剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Spare me the performance, mutt!
别装了 狗
Activate the defense systems, now!
启动防御系统
Two choices, Cosmo!
给你两个选择 科斯莫
You can release me, or I can officially accuse you
你可以放开我 不然我就要指控你
of aiding fugitives in their flight from justice!
协助重犯逃脱正义的制裁
Is not justice.
这不是正义
Cosmo read Guardians' thoughts.
科斯莫读了护卫队的心
All innocent.
他们都是无辜的
Except for Duck Howard.
除了霍华德怪鸭
He trick Guardians to steal for Collector.
他骗护卫队为收藏者偷东西
Gullible thieves are still thieves!
被骗的小偷还是小偷
And no one escapes an Accuser!
没人能从指控者手中逃走
Nah, don't worry about me.
不 不用担心我
I love walking back and forth
我就喜欢在太空航行的时候
for no reason while hurtling through space.
没理由地走来走去
What do you gotta do to get a seat in this rust bucket?
要怎么样才能在这里有位置坐
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Turns out the knothead can do something useful
看来这蠢货还是能用这些枝子
with those twigs after al...
干些有用的...
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Wow, Groot. You don't just hold a grudge, you clutch it.
格鲁特 你不仅记仇 你还会报复
Hey, you don't gotta like Howard,
你不用喜欢霍华德
but save it for after he gives us the Collector's coordinates.
但等他给我们收藏者的坐标后再收拾他
Coordinates schmordinates.
坐标什么的算了吧
I navigate strictly by memory.
我都是凭记忆驾驶的
You wanna get there, I sit here.
你想去那里的话就让我坐这个位置
Oh, I'm sorry, sir. This area's just for the business class,
不好意思 先生 这是头等舱
so, tsk, just, uh...
所以呢...
I am Groot! That goes double for me... whatever you said.
我是格鲁特 不管你要做什么 我加倍
Hey, you wanna try warning us before you suddenly change course?
你换航线的时候要不要先和我们提醒一声
But I didn't! I didn't change nothin'!
但我没有 我什么都没换
So how come we're turning around?!
那我们怎么就回头了
Flarg if I know!
我怎么知道
Nav is frozen.
导航锁定了
Frozen on what?
锁定在什么上了
Howard, I am revoking your piloting privileges!
霍华德 我要剥夺你的驾驶权力了
That's it! I'm switching to manual!
够了 我要转换为手动操作了
The only person who can handle this seat is me.
只有我能坐在这个位置上
Understand? Me! Hey!
明白吗 只有我
What... You did that on purpose!
什么... 你是故意的
I'm trying to get this
我想让这个
broken-down go-kart flying in the right direction!
破烂飞船回到正确的方向
This go-kart was flying
这破船在你
just fine before you got your feathers on it.
坐上去之前都飞得好好的
He still serves the Collector.
他还是为收藏者办事
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Keep your knothole shut, sawdust-brain,
把你的嘴巴给我闭上 木脑袋
before I tell Rocket to
否则我就要火箭
dump you on the woodpile where you belong!
把你扔回原来的破坑里
Easy there, big guy. What's the plan here?
冷静点 大个子 你想干什么
He appears to be heading
他好像要去
for the air lock to toss the waterfowl out.
锁气室把这只水鸟扔出去
Groot, wait.
格鲁特 等等
Howard may be a selfish, cowardly liar,
霍华德可能是个自私 懦弱的骗子
but we still can't be sure he deliberately sabotaged the ship.
但我们还不能确定他故意破坏了飞船
He deliberately sabotaged the ship!
他故意破坏了飞船
Throw him out the air lock.
把他扔出锁气室
Careful with my specimen.
对我的人小心点
I need it well-preserved for mounting.
我还需要他好好的
Besides, I sabotaged your ship.
再说了 是我破坏了你们的船
See? It was the Collector. Wait. What?
看到了吧 是收藏者 等等 什么
Do you think I would just let you escape my collection?
你们以为我会让你们这些收藏品逃脱吗
This was all part of my elaborate and delicious revenge.
这都是我精心计划的复仇计划中的一部分
Enjoy the ride. It will be your last.
好好享受这段最后的旅程吧
That is for breaking my collection!
