剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Look at that guy...
看看那家伙
Happier than an arcade kid
比一个在游乐场
with a pocket full of quarters.
口袋里装满硬币的孩子都开心
Why? Oh, maybe because I'm insanely wealthy?
为什么 也许因为我超级有钱
Now, this wasn't some random windfall.
这不是什么偶然的意外收获
We made this loot the old-fashioned way...
我们可是规规矩矩赚到的钱
by capturing Thanos, Mad Titan of the Galaxy,
抓到了灭霸 银河系的疯狂泰坦
twice.
两次
Now that we have more money than Odin,
现在我们的钱比奥丁还多了
the question remains...
问题来了
Will success change the Guardians of the Galaxy?
如此成功会改变银河护卫队吗
Nah.
不会
We're gonna do what we always do...
我们要做我们经常做的...
something good, something bad.
做点好事 做点坏事
Something expensive! Ahh!
做点很贵的事
Rocket, what's with the chop shop?
火箭 你为什么都拆了
Now that I got enough units
现在我有足够的钱
to keep my units in a fortress made of units,
把我的钱存在用钱堆的堡垒里
I'm gonna retire in style,
我要功成身退了
and I'm taking everything I brought to this ship with me.
我要带走我带到这艘船上的所有东西
Retire? It's victory lap time.
身退 现在正是庆祝胜利的时候
We have years of mall openings, talk shows,
如果我们一起 好几年都不用愁
and all-expense-paid thank-you junkets
去各种超级商场 脱口秀
if we stick together.
之类的感谢派对
Nothing sticks to Drax.
什么东西都没法黏上[一起]德拉克斯
My battle-hardened skin repels all parasites.
我身经百战的皮肤免疫所有寄生虫
However, I'm not destined to be Drax the Celebrity.
但是 我无法成为名人德拉克斯
He has a point, Quill.
他说得对 奎尔
Does the galaxy truly need more celebrities?
银河系还需要更多名人吗
Guys, celebrities inspire people...
伙计们 名人能引导人们
How they live, what they wear, where they go.
他们的生活方式 衣着 去处
Don't you see? We have a duty to the galaxy.
你们看不出来吗 我们要对银河系负责
The only duty I have is to spend a gajillion units!
我唯一的责任就是要花掉一大笔钱
Which is why I got this...
所以我买♥♥了这个
The Timely Teleportation Company's U-Got-It 7!
及时传送公♥司♥的马上送到第七代
For a nominal fee,
只要一点钱
this baby can instantly teleport anything I want to me,
这宝贝能把我想要的任何东西传送给我
or me to it.
或者把我传送过去
Uh, you mind?
不好意思
I'm trying to unite us with an inspiring speech.
我在给大家做讲话凝聚团队呢
Now, who's for basking in the glory
谁愿意继续沐浴在我们
and recognition that we deserve?
应得的荣耀和公众欢迎之中
Seriously? No one?
真的吗 没有人吗
Ah, Rocket, old pal,
火箭 老伙计
I knew I could count on you to stand with me.
我就知道我能指望你在我身边
What? Me? No, no, no, no, no, no.
什么 我 不不不不不
I got a lifetime of conspicuous consumption ahead of me.
我要好好地消费一笔呢
See ya!
再见
Hey! He took my chair!
他还带走了我的椅子
Coming soon
即将来临
to the Conjunction Galactic Network...
交汇点银河网络
Star-Lord's Super-Awesome Variety Hour!
星爵超酷缤纷时间
Good evening, fellow rich people!
晚上好 超级有钱的人们
Yo, pal, what's the most expensive drink on the ship?
伙计 这艘船上最贵的饮料是什么
That would be the Gramosian Royal Blend 4-D Spiced Tea.
是格拉莫西皇家混合四维香茶
Gramosian tea?
格拉莫西茶
No way me and my soon-to-be hundred or so best friends
我这一百多个马上要成为我最好朋友的伙计
are gonna drink that swill.
可不能只喝这种东西
That's right, folks...
没错 伙计们
Asgardian World Tree Extract.
仙宫世界树精华
Only five barrels of this stuff exist in the universe.
全宇宙只有五桶
And this one's on me.
