剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
We gotta time this perfectly.
我们必须把时间把握得刚刚好
I... am... Groot!
我...是...格鲁特
I am Groot? I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
I am Groot! I am Groot! I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
I am Groot, I am Groot, I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
Oh, now you need my help. Well, too bad.
现在你需要我的帮助了 太糟糕了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Really? Those were his exact words? "Like brothers"?
真的吗 他真的是这么说的吗 "像兄弟一样"
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Of course I understand everything you say.
我当然能明白你说的所有话
I always have. Maybe we got more in common than we want to admit.
一直都能 也许我们的共同点其实很多
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Aw, come on. I was going for sincere.
拜托 我是真心的
Guardians of the galaxy,
银河护卫队
you stand accused for the crime of theft
你被控犯下盗窃罪
for which you have been convicted,
这是你们的罪孽
as well as fleeing Kree justice,
还逃脱了克里的制裁
and now attacking a Kree vessel.
现在还袭击克里飞船
Incorrect.
不对
The one who forced our ship to attack
逼我们的飞船进行攻击的人
is right behind you!
就在你后面
That has to be the saddest attempt at deception
这简直是在我指控者生涯中
I've heard in my entire career as an Accuser.
听过的最可悲的欺骗
Drax does not excel at deception. Now turn around and look!
德拉克斯不会欺骗 回头看看
Silence! You are hereby sentenced to be executed,
安静 你们被判处死刑
without ceremony or honor, immediately!
不需要仪式或者荣誉 即刻执行
I... am...
我...是...
Uh, can't we discuss this?
我们能好好讨论一下吗
Groot!
格鲁特
The Collector's ship?
收藏者的飞船
He was telling the truth?
他说的是实话
Hala, my home world.
我的母星
No!
不
No!
不
Monster! You destroyed my planet!
禽兽 你毁了我的星球
My entire civilization!
我整个文明
Drax does not approve of this.
德拉克斯不同意这样做
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Exactly. What was he supposed to do,
没错 他能怎么办
just leave her floating there?
让她继续飘着吗
Wait. You just understood Groot?
等等 你听懂格鲁特的话了
Eh, I am Groot. That's genius!
我是格鲁特 太天才了
If we divert energy from Phyla's sword to the...
如果我们把派拉剑里的能量...
To the thrusters, then
转移到推进器 那
we can power up the ship and get outta here!
我们就能发动飞船离开这里了
Yeah, the thing is, there's no longer any "Here" To get out of.
事实上 已经没有什么"这里"了
The Collector just destroyed the Kree home world.
收藏者毁灭了克里的母星
What?
什么
Oh, we gotta fire up those engines and go after that krutacker!
我们得发动引擎去追那个混♥蛋♥
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗
I mean, you... You just take it easy, pal.
我是说 你...你们冷静点
I'll go work on the engines.
我去修引擎
Are we certain we can trust him?
我们真的能信任他吗
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Howard risked his life for us?
霍华德为我们冒生命危险
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Seriously?
真的吗
An honorary Guardian?
是个可敬的护卫者
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
You're right.
你说得对
I never trusted that... That... that duck!
我从来没信任过...那只...那只鸭子
So why did he leave us a tracker
所以他为什么给我们留下了追踪器
to help us find the Collector's ship?
帮助我们找到收藏者的飞船
Eh, it's like I always say.
正如我经常所说
Nobody... not even Howard... Is 100% a duck.
没有人 就算霍华德 也不是百分百的鸭子
With the possible exception of a certain Collector.
除了收藏者这个例外
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表