剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
in the endless vacuum of space.
漂浮在这无尽的宇宙中吧
At the risk of sounding like a poor guest, um,
虽然这听上去很像一名可怜的客人
have you such a thing as a, uh, seat cushion on board?
但你船上有没有...坐垫之类的东西
No.
没有
Is that bad?
这是坏事吗
Yes.
没错
Attention,
注意了
second-best bounty hunter in the galaxy.
全银河系第二的赏金猎人
Prepare to lose to the first!
准备好输给第一名吧
Yo, tall, dark, and gloomy,
又高又黑暗的家伙
any time you want to surrender,
你随时可以投降
I got no problem blasting the fugitive
我绝对乐意一点一点
out of your ship one bit at a time.
把这个囚犯从你的船上轰下去
Are you by chance aware
你没发现
there is a crazed vermin with a blaster
有个疯狂的动物正拿着枪
taking pieces of your ship?
炸掉你的船吗
Yes.
发现了
Aren't you afraid?
你不害怕吗
Fear murders the soul faster than plasma bolts do the body.
恐惧对灵魂的蚕食比等离子闪电对肉体的侵蚀还快
I believe I preferred you when you were monosyllabic.
我觉得我还是更喜欢只说一个词的你
Is there a chance I could use your restroom?
我能用一下你的厕所吗
Don't be so flargin' stubborn, Wraith.
别这么固执 幻影
Second best ain't that bad.
第二棒也没有那么糟
What the flarg, fish-face?
搞什么 鱼脸
Clear off, Wraith.
让开 幻影
This is my bounty.
这是我的赏金
Not yet.
还不是
Freeze, you Gunoovian slime rat!
不许动 你这个黏糊糊老鼠
I set this thing to "Expunge,"
我调到了"消除"模式
and I got no idea what that even means.
我都不知道这个词是什么意思
Don't you shush me, paleface!
别嘘我 苍白脸
Allow me.
我来吧
Wait.
等等
That's worth 50,000 units! Aah!
那颗值五万呢
Note to self...
我要记住
Never use "Expunge."
不要再用"消除"模式
Pike, you still alive?
派克 你还活着吗
I need you alive for the bounty.
我要你活着才能有赏金
Hmm, I have been better.
不算最糟
Yes. I am the best.
太好了 我是最棒的
In your pasty face, Wraith!
没话了吧 幻影
Wraith?
幻影
Holy krutack.
该死
What have I done?
我都做了什么
Curious. I would never have mistook you
真奇怪 我以为你不是那种
for the remorseful type.
会难过的人
Hey, I got scruples.
我也有良心
Not a lot, but if I blow a hole in a guy,
不多 但如果我在人身上轰了个洞
then I don't deserve to be the best.
那我就不配做最好的
Agreed.
我同意
I told you, I am neither dead nor alive.
我说了 我不是死人 也不是活人
My body is animated by alien parasites.
我的身体被宇宙寄生虫占据
There is no injury from which they will not repair me.
不管受到什么伤害 他们都会修复好我
You lousy krutackin' faker!
你这个该死的骗子
I ought to put ten holes in you!
我应该在你身上打十个洞
But first I got a bounty to collect.
但首先 我得去收赏金了
How are you gonna get to Nova Corps?
你要怎么去新星军团
Watch me.
瞧好了
What in the blazes?
怎么回事
You blithering fool!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You didn't teleport us to Nova Corps.
你没把我们传到新星军团
You teleported Nova Corps to us!
你把新星军团传到了我们这
At considerable expense, I might add.
花了不少钱呢
I should have known you'd be involved in this debacle.
我就该猜到是你在捣鬼
But this was all Wraith's fault.
但这都是欢迎的错
Our scanners haven't picked up any additional life-forms.
我们的扫描仪没发现任何其他生命体
That's 'cause he ain't alive.
那是因为他不是活人
You are going to spend the rest of your life
你下辈子都要偿还
paying to teleport this entire facility back to Xandar.
将这个部门传回山达尔的费用
Eh, any chance I can use the bounty on this guy
我能不能用抓住这个人的赏金
as a down payment?
当做预付款
No.
不行
Well, I guess I'd better get to work.
那我最好赶紧去干活
I'll bring it back!
我会把这里送回去的
Soon as I collect a few more bounties.
只要我拿到一些赏金
Not if I collect the bounty on you, fuzzball.
如果我先拿到你的赏金就不一定了 毛球
Welcome to the Xandar Space Port.
欢迎来到山达尔空间站
For your safety, all unattended baggage
为了你的安全 所有无人看管的行李
will be immediately disintegrated.
将被立马没收
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Yeah, so?
所以呢
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
I gave at the office.
我没钱
Looking for a ride, buddy?
要载你一程吗 伙计
We can get you anywhere. For a price.
我们能送你去任何地方 只要有钱
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I think we got a very special and wealthy passenger here.
看来捞到了一位非常特殊有钱的客人
Why don't you and I discuss terms
不如你和我聊聊价格
while my partner readies our ship, huh?
让我的搭档去准备飞船
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Uh, we keep our ship away from the space port
我们把我们的飞船停得离空间站很远
on account of it being so nice a ride.
这样能提供非常舒适的旅途
Uh, we don't want to make others envious.
我们不想让别人嫉妒
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Sleep tight, tree-man.
安睡吧 树人
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
What do we do with him now?
我们该拿他怎么办
Grab his unit tablet.
拿走他的钱
Take him back to the ship.
带他上船
Dump him somewhere no one will find him.
把他丢到没有人烟的地方
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot...
我是格鲁特
I am Groot...
我是格鲁特
Dad, look.
爸爸 快看
It must be some kind of alien visitor.
肯定是外星人
Oh, darling, you don't need another imaginary friend.
亲爱的 你不需要再增加想象朋友了
It's just some ancient wood carving.
只是一些古老的木雕
We could put him in our field,
我们可以把他放在我们的院子里
use him to scare away the pests.
用他来吓走这些虫子
Fine. But we need to go.
好吧 但我们该走了
I don't like the look of these jerboids.
这些野猪看上去不好对付
Okay, Groot. It's not just the big jerboids
格鲁特 你要提防的不仅仅是
you got to look out for.
那些野猪
There's also the babies.
还有那些宝宝
Only they're not after the water.
只不过他们想要的不是水
They want to eat our crops.
他们想要我们的庄稼
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
For me?
给我的吗
No one's ever given me a present like this.
从来没人给过我这样的礼物
Thank you.
谢谢你
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Get out! Get out, vermin!
走开 害虫
I ought to chop that thing up for cooking fuel.
我应该把这东西剁了烧菜
Daddy, don't. Groot made me this.
爸爸 不要 这是格鲁特给我的
He only needs water.
他只是需要水
Can't you see?
你看不出来吗
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表