这是为你们破坏了我的收藏
Now that I control your ship,
现在我能控制你们的飞船
I also control your destinies.
我还能控制你们的命运
Too many times you have broken my things!
你们破坏那么多次我的东西
Now I will break yours!
现在我要破坏你们的
What kind of idiot keeps
什么笨蛋会
live grenades in a cardboard box, Rocket?
把手榴弹全放在纸板箱里 火箭
Who you calling idiot, duck?
你说谁笨蛋呢 鸭子
What did you call me? Seriously, I have no idea what a duck is.
你叫我什么 说真的 我不知道鸭子是什么
Yeah, neither do I. But if you're one,
我也不知道 但如果你是鸭子
it must be the worst thing ever!
那肯定是最烂的东西
Oh, you disappoint me, Guardians.
真让我失望 护卫队
I would think you would have more important matters to discuss
我以为在我将你们的飞船引向毁灭时
while I pilot your ship to your doom.
你们会有更重要的事要讨论
Drax will stop your control of this ship...
德拉克斯要阻止你对这艘船的控制
by breaking things!
通过破坏
Congratulations.
恭喜你们
You've taken out your engines.
你们弄坏了你们的引擎
Not that that will alter your collision course.
虽然这也改不了你们的碰撞轨迹
Hala? What the flarg are we doing here?
我们在这里干什么
And that's a Kree battle cruiser.
那是克里战舰
Okay, let's just fire retro-thrusters and slow this thing!
我们发动回火推进器减速吧
We can't. Drax took out the engines, remember?
不行 德拉克斯破坏了引擎 记得吗
That's still okay. Inertia's just gonna take us straight into...
没事的 惯性会让我们直接冲入...
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Just the planet of the people that wanna kill us.
这颗星球上的人都想杀死我们
Now, who would be stupid enough to attack a Kree warship?
谁会蠢到去攻击一艘克里战舰
Mm, that would be us.
可能是我们
You may have disabled your engines,
你们可能弄坏了引擎
but I still control your weapons.
但我还能控制你们的武器
Shut 'em down, now!
快点关掉
There is nothing more to punch!
没有能打的了
And now the Kree will have indisputable evidence
现在克里人将有确凿的证据证明
that the Guardians are their mortal enemies.
护卫队是他们永远的敌人
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Groot, wait. Remember when we jump-started that cargo carrier
格鲁特 等等 你记不记得我们跳出货仓时
with nothing but a busted flashlight,
只有一个坏手电
a pair of tweezers, and a jug of Rajak root slime?
一把镊子和一罐腊肠根泥
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Exactly. One good blast
没错 回火推进器
from the retro-thrusters might just save us.
来一场爆♥炸♥可能就能拯救我们
We won't last long enough to rig anything
我们绝对撑不到安装任何东西
unless we shut down the weapons system.
除非我们关闭武器系统
And how are we supposed to do that?
我们要怎么办
Punching!
打
Rocket, how many laser cannons did you install?
火箭 你到底安装了多少火箭炮
I kind of stopped counting after the first couple hundred.
装了一百多个之后就没数了
Make yourself useful and hand me a...
发挥点作用 给我...
Eh, read my mind, bud.
正合我的心意
Come on, guys. Let me help here.
伙计们 让我也帮帮忙
Tell me what to do. Anything.
告诉我该怎么办 什么都行
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
My partner here
我的搭档
suggests you go stick your beak in a vice
建议你把嘴巴插在钳子上
and see if you can last five minutes
看看能不能撑过五分钟
without double-crossing someone for once in your miserable life.
算是你这辈子唯一没有背叛过别人的时候
Oh, those were his exact words?
这是他的原话吗
I embellished!
我夸张了
Flarg it. I don't have to put up with this krutack.
算了 我不想忍♥受这些了
Nor do I.
我也是
Quill, Gamora, shut off the tractor beam!
奎尔 卡魔拉 关掉牵引光束
We didn't turn on the tractor beam.
我们没有打开牵引光束
Do you seriously need reminding that I control this ship?
真的还需要我提醒你们我在控制这艘船吗
Aw, betrayed by your own.
被自己人背叛了
Not that it will earn them any mercy.
这样也不会让他们得到宽大处理
Groot, call it out before you throw the last switch.
格鲁特 最后开关的时候说一声
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表