剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
so I banished him to the edge of the galaxy itself.
于是我就将他放逐到了银河系边缘
But if his Darkhawk minions have returned,
但是如果他的黑隼大军回来了
then the Serpent will be watching,
那说明毒蛇就是幕后主使
waiting for any opportunity to return to Asgard.
等待着回归阿斯加德的机会
That is why we cannot risk opening the Bifrost,
所以我们不能冒险打开彩虹桥
even for a moment.
一下都不行
And why I cannot allow outsiders
所以我也不能让外来者
to freely roam the halls of Asgard.
进入阿斯加德城内
That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
I'm no more a Darkhawk than you are.
如果你不是黑隼 我也不是
I escorted the Guardians myself, All-Father.
我亲自送护卫队来的 神王
No Darkhawk came through the Bifrost.
黑隼不可能通过彩虹桥
Huh! That we know of.
据我们所知而已
Thor, take them to the dungeon.
托尔 把他们关进地牢
Dude, trust me,
哥们 相信我
you can't let family loyalty stop you from doing the right thing.
你不能让家庭阻碍你做正确的事
No, Father.
不 父亲
We cannot sit idly by while a dark power threatens the galaxy.
我们不能坐任黑暗力量威胁银河系
The Guardians and I are in agreement.
我和护卫队已经达成共识
We must fight back against the Darkhawk invasion.
我们必须共同抵抗黑隼的入侵
And if you would imprison them,
如果你要把他们关起来
then you must imprison me as well.
那就把我也一起关起来吧
Awesome speech, bro.
说得好 哥们
Yeah, it's a bummer it didn't work.
可惜没什么用
Oh, my, my.
看看
How could the favored son of the All-Father have fallen so far?
父神最宠爱的儿子怎么会沦落至此呢
How do you like being on the wrong side of the law, brother?
站在律法的对立面感觉如何 哥哥
I may be on the wrong side of the law,
我也许是站在了律法和父亲的
and our father, Loki,
对立面 洛基
but I am still on the side of right.
但我依然站在对的那一方
I will find a way out of this,
我会想办法
as long as I have loyal and steadfast friends
只要我有像银河护卫队一样
like the Guardians of the Galaxy.
那么忠诚可靠的朋友
Am not a Darkhawk!
我不是黑隼
Are too a Darkhawk!
你就是黑隼
I picked the right Quill.
我选对了奎尔
No robot could possibly act that... Quillish.
没有机器人能这么...奎尔
Quill, if you are a Darkhawk,
奎尔 如果你是黑隼
you would tell me if I were one, too, would you not?
应该也会告诉我我是不是黑隼吧
Pardon me, brother, while I amuse myself
不好意思 哥哥 听到你说的"忠诚可靠"
with your "loyal and steadfast."
我忍♥不住笑了
But, Drax, if you are a Darkhawk now,
但是 德拉克斯 如果你是黑隼
how did you know you weren't a Darkhawk before?
你怎么知道你自己之前是不是黑隼呢
I am not sure. Perhaps I was always a Darkhawk.
我不确定 可能我一直都是黑隼
For all we know, you're all Darkhawks.
目前来看 你们都是黑隼
Well, except for the shrub. He's far too tiny.
除了那根小枝子 他太小了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot! I am Groot! I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
Well, now that we've established that you are Groot,
现在大家都知道你是格鲁特了
I have one burning question:
我有一个更重要的问题
Who cares?
谁在乎你
I am Groot, I am Groot...
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
Oh, yes, very mature.
没错 非常成熟
Perhaps you can perform that
也许你能在我把你
when I throw you on the hearth for kindling.
扔进炉子里取暖后再表演一番
You would be wise to hold your tongue
你要是还敢说我朋友坏话
if you would speak ill of my friends.
最好赶紧闭嘴
Okay, look, if anybody is a Darkhawk spy,
听着 如果有人是黑隼间谍
we can't do anything about it until we find a way outta here.
我们如果出不去也什么都做不了
Right?
对吗
That is the one smart thing
这是你可能是黑隼机器嘴里
that's come out of your probably Darkhawk robot mouth.
冒出来的最聪明的一句话了
Eh, force fields always have a weak spot
所有力场应该在底部
somewhere along the bottom.
