剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
It's my helmet.
这是我的头盔
Dad, you're still too weak.
爸爸 你还是太虚弱了
This grungy old dude is your dad?
这个老头儿是你♥爸♥爸吗
Doesn't matter who you are.
不管他是谁
You're both too weak to deal with Thanos.
你们都太虚弱 无法和灭霸对抗
Thanos? Thanos is here?
灭霸 灭霸在这里吗
He said he'd lead me to you.
他说他会带我来找你
You made a bargain with Thanos?
你竟然和灭霸达成交易
Look, don't worry. He's locked up tight in a prison pod.
别担心 他被锁在牢笼舱里
Well, then, I have to fly him to Xandar.
那我得赶紧送他去山达尔
No. You're both going to stay down here until you recover.
不 你们俩都得待在这里 等你们恢复
Yeah. Gamora's right. We got this.
卡魔拉说得对 交给我们吧
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am not just saying that so that we'll get the bounty.
我那样说不是为了拿赏金
Who else will challenge Drax?
还有谁要挑战德拉克斯
No one?
没有人吗
Then I claim my prize.
那奖励是我的了
Thanos is mine!
灭霸是我的了
Why do you laugh, Thanos?
你笑什么 灭霸
The hour of your destruction is at hand!
你的毁灭之时即将到来
It's ironic, watching you fight so valiantly
真讽刺 看着你如此卖♥♥力战斗
in the very arena where you refused to fight for Ronan,
当初你却在这个竞技场上拒绝和罗南战斗
because your refusal is the reason I ordered your family destroyed.
你的拒绝才导致我下令毁灭了你的家庭
Drax, he's using you. This is what he wants.
德拉克斯 他在利用你 这是他的目的
Then he shall have it!
那就让他试试
Drax, you've gotta stop!
德拉克斯 住手
He ain't worth nothin' in pieces!
他一分钱都不值
Do not interfere!
不要打扰我
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Where were you a minute ago? He's your bounty, too, you know!
你刚刚去哪里了 他也是你的赏金
Drax, don't do this.
德拉克斯 不要这样做
I was wrong. This isn't justice.
我错了 这不是正义
If you take down Thanos like this, you won't destroy him,
如果你这样干掉灭霸 你不会毁灭他
you'll become him.
你会变成他
My ever-loyal daughter.
我永远忠诚的女儿
You chose to save me after all.
你最终还是选择了救我
I have already destroyed you, Thanos,
我已经毁灭了你 灭霸
by exposing your weakness.
暴露了你软弱的一面
Weakness?
软弱
I shall show you weakness
我来教你什么叫软弱
and destruction!
和毁灭
You have interfered in my affairs for the last time!
这是你们最后一次干扰我
If I had a nickel for every time I heard that one.
要是每次听到这句话都能给我一块钱
Huh. Now, that was a boom.
这下可够狠
You Nova fool!
你这个新星蠢蛋
Clearly, you have forgotten about my defenses.
你显然忘记了我的防御线
Call them off, Thanos.
让他们退下 灭霸
No one can call them off.
没人能让他们退下
They were designed to hunt and destroy Novas.
他们就是用来追捕毁灭新星军团的
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Dad!
爸爸
What are you doing out here? Get back inside!
你在这里干什么 回到里面去
Listen! These things are resistant to Nova Force.
听着 这些东西是专门抵抗新星军的
Not if you know where to aim.
除非你知道他们在往哪里瞄准
Not my first rodeo, son! Now go!
这不是我第一次参加斗技了 快走
Hey, that big, purple chicken is runnin' away!
那个大紫鸡要跑走了
Thanos doesn't run. He survives.
灭霸不会逃跑 他会活下来
He's going to the bunker beneath the arena.
他要去竞技场下的暗室
From there, he can regain control over all of Titan.
他可以在那里取得所有泰坦的控制权
I can handle the drones. You guys go after Thanos.
无人机可以交给我 你们去找灭霸
Fine, but we ain't splittin' the reward with ya!
好吧 但我不会和你们分奖励
Dad!
爸爸
I'm fine. Just need a minute.
我没事 休息一会就好
Just trust me.
