剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
inside the TIMEOUT box.
装进时间到盒子
Ha! See?
看
Even creepy granny lady can't stop Rocket
连可怕的老奶奶都无法阻止火箭
from being Rocket.
做一个火箭
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
But did Rocket leave us these instructions
但是火箭是在康复前还是
before or after he was rehabilitated?
康复后留下这些信息的
So neat and well behaved.
真乖真听话
Now I need you to confess the location
现在我需要你坦白你们从克里星人
of the item you stole from the Kree.
那儿偷走的赃物藏匿处
I do not know where it is.
我不知道在哪里
I believe you, dearie,
我相信你 亲爱的
but your friends may know something more.
但你们的朋友可能知道得更多
I will get them to confess.
我会让他们坦白的
Please, may I do that for you?
拜托 我能为你这么做吗
Oh, you are such a good little rodent.
你真是一只乖乖的小老鼠
Come give your Auntie Minn-Erva a hug.
来给你的密涅瓦阿姨一个宝宝
I cannot bear to watch.
我看不下去了
Well, don't just stand there, dummies.
别傻站着 笨蛋们
Get to work.
赶紧干活
But you hugged her.
但是你抱了她
Yeah, so I could swipe these!
没错 这样我才能顺来这些
Now would be a good time to tell us what your plan is.
现在你该告诉我们你的计划是什么了
So, you know all the power outages
你们知道你们为了拿到这些东西
you guys caused getting this stuff?
所造成的能量涌动吗
Well, the generator's already rerouted all systems
发电机已经将这里的所有系统
to the biggest power consumer in the place:
调整至最大功率模式
The TIMEOUT box.
时间到盒子
So what do you say we flush this joint?
那我们就把这里冲出去
Guards!
警卫
If you can't escape from prison,
如果我们无法从监狱逃跑
then you got to escape with prison!
那我们就和监狱一起逃跑
Go stop Grandma Nutjob
我带我们离开这里
while I fly us out of here.
你们去阻止疯子奶奶
You've all been very naughty, hmm?
你们都很调皮
Our weapons!
我们的武器
Thanks, Rocket.
谢了 火箭
I wouldn't do that,
换我可不会这么做
or you'll be in for quite a shock.
不然你可能会被电到
Or you would be
要是我还有
if I still had my knitting needles.
我的编织针的话
Uhh! Oh, this is unacceptable!
这简直不可接受
Lady, we're the Guardians of the Galaxy.
女士 我们是银河护卫队
We don't just break rules, we obliterate them.
我们不仅仅违反规则 我们还废除规则
Then obliteration is what you shall receive.
那你们就等着被废除吧
If you will not be rehabilitated,
你过你们无法康复
you will be punished.
那就接受惩罚吧
Disable that module!
拿下那个模块
I want them alive!
我要活捉他们
Have to say, I kind of liked her better in the chair.
不得不说 我更喜欢坐椅子上的她
Hold still, dearie.
抓稳了 亲爱的
Now behave.
现在乖乖的
Stop right there, rodent.
住手 耗子
So rude. Didn't even say "Please."
真粗鲁 你都没说"请"
I think some naughty warden needs a little rehabilitation.
我觉得有的顽皮典狱长需要做点康复
I'm thinking an outpatient program.
不如来个门诊吧
Show her the door.
送她出去
No! Noooo!
不 不
Minn-Erva?
密涅瓦
The prisoners are getting away!
囚犯们要逃走了
Oh, look at that.
看啊
Ladies are too slow to follow us.
这些女士太慢了跟不上我们了
We have escaped the inescapable,
我们逃出了无法逃脱的监狱
but I have yet to devour the un-devourable.
而我还没吃下无法被吃下的东西
Never mind.
没事了
I think we have bigger issues,
我觉得我们有更大的问题
like tracking down that stolen Kree package
比如说找到失窃的克里包裹
and clearing our names.
以及洗清我们的罪名
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
No. I won't rat out Howard.
不 我不会出♥卖♥♥♥霍华德
But ain't nothing in the Outlaw Code
但是罪犯法则上可没说
says we can't get some payback on that krutacker
我们不能找这个家伙好好算算
for setting us up.
陷害我们的帐
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表