都有一个薄弱点
If there is a weak spot,
如果真的有薄弱点
the Prince of Asgard will find it!
阿斯加德王子肯定能找到
Yeah, probably shouldn't do that.
也许不该这么做
Please, rodent, don't spoil the fun.
耗子 不要扫兴
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
I think-- I think I can feel it weakening!
我觉得 我觉得我能感受到这在减弱
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Hey, ya mind?
不好意思
I'm workin' here.
我在干活呢
We are free! Well done, my friend!
我们自♥由♥了 好样的 朋友
Show-off.
臭显摆
Our time is short.
我们的时间不多
We must send you on your secret mission to the Darkhawk realm
必须在我父亲发现你们逃走了之前
before my father discovers you are gone.
送你们去黑隼执行任务
Cool. Just open our cell, and we're outta here.
太好了 打开我们的牢房♥ 我们离开这里
Ah-ah-ah! To open the Bifrost,
要打开彩虹桥
you'll need Heimdall's sword,
你需要海姆达尔的剑
which is now in the armory, guarded by the Destroyer.
现在这放在军械库里 由毁灭者看守
And I'm afraid only one person
恐怕只有一个人
is cunning enough to sneak past the Destroyer.
有足够的计谋绕过毁灭者
I'm afraid he's right.
恐怕他说得对
Groot, free my brother.
格鲁特 把我弟弟放出来
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
I will be watching you.
我会盯着你的
Good. Hopefully you'll learn something.
很好 希望你能学到些什么
Hold up there, bud. I still ain't sure about these guys.
先别放他们出来 伙计 我还是不相信这些家伙
But you trust Loki?
但你相信洛基
To not secretly be a killer robot? Uh, yeah.
他肯定不是杀手♥机♥器人
Besides, the fewer people we got sneaking
再说了 越少人溜进
into a high-security armory, the better.
严加看守的军械库越好
He does have a point.
他说得很有道理
Rocket has a point? You know something,
火箭说得有道理 你知道吗
I'm starting to think you're a Darkhawk.
我开始觉得你是黑隼了
Yeah, you kids sort that out.
你们慢慢理
We'll come back for you once we have the sword.
等我们拿到剑后就回来找你们
I mean, we'd know if we were Darkhawks, right?
如果我们是黑隼 我们是知道的吧
That is exactly what I have been trying to discern.
我一直在想的就是这个
I will wrestle the Destroyer to the ground
你们俩偷偷溜进军械库
while you rob the armory.
我去拖住他
What? We're trying not to be seen, Goldilocks.
什么 我们不想被人看到 金大个
We're doing sneaky-sneaky. That's what we're doing here!
我们要偷偷的 你明白吗
You're wasting your time.
你是在浪费时间
I've been trying to get him to sneak since we were infants.
我俩从小开始 我就想说服他偷偷摸摸的
But don't worry. I have a plan.
但是别担心 我有计划
Ugh! That krutacker!
混♥蛋♥
And you were supposed to be watching him!
你不是应该盯着他吗
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Oh, flarg.
该死
For Asgard!
为了阿斯加德
If I could just get my hands on
要是我能看看
whatever powers that flargin' thing.
到底什么给那玩意功能
Now, that hurt.
好疼
There's gotta be a way inside this thing!
肯定有办法看看这玩意的内部
I am Groooot!
我是格鲁特
Oh, fine. Maybe one more.
好吧 也许再来一次
Where ya been, ya krutacker?
你去哪里了 混♥蛋♥
I needed my scepter to stop the Destroyer,
我需要我的权杖才能阻止毁灭者
and I needed a distraction to get my scepter.
我需要有人引开他才能拿到我的权杖
My plan worked perfectly.
我的计划非常成功
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Was that supposed to hurt?
我应该觉得疼吗
Insolent twig!
傲慢的小树枝
You know, I'm starting to think you really are a Darkhawk.
我开始觉得你真的是黑隼了
If anyone here is a Darkhawk, it's you!
要是说有谁是黑隼 那也是你
You probably kicked the wrong me
你可能把真正的我
into the Continuum Cortex on purpose!
故意踢进了皮质层
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表