相信我
Not my first rodeo either.
这也不是我第一次参加斗技
Planetary defense system online.
行星防御系统上线
Sorry we're late.
抱歉 我们来迟了
Another irritating obstruction.
又是犯人的阻碍
Hope this doesn't lower his mint-condition value.
希望这样不会让他的赏金变少
Insolent rodent!
犯人的耗子
What?
什么
Not exactly what I planned, but still... teamwork.
虽然不是我计划的一部分 但还是...团队合作
And pathetic teamwork at that.
什么可悲的团队合作
I... am... Groot.
我...是...格鲁特
Serve me or succeed me, daughter.
为我效命或者继承我的事业 女儿
Either way, you cannot escape my legacy.
不管怎么样 你都无法甩掉我的馈赠
I made you who you are.
是我造就了你
You are the Most Dangerous Woman in the Galaxy
你是全银河系最危险的女人
because Thanos wills it.
因为是灭霸让你变成那样
Do you remember this?
你还记得这个吗
It's a Zen-Whoberi Symbol of Harmony.
这是泽侯贝里族和谐的象征
It's the part of me that you could never mold into your image.
这是在我心中你无法改造的部分
The part that seeks to connect with others,
是我心中想要与人交流
befriend them, protect them, depend on them.
成为朋友 保护他们 依赖他们的部分
That's the woman my real family willed me to be...
那是我的家族想让我成为的女人
The woman I am.
我是这样的女人
So, you are not a worthy successor after all.
你根本不是一个合格的继承人
Pity. Your friends have only delayed the inevitable.
真可惜 你的朋友只是在拖延时间
An antimatter reaction will destroy everything on the surface.
反物质反应会摧毁地球上的一切
And I will build my empire upon the ashes,
我将在废墟上建立我的帝国
just as I did on the home world of the Groots,
就像我在格鲁特的母星上一样
cutting them down like the weeds they were.
把他们像杂草一样砍断
I... am... Groot!
我...是...格鲁特
I... am... Groot!
我...是...格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Groot, stop! You can't do this!
格鲁特 住手 你不能这么做
Hey, quit damagin' the merchandise!
不要把他弄伤了
Defeat is revenge enough.
打败已经是复仇了
Groot, please. Not like this.
格鲁特 拜托 不要这样
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Warning. Antimatter reaction in five,
警告 反物质反应 五
four, three...
四 三
I know the Guardians' relationship with the Nova Corps has been...
我知道了银河护卫队和新星军团之间的关系
irregular.
很不稳定
But I congratulate you all.
但我可以恭喜你们
Not only for bringing a galactic criminal to justice,
不仅抓捕了臭名昭著的星际罪犯
but for rescuing one of Nova's finest.
还拯救了新星军团最强的士兵
Welcome back to the Corps, Centurion Jesse Alexander.
欢迎回归 杰西·亚历山大百夫长
Thank you, Nova Prime,
谢谢你 新星至尊
but I think it's time to pass my helmet on.
但我觉得我该把我的头盔传下去了
And since the Corps has seen fit to train my son...
既然新星军团认为可以训练我的儿子...
Who, I might remind you, deserted his post
恕我提醒你 他擅离职守
with a wanted fugitive.
带走了一名要犯
Which led directly to my rescue
所以才能救出我
and the capture of several dozen more wanted fugitives.
并抓住了几名更加危险的重犯
You make an excellent point.
你说的很有道理
Well done, Centurion Sam Alexander.
干得好 塞姆·亚历山大百夫长
Make me proud, son.
让我为你自豪 儿子
I will, Dad.
我会的 爸爸
I would ask that you show mercy to these warriors.
请你对那些斗士网开一面
Many have been twisted by the will of Thanos.
很多人可能都是灭霸强迫的
But despite the evil deeds of their past,
虽然他们有邪恶的过往
they remain good people.
但可能还是个好人
He's talking about you.
他说的是你
I get it, Quill.
我知道 奎尔
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, I guess you really are Drax the Destroyer now, huh?
看来你现在真的是毁灭者德拉克斯了
'Cause you totally destroyed Thanos!
因为你完全毁灭了灭霸
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表