beard!
我的胡子啊
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
By Odin's beard, the small one has defeated the impostor!
奥丁的胡子啊 这小家伙打败了冒充者
All hail the mighty Groot!
伟大的格鲁特万岁
I am Groot. I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
Guys, the bomb is still ticking!
伙计们 炸♥弹♥还在倒数
Fear not. I shall destroy it.
不要怕 我能毁掉它
Nay, Father! The Darkhawk said it would destroy all of Asgard!
不 父亲 黑隼说这能毁灭整个阿斯加德
We have to defuse the bomb. Where's Rocket?
我们要拆除炸♥弹♥ 火箭在哪里
Oh, right. That's-- That's actually why we're here.
对 所以...所以我们才在这里
Is anybody here good with explosives?
有人擅长研究炸♥弹♥吗
I am Groot. I-I...
我是格鲁特 我...
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
And Loki heroically saves the day yet again.
洛基再一次英勇地拯救了世界
Instead of running around like a fool,
而不是像个蠢蛋一样跑来跑去
I located the Darkhawk's likely target-- our dear father.
我发现了黑隼的目标 我们亲爱的父亲
And, of course,
当然了
I can still deactivate the Destroyer's power core,
就算毁灭者的核心不在毁灭者体内
even when it's not in the Destroyer.
我还是能解除它
And now, Father, I humbly accept your--
现在 父亲 我将屈尊接受你的...
Forgive me, Father.
原谅我 父亲
In disobeying your orders,
我违抗了你的命令
I brought a deadly enemy within the walls of Asgard.
我还将危险的敌人带到了阿斯加德
I should never have questioned your wisdom.
我不该质疑你的智慧
It's true, you disobeyed my orders,
你的确违抗了我的命令
but you did so to save innocent lives.
但是你这样做是为了拯救无辜的生命
Your noble instincts do you credit, my son.
你高尚的直觉没有错 儿子
And they have reminded me that Asgard has a responsibility
这也让我想起了阿斯加德有责任
to guide and protect the lesser realms.
指引并保护其他的弱小的世界
I approve of your plan.
我批准你的计划
Are you joking?
你在开玩笑吗
He brought a Darkhawk to your very doorstep!
他把黑隼带到了你的门前
He also brought the Guardians, who saved my life
他还带来了护卫队 他们拯救了我的命
and my realm.
和我的世界
With my rather significant help!
在我的大力帮助之下
Do not push your luck, son.
不要得寸进尺 儿子
I see now that Asgard cannot stand idle
毒蛇现在在密谋毁灭银河系
while the Serpent plots our destruction.
我明白阿斯加德不能再坐视不理了
I will allow the Guardians of the Galaxy
我将允许银河护卫队
to venture into the Darkhawk realm.
前往黑隼的维度
Uh, that's good, 'cause we're gonna go there
太好了 因为我们要去那里
and rescue the real Rocket anyway.
拯救真正的火箭
What?
怎么了
Hey, if this baby could destroy all of Asgard,
如果这玩意能毁灭整个阿斯加德
I bet it would do a real number on Darkhawk headquarters.
那肯定也能让黑隼总部吃不了兜着走吧
So, we sneak into evil-robot land,
我们溜进邪恶机器人的地盘
rescue the real versions of everyone they've replaced,
救出被他们替代的所有本体
set the bomb, and run like flarg.
设置炸♥弹♥ 然后马上逃跑
Simple.
简单
Simple, but not easy.
简单 但是不容易
Whether you succeed or not,
不管你们有没有成功
Asgard shall prepare for war.
阿斯加德都会准备好作战
Are you certain your team is ready for the task before you?
你确定你们的团队准备好应付接下来的任务了吗
We are Groot!
我们是格鲁特
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表