剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
If it is a secret, how do you know?
如果是暗中替代的 你怎么知道的
Because they tried to replace Prince Thor.
因为他们想替代托尔王子
Fortunately, his hammer isn't just for decoration.
还好他的雷神之锤可不是什么摆饰
Now Asgard shut its borders to prevent a Darkhawk infiltration.
阿斯加德现在已经封闭了边境 以免黑隼渗透
So why come chasing after us?
那你为什么要来找我们
I know. You hardly seem worth the effort.
我知道 你们看上去不值得我费这些周章
But I have orders from Thor to bring you back.
但是我奉托尔之名带你们回去
Although I could've sworn there were five of you.
但我相信你们本来是有五个人
Peter! We have to find Quill.
彼得 我们得找到奎尔
You three, search the market. I'll check Starlin's.
你们三个去市场找 我去斯达林酒馆
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起
Remember, anyone could be a Darkhawk.
记住 任何人都有可能是黑隼的人
So shoot first and ask questions later.
所以先开枪 再问问题
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I do, too, ask questions!
我也会问问题
You know, sometimes.
有时候吧
So, what exactly do I call you?
那我应该怎么称呼你
Do Valkyries even have names?
女武神有名字吗
Why don't you just call me Val?
不如直接叫我小武吧
O-kay, Val.
好吧 小武
You're a lot more casual than most Asgardians I know.
你比我认识的很多阿斯加德人都要随意些
I dropped the "Verilys" A while ago.
我很久以前就没有那么"女武神"了
And you're not exactly what I expected
我也没想到你是这样的
from "The Most Dangerous Woman in the Galaxy."
"银河系最危险的女人"
Care to find out how dangerous I am?
想知道我有多么危险吗
You stay away from her, or I'll...
你离她远一点 不然我...
do things to you... that'll hurt!
要对你做一些...可怕的事
Stand down, Peter. Val's with us.
别紧张 彼得 小武是我们这边的
Oh, good, 'cause I was not gonna win that fight.
太好了 因为我肯定是没有胜算的
You won't believe this,
你肯定不会相信的
but I just fought two more of those fake Nova Prime robots.
但我刚刚跟两个假新星至尊机器人战斗
Darkhawks.
黑隼
Uh, no, they were pretty silver.
不 他们是银色的
At least the one who crushed my Element Blasters was.
至少捏扁我元素枪的那个是银色的
Oh, and he stole the other one!
他还偷走了另一个
And my tape player!
还有我的随身听
Or did I leave that in my bunk?
还是说我放在了我的机舱里
We'll look for it later.
我们待会再找吧
Rocket, you can call off the search.
火箭 可以中止搜索了
We found Quill.
我们找到了奎尔
Uh, Gammy?
小魔魔
You sure about that?
你确定吗
It's a Darkhawk! Darkhawk!
他是黑隼 黑隼
Wait! I'm not a Darkhawk! You're a Darkhawk!
等等 我不是黑隼 你才是黑隼
Oy. Like one Quill wasn't bad enough.
好像一个奎尔还不够似的
Oh, come on, guys. I don't look anything like that.
拜托 伙计们 这一点都不像我
Is that a chin?
那是双下巴吗
It looks like a small shovel is coming out of your face.
你脸上好像冒出来了一只小铲子
Oh, ha-ha, Robo-Quill.
机器奎尔
You know what only the real Quill would have?
你知道只有真正的奎尔会有什么吗
An Element Blaster!
元素枪
Nice try, fake-y.
想得美 假货
You may look like me, but it's all just skin-deep.
你可能看上去像我 但这是识别身份的
Name the band with the number one hit single in 1986.
说出1986年夺得最佳单曲的歌♥曲
None of us know that.
我们都不知道
Name the first song we danced to.
说出我们第一支一起跳舞的歌♥
Ha! "I'd Make it You," By Kirby Krackle.
克比·克拉克的《我愿意为你》
Oh, that doesn't count.
这不算
It's the first song I slow dance to with every gir--
这是我跟每个女孩第一次跳舞的曲子
I mean, anyone could know that.
我是说 人人都知道
Including the imposter.
包括假扮者
Each Darkhawk can only copy one person, but the copy's perfect.
每个黑隼只能复♥制♥一个人 但是复♥制♥体会很完美
They even duplicate their victim's memories.
