剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
'Cause the object of your affection is about to crush our ship.
因为你爱的东西马上要碾碎我的飞船了
Fear not. I will pilot the Milano to safety.
不要发 我把米兰号♥开到安全的地方
What? Drax, no! You're a terrible pilot!
什么 德拉克斯 你是个糟糕的飞行员
Groot, help me take out that tether!
格鲁特 帮我拿出绳子
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
What do you mean, "Ask Howard to do it"?
什么叫"让霍华德去啊"
Don't tell me you're still mad at him. I am Groot!
别告诉我你还在生他的气 我是格鲁特
Ugh! I never should've agreed to this job.
我就不该同意干这一票
Groot, stop Drax. The rest of us will disable the tether.
格鲁特 阻止德拉克斯 我们其他人去解开绳子
Drax will not be defeated
德拉克斯不会被
by a primitive theft-prevention device!
区区防盗措施阻止
I am Groot, I am Groot, I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
What's going on up there?
发生了什么
We're being driven by a nine-foot tree
我们正被一颗九英尺高的树
and a guy who can't figure out how to put on a shirt!
还有一个连怎么穿衣服都不知道的人开船带着
Take a guess!
你自己猜猜
Uh, guys, I don't think that's our biggest concern.
伙计们 我觉得我们最需要担心的不是那个
I am Groot! It is not my fault!
我是格鲁特 这不是我的错
This device will only allow me to turn left!
这设备只能让我左转
Quill continues to be wrong. Drax is an excellent pilot.
奎尔又错了 德拉克斯是个很棒的飞行员
Quill, I said keep the red wires out of my way!
奎尔 我说了不要让红色的线挡住我们
They're all red wires!
这全是红色的线
Some are more red than others. Groot could tell the difference!
有的更红一点 格鲁特就看得出区别
Then go get Groot! I'll get him!
那就去找格鲁特啊 我去找他
Anything's better than listening to you two bicker.
干什么都比听你们两个叨唠好
We never should've gotten the team back together.
我们就不该重聚
Drax, slow down! Groot, go help Rocket.
德拉克斯 慢点 格鲁特 去帮火箭
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Fear not. Drax will evade our pursuer. By turning left!
别怕 德拉克斯能躲过追击者 只要左转
Cut us loose! Cut us loose!
松开我们 松开我们
Behold, I am Drax the Maker of Left Turns!
看 我就是左转王者德拉克斯
You're also Drax the Forgetful.
你还是健忘的德拉克斯
Hey, wait for us!
等等我们
Okay, maybe this time we don't split up.
这次我们还是别分开了
In case some people leave you hanging,
以免有的人会丢下你
Literally, in the middle of a mission!
在任务当中
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
What did I do?
我又做了什么
Is this sticking close enough together for you?
这样一起对你们来说足够了m
Or would you like me to hold your hand?
还是说你希望我握着你的手
I believe he would.
我相信他会的
I don't know what's more annoying...
我都不知道谁更烦一点
those two or Mr. Pouty Face here.
他们俩还是这位生气脸先生
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I do not like Howard better than you!
我没有喜欢霍华德更甚过于你
Now, how's about we focus on what we came here for?
不如我们把注意力集中在我们要拿的东西上
The signal's coming from right behind this door.
信♥号♥♥是从这扇门后面的传来的
Don't touch it!
别碰
I think Howard...
我觉得霍华德
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I was going to say, "I think Howard
我本来想说"我觉得霍华德
might have underestimated the level of security on this ship."
可能低估了这艘飞船的安防
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Krutack! That's Halan Skin Fog!
该死 那是哈兰剥皮雾
That sounds bad. Is it bad?
听起来就很糟糕 很糟糕吗
Only if you like having skin.
除非你喜欢被剥皮
Your feathered friend set us up.
你的鸟朋友给我们下套
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
No. No way Howard did this. It's against the code!
不 霍华德不可能这么做的 这违反法则
Yeah, I'm really starting to hate this code.
我开始讨厌这个法则了
Whatever this is, it's not worth the units. It's staying here.
