剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
No, Star-Lad, I just need to thank you
不 星小子 我只需要谢谢你
for your contribution to the safety of the galaxy
对银河系的安全做出的贡献
and bid you farewell.
并和你道别
No one calls me "Star-Lad"!
没人能叫我"星小子"
Nice to see you have your priorities in order.
很高兴看到你分得清楚轻重缓期
Now, then, let's relax with a little entertainment, shall we?
我我们来点余兴节目吧
Samuel Alexander,
塞穆尔·亚历山大
for crimes against the galaxy,
由于你在银河系犯下的罪
and by the authority of Nova Prime,
以新星至尊之名
you are now to be vaporized.
判处你即刻被汽化
Okay. Going big.
好吧 来票大的
Only one way to get that helmet--
只有一个办法能拿到头盔
sneakiness.
溜过去
Not bad.
不赖嘛
Release the energy tethers.
释放能量绳
Score!
到手了
No!
不
Sam!
塞姆
No!
不
One galactic enemy has fallen.
一个银河系的敌人已经倒下
And now you shall join him.
你们该加入他们了
Oh, hey, guys. Long time no see.
伙计们 好久不见了
Sam! You're alive!
塞姆 你还活着
Well, I wouldn't be if my helmet had shown up one second later.
要是我的头盔再晚出现一秒 我就死了
Yeah. You're welcome.
不客气
How the krutack did you find us?
你怎么找到我们的
My helmet picked up your comm signals.
我的头盔侦测到了你们的通讯信♥号♥♥
Speaking of which, aren't you supposed to be--
说到这个 你们不是应该...
They will be.
他们会死的
I didn't do that.
不是我♥干♥的
Okay. That's new.
这倒是新鲜事
On the other hand, it would explain the super strength.
从另一方面来说 这就说得通她的强力了
And the ruling with an iron fist,
还有铁拳统治政策
as in an actual fist made out of iron!
因为她的拳头真的是铁做的
Okay, so if she's a robot imposter, where's the real Nova Prime?
如果她是机器人假扮的 真正的新星至尊呢
Somewhere not even the infamous Star-Lad
在臭名昭著的星小子
can hope to find her.
都找不到的地方
Blastin' ain't workin'. Got any sneaky suggestions, Gammy?
轰炸没有用 有没有偷偷摸摸的主意
Eliminating four of the galaxy's staunchest defenders at once.
一次除掉银河系四个违抗者
An auspicious start to our campaign.
这是我们竞选的良好开端
Drax is an excellent button-pusher.
德拉克斯是优秀的按按钮者
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Go! I'll cover you!
快走 我掩护你们
Nice one, bud. You got her flying.
好样的 伙计 你让她飞起来了
Now get her to fly faster!
让她再飞快点
We'll be safe here. These islands are deserted,
我们在这里会很安全 这是个与世隔绝的岛屿
so Nova Corps doesn't patrol them.
新星至尊不会派人来
Which makes it a perfect place for us
我们能在这里
to mount a resistance against that phony robot Nova Prime.
好好考虑该如何对付假冒的新星至尊
They can remove me from the Nova Corps,
他们可以把我踢出新星军团
but they can't remove the Nova Corps from me!
但是他们别想从我心中夺走新星军团
Nor your uniform, apparently.
或者你的制♥服♥ 很显然
Nova Prime called it "An auspicious start to our campaign."
新星至尊说"这是竞选的良好开端"
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Eh, you're right, bud.
你说得对 伙计
That means more of them robo-fakes
那说明还有更多机器人假冒者
could've weaseled their way into power.
可能正在谋取权力
Then we must un-weasel them, wherever they are.
那我们必须揭露他们的真面目 不管他们在哪里
That may not be so easy.
那可能没那么简单
Nova Corps has tabs on every living being in the galaxy.
新星军团监视着银河系所有活物的一举一动
Fortunately, most of the galaxy
幸好银河系大多数人
thinks we're no longer among the living.
都以为我们早就死了
I liked how you freed Sam's helmet.
我喜欢你透出塞姆头盔的办法
Very stealthy.
非常偷偷摸摸
Eh, well, being sneaky wasn't so bad, I guess.
偷偷摸摸也没有那么糟糕
Nice job with the Blaster, by the way.
你的火力很棒 顺便
Yes! Stealth and explosions, working together!
偷偷摸摸和爆♥炸♥ 合作
Like ketchup and French fries!
就像番茄酱和薯条
What?
什么
It's Earth foods. Never mind.
那是地球上的食物 算了
The point is, teamwork! Am I right?
关键是 团队合作 我说得对吧
Although, next time, squeeze the trigger.
不过下一次 轻推扳机
Don't crush it.
不要强按
Oh, I'll show you crushing!
我让你看看什么叫强按
No! No, no, no!
不不不不
We're past this, remember?
我们已经不这样了 记得吗
Oh, come on, guys! Use your words!
拜托 伙计们 好好说话
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表