剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Why are you here?
你为什么来这里
I... I bring good news.
我...我带来了好消息
I have completed the mission you set for me.
我完成了你教给我的任务
Thanos has been defeated.
灭霸已经被打败了
That is not why you are here.
你不是为此而来
Why are you here?
你为什么来这里
I bring a gift...
我带来了一份礼物
My share of the millions of units that the Guardians were awarded
银河护卫队打倒灭霸后得到了一大笔奖金
for defeating Thanos.
这是我的几百万
That is not why you are here.
你不是为此而来
It had to be cryo-snakes.
非得是冰蛇吗
Why are you here?
你为什么来这里
Because...
因为
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
At last, you are honest about your presence.
你终于说出了你的真实来意
Now, how can I help you, Gamora of the Zen-Whoberi?
我有什么能帮你的 泽侯贝里族的卡魔拉
You freed me from Thanos,
你让我解脱了灭霸
from the affects of his cruel upbringing,
摆脱了他残忍♥的控制
from competing to be Ronan the Accuser's lackey.
不再是指控者罗南的仆从
Take it. Millions of units.
拿去吧 几百万
To repay you for giving me another chance at life.
为了报答你给了我第二次生命
Your debt is not to me.
你不是欠我的
No, sister.
不 姐姐
Your debt... is to me!
你...是欠我的
Nebula. What are you doing here?
星云 你来这里干什么
I want what's mine.
我要我的东西
The units? I earned them.
这些钱 是我应得的
By bringing Thanos to justice for his crimes against the galaxy.
将灭霸因他在银河系犯下的罪孽抓起来
What about his crimes against me?
那他对我犯下的罪孽呢
I tracked you down because I deserve those units.