不管这是什么 这都不值这些钱 得留在这
No way! I need those units!
不可能 我需要这些钱
You know, for you guys.
为了你们
Fine. I admit it. I'm broke.
好吧 我承认 我破产了
I only did this for the units,
我这么做只是为了钱
and maybe because I missed you guys.
也许也因为我想你们
Some of you, anyway.
有些人吧
Ah. Clearly, he means... I know who he means.
显然他是指... 我知道他指谁
Ha! I knew it!
我就知道
And I ain't leaving this till I see what's in...
我一定要看看里面...
That's the symbol of the Kree.
那是克里星人的标志
As in Ronan the Accuser's Kree?
指控者罗南的克里
Ruthless warmongers Kree?
无情战争贩子克里
Yes, that Kree.
没错 就是那个克里
Unless there is another Kree I am unaware of.
除非还有别的我不知道的克里
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
No, Howard did not throw us to the Kree.
不 霍华德没把我们卖♥♥给克里
He ain't like that.
他不会这样的
Broke or not, we are not getting mixed up with the Kree.
不管有没有破产 我们都不会惹克里人
I'm putting this thing back now.
我要把这东西放回去
Why? The Kree'll come after us anyway.
为什么 克里人反正都要来追我们的
We should finish the job, take the units, and run.
我们应该把活干完 拿上钱就跑
Interesting plan.
计划不错
I do anticipate one problem, though.
不过还是有一个问题
I am Kree Accuser Phyla-Vell.
我是克里指控者派拉·威尔
And there's nowhere to run.
你们无处可逃了
Now give me the case and surrender.
把箱子给我 乖乖投降
If you're an Accuser,
如果你是指控者
how come you don't have one of those hammer thingies?
你怎么会没有那种头盔
Okay, never mind.
好吧 没什么
I won't ask again.
我不会问第二遍
The code says to never surrender.
法则说永远不能投降
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The code says always surrender and find a way out later.
法则说永远投降 等待机会
Just like old times, right?
就像以前一样 对吧
Get to the Milano! Go!
快去米兰号♥上
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
No!
不
She doesn't want to hurt the case.
她不想损坏那个箱子
Stand back, or I'll torch this thing!
后退 不然我就毁了这东西
You have no idea what's in there, do you?
你根本不知道这里面有什么 对吗
Nope. But I have it and you don't.
是的 但是这在我手上 你没有
So drop your sword.
所以放下你的剑
Go! Now!
快走
So, you losers actually got it.
你们几个废柴真的成功了
Color me surprised.
真是让我好惊喜
We're about to color you taxidermied,
我们还要来给你点颜色
so tell us what this thing is
告诉我们这是什么
and why a Kree Accuser wants it so badly.
为什么克里指控者这么想要
Howard, you and me go way back, but Quill's right.
霍华德 我们是老交情了 但奎尔说得对
Ya gotta tell me what's in this case.
你得告诉我这里面是什么
So the knothead couldn't
那个呆瓜
pry it open with his little twigs, could he?
没有偷偷用小枝子打开看过吗
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Now, don't get your foliage in a bunch.
别把你的枝子拧成一团嘛
I'll tell you everything you need to know at the drop site.
我会在停靠点告诉你们需要知道的一切
Sending the coordinates now.
我把坐标发给你们
I am Groot! What?
我是格鲁特 怎么了
If we don't like his answer,
如果我们不喜欢他的回答
we can beat him up after we get the units.
我们可以在拿到钱后再揍他
Rocket.
火箭
Idiot. Other idiots.
蠢蛋 其他蠢蛋
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Oh, relax. Howard's just being Howard.
放松 霍华德就是这样
He don't mean nothin' by it.
他没有别的意思
Where's the case?
法则在哪里
We left it on the ship, as per the code.
我们放在船上了 根据法则
Code says I can't hand over the units
法则上说我不能交钱
till you hand over the case.
除非你交货
Code also says I can't hand over the case
法则也说我不能交货
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表