甚至能够复♥制♥那个人的记忆
You couldn't have mentioned
你可以在我
that before I admitted to dancing with Quill?
说出我和奎尔跳过舞之前说
Had to find out how dangerous you really were.
我可想看看你到底有多么危险
Anyway, the obvious solution is we take them both down.
最方便的办法就是把他们俩都干掉
Not gonna happen.
不可能
So, you are sweet on the Terran.
看来你很喜欢这地球人
No, I'm stopping you from violating your own orders.
不 我是在阻止你违反你的命令
Thor told you to bring the Guardians, remember?
他们让你把护卫队带回去 记得吗
Yeah, but he didn't say how many.
是的 但是他没有说带几个回去
And I won't open the Bifrost to a Darkhawk.
我不会向黑隼打开彩虹桥
Cosmo will find the traitor.
宇宙能找到背叛者
He has an excellent sense of smell.
他的嗅觉很棒
Or he could use-- oh, I don't know-- his psychic powers?
或者他可以用 我也不知道 他的通灵能力
The choice is up to him.
这是他的选择
So, what do you think all these crates are for?
你觉得这些箱子是用来干什么的
Storing things.
存储东西
What I meant was, when did the pooch become such a pack rat?
我的意思是那只狗什么时候变成耗子了
Doesn't matter. What matters is--
这不重要 重要的是
Finding which Quill is fake, da?
找出哪个奎尔是假的 对吗
And Cosmo will be happy to help.
宇宙很乐意帮忙
Wait a minute.
等一下
How come I ain't hearing you in my mind?
我怎么不是在脑子里听到你说话
You are correct, Rocket.
你说得对 火箭
I am hearing Cosmo's voice in my ears!
我是通过耳朵听到宇宙说话的
That's 'cause it ain't Cosmo's voice.
因为那不是宇宙的声音
He's a krutackin' fake! Bad dog!
他是假的 坏狗狗
Stupid rodent should learn to be keeping muzzle shut.
该死的耗子应该学会闭上嘴巴
Cosmo will be happy to quiet you.
宇宙很乐意让你们闭嘴
Back off, fake Cosmo-bot!
后退 假宇宙机器人
Sit! Heel!
坐下 立正
Darkhawks not take orders from fleshlings.
黑隼不会听从人的指挥
Order this!
那就听从这个
Aw, flarg.
该死
J'Que?
杰奎
Da.
没错
All crates hold Knowhere citizens.
这些笼子都是为了关押无存知地的居民
We replace key individuals in strategic locations,
我们把关键位置的任务都进行了替换
then send originals back
并将本尊
to Darkhawk realm through Continuum Cortex.
通过皮质层送回了黑隼的世界
Soon entire galaxy will be ruled by Darkhawks
很快 整个银河系将被黑隼所统治
and never even know it.
没有人会知道
Drax will not allow that to happen,
德拉克斯不会允许这种事
nor will he allow you to capture a former employer
他也不会允许你抓走依然持有他钱的
who still owes him units!
前雇主
Ignore Guardians.
不用管护卫队
They are unimportant.
他们并不重要
Who you calling unimportant?
你说谁不重要呢
Okay, as Spartax prince, Peter Quill is somewhat important.
作为斯巴泰克森的王子 彼得·奎尔还是重要的
But if Darkhawk copies Valkyrie,
但是如果黑隼复♥制♥了女武神
Darkhawks will gain access to Asgard.
黑隼就能去往阿斯加德了
Now, fetch!
接住
You'll never reach Asgard.
你永远也别想去阿斯加德
Not on my watch.
只要有我在
Make that "Our" Watch.
只要有我们在
Drax will watch as well.
德拉克斯也要加入你们
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Why would I worry about the crates?
我为什么要担心这些箱子
I don't got friends on Knowhere.
我在无存知地又没有朋友
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
So find a new fertilizer vendor!
那就找个新的化肥供应商
Guys, you okay?
伙计们 你们没事吧
Since when do you care, fake Quill?
你在乎个什么劲 假奎尔
Just so you know,
和你说一下
helping us would go a long way to proving which of you is real.
就算帮助我们也很难证明哪个是真的
I know, but I can't fight a robot
我知道 但是我没法赤手空拳
with my bare hands. Right, other me?
去和机器人战斗 对吧 另一个我
Other me?
另一个我
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表