剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Well, lookie what we caught... Sunken treasure.
看看我们抓到了什么 淹没的宝藏
These runts even know what units are?
这些东西知道钱是什么吗
Just do it.
照做就行了
Now apologize.
现在道歉
Not a chance.
不可能
Okay, maybe I am a little sorry!
好吧 也许我是挺抱歉的
That's it, eat up,
酶促 吃吧
nice Elemental Beasts.
乖乖的元素兽
Nice enough to give us your units, that is.
乖乖地给我们钱
While we hope to provide restitution,
虽然我们想提供赔偿
we know that we cannot undo the harm we did.
但我们知道我们无法弥补我们造成的伤害
But these units will help you to rebuild your lives,
但这些钱能帮你们重新生活
and we hope that someday you may forgive us.
希望你们能原谅我们
Go!
快跑
Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你们要去哪里
Please, join us in a celebration feast.
加入我们的庆祝宴吧
What is happening?
怎么回事
We have heard about the guardians' triumph over the dreaded Thanos.
我们听说护卫队打败了灭霸
You were so young when you attacked us.
你们当初袭击我们的时候年纪很小
You must have been under his thrall.
肯定都是被他胁迫的
So, you... forgive us?
所以你...原谅我们
Yes.
没错
For burning your crops. Yes.
烧毁了你们的庄稼 没错
And vaporizing your wells. Yes.
蒸干了你们的水井 没错
And stampeding your livestock off a cl...
将你们的积蓄...
Thank you. We are grateful.
谢谢你们 我们很感激
Okay, now what?
又怎么了
These people aren't going to poison us.
这些人不会毒死我们
See?
看
You cannot eat what you did not earn.
你不能吃不是你应得的东西
That's Thanos talking. He's still controlling you.
这是灭霸说过的话 他还控制着你
I betrayed him just as much as you did!
我背叛了他 就像你一样
Betraying him is not the same as being free of him.
背叛他和摆脱他是不一样的
You don't have to live by his code anymore.
你不用再根据他的信条生活了
Ladies and, uh,
女士们
well, whatever y'all are,
不管你们是什么
you've recently come into a bushel of good fortune,
你们最近可是发了一大笔横财
and we have come to harvest.
我们是来收获的
Uh, hey, there, darlings. Funny meeting you here,
亲爱的 在这见到你们可真有意思
being you're usually gone by now.
因为一般你们这时候已经走了
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
Uh, nothin'. Nothin'.
没什么 没什么
We're just here for the feast.
我们只是来参加宴会的
I thought we were just gonna steal
我以为我们只是来
the units they gave away, like all the other times.
拿走她们给的钱 和之前一样
"All the other times"?
"和之前一样"
Come on. Let's stop these parasites.
快点 我们要阻止这些蛀虫
Why would I risk my neck for a bunch of dirt diggers?
我为什么要为这些废物冒生命危险
Because I'm telling you to.
因为是我要你们这么做的
Look, much as I'd love to watch you two tear each other apart...
虽然我也很想看你们扯来扯去
Ravagers!
劫掠者
Time to blow this dirt patch!
该炸掉这个土坑了
They're getting away.
他们要跑了
So? With all the units!
所以呢 拿走了所有的钱
Then what are we waiting for? Come on!
那我们还在等什么 快走
Enjoy your celebration, ladies.
享受你们的庆典吧 女士们
Looks like a real barn-burner.
看来真的很火♥辣♥
Thanks for the save.
谢谢你救我
You have the keys to the ship. Can we leave now?
你有飞船的钥匙 我们能走了吗
Let's go! Come on!
走吧 快点
I can't leave these people. I'm going to help. Can I trust you?
我不能丢下这些人 我要帮忙 我能信任你吗
What are you, stupid?
你是笨蛋吗
Time to make your choice.
你该做出选择了
We both know how that's gonna go.
我们都知道会有什么下场
Didn't your mother teach you
你妈妈没教你
not to take things that don't belong to you?
不要拿不属于自己的东西吗
You mean like that laser cannon?
你是说这把镭射枪吗
Shut up! Help!
闭嘴 救命
Aw, krutack!
该死
Hold on!
抱紧了
My way is still faster.
我的办法还是更快
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay, scram.
好了 去吧
What?
怎么了
You stayed.
你留下来了
You helped. I think you liked it.
你帮忙了 我觉得你喜欢这样
Oh, don't read into it. Ship, now!
别过分解读 上传
Yondu and the Ravagers have to pay for what they did here.
勇度和他的劫掠者要为他们的所作所为付出代价
I knew you'd see the value of doing good.
我就知道你会明白做好事的可贵
What? No!
什么 不
They have all the units you stupidly gave away.
他们拿走了你这个蠢蛋分出去的钱
And I still want my cut!
我还得拿回我的那一份
All right! Yeah!
太好了
Another successful haul.
又一次成功的洗劫
Let's all be grateful for Gamora's sappy,
让我们一起感激卡魔拉的慷慨
self-righteous do-goodery,
大方和无私
'cause we done good by her!
因为我们多亏了她
Go see about that racket.
去看看怎么回事
Looks like Gamora's ship. That can't be good.
看起来好像是卡魔拉的飞船 这可不妙
Yes, it is. And no, it's not.
没错 以及的确不妙
We're coming for you, Yondu.
我们来了 勇度
Better get those units ready for me!
最好给我把钱准备好
We are not gonna let those ladies
我们不会让这些女士
take what we worked so hard to steal from.
夺走我们辛苦偷来的钱
Doors are expensive, you know.
门很贵的
Bill me.
让我赔啊
Oh, I think y'all gonna pay up right here, right now.
我觉得你们现在就得赔了
Look out!
小心
You done killed Pointy!
你杀了尖尖
Oh, h-hey, now, ladies, let's maybe talk this over.
女士们 也许我们能好好谈谈
I'm sure we can come to a mutually agreeable agreement.
我们肯定能达成一个双方都满意的结果
How about you hand over all the units,
那你把所有钱交出来
and we let you live?
就饶你一命怎么样
Sounds agreeable to me.
我觉得可以接受
Oh, come on now.
拜托
What about y'all's commitment to good deeds?
你们不是都说要做好事吗
I'm starting to think it'd be a good deed
我觉得应该做个好事
to remove your name from the Galactic Census.
把你的名字从银河系中抹去
Okay, okay, okay!
好吧 好吧
Kraglin, bring 'em out!
克拉格林 拿出来
So, if we deduct the cost
所以如果我们除掉
of the door you broke out of the total...
你弄坏的这些门的钱...
Eh... let's just call it square, huh?
就算扯平了吧
I suppose now you're gonna make me go with you to return these.
现在你肯定要我跟你一起再去把这些钱还回去
No.
不
I've been trying to force you to do good this whole time,
我一直想帮你做好事
but it doesn't mean anything unless you choose to do it.
但如果这不是你内心的选择就毫无意义
The choice has always been yours.
这一直是你的选择
Not always.
并不是
Good news. You are orphans no longer,
好消息 你们以后不再是孤儿了
because you all belong to Thanos now.
因为你们现在都属于灭霸了
I don't belong to anybody but me!
我不属于任何人 只属于我自己
Not anymore.
以后不再是了
Whose guilt trip has this really been, sister?
这到底是谁的赎罪之旅 姐姐
Whose choice started me on this path?
是谁的选择让我走上了这条路
Whose forgiveness are you truly seeking?
你到底想寻求谁的原谅
Harsh.
扎心
Shut up!
闭嘴
I guess I thought if I could show you the power of contrition,
我觉得我可能是想如果能让你感受到忏悔的力量
the value of helping others,
帮助别人的可贵
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表