我请了
Wait a minute.
等等
Someone out there ain't partaking
那边有人没有参与
of my extremely generous hospitality.
我超级大方的邀请
Wraith?
幻影
My refreshments ain't good enough for you?
我给你续的杯不合你口味吗
I do not drink. I do not eat.
我不喝东西 我不吃东西
I require no sustenance of any kind,
我不需要任何事物
for I am neither dead nor alive,
因为我既不是死人 也不是活人
forged in the crucible of the Exoteric Latitude.
只是开放维度所创造出的人
Yeesh. I liked you better when you didn't talk.
我还是喜欢你不说话的样子
Now, this wouldn't have anything to do
这应该和我以前
with all those times I stole from you
偷你的东西 或者羞辱你
or humiliated you or got the best of you?
或者胜过你 没有关系吧
No.
没有关系
So you're just gonna turn down a gift
所以你就是要拒绝全宇宙
from the best bounty hunter in the galaxy?
最棒的赏金猎人给你的礼物吗
You can't be the best. You're retired.
你不可能是最好的 你退休了
And proud of it.
并很自豪
I went out on top
我走到了巅峰
and got nothing left to prove.
已经没有什么要证明的了
Really?
真的吗
Fine. You want a challenge?
好吧 你想挑战我
Name the bounty. Any time, any place.
说出赏金目标 随时随地
N.O.V.A.S.,
新星军团
stories of the Corps,
发布播报
and the worst criminals in the galaxy.
全银河系最恶劣的罪犯
Tonight's most wanted...
今晚最高通缉犯...
Ichtryo Pike,
伊切奥·派克
a literally slimy con man
一个黏糊糊的骗子
who bilks the poor and needy.
专门骗取穷♥人♥的钱
The Nova Corps have put a bounty of 50,000 units on his head.
新星军团悬赏五万他的项上人头
Your bounty is mine, Pike.
你的赏金归我了 派克
Ohh, that's not good.
这可不妙
I surrender! I surrender!
我投降 我投降
Miss me, ghoul boy?
想我了吗 僵尸男孩
You may be an okay bounty hunter, Wraith,
你也许是个不错的赏金猎人 幻影
but you can't outwit a double-barreled ion cannon...
但是你敌不过双管离子炮
Retail value, 10,000 units.
零售价一万元
No use running, fish-boy.
逃跑是没有用的 鱼人
You're about to be snagged by the best there is.
你马上要被最强的人抓住了
Ya hear that, Pike?
听到了吗 派克
You have a tractor beam?
你有牵引光束吗
Why didn't you use that first?
你为什么不一开始就用
Hey! Do I tell you how to swindle little old ladies?
我告诉你怎么骗老太太了吗
Like taking candy from a retnok.
简直手到擒来
Mr. Rocket, as you may have heard,
火箭先生 你可能听说过
I've made quite a haul of my own.
我也是挣了不少钱
I'm certain you and I could come to an accommodation.
我们俩肯定能达成一些共识
Zip it, brine breath,
闭嘴 盐水头
or I'll show you the business end
不然我就让你尝尝
of my brand-new upgraded Quad Blaster.
我刚装配好的新四联爆能炮
I do not have brine breath.
我没有盐水头
And what kind of a...
这算是什么...
Expensive upgrades, dummy.
昂贵的升级 笨蛋
As in 50,000 units expensive.
花了五万呢
This thing's got settings I ain't never seen before...
这玩意有很多我没见孤ode设定
Not just "Zap" And "Stun,"
不仅仅是"电"和"刺"
but "Obliterate," "Disintegrate"!
但还有"湮灭" "瓦解"
Right, Groot?
对吧 格鲁特
Uh, sorry. Force of habit.
不好意思 习惯了
Mine.
我的
Throw him back now, space zombie,
把他扔回来 太空僵尸
or I swear I'll... Catch.
不然我发誓我会... 接着
Enjoy the gift.
享受我给你的礼物
Aw, krutack.
该死
Mr. Wraith, forgive me being so forward,
幻影先生 恕我直言
but I hope there's more to your plan
但我希望你不是打算
than mere floatation
就让我们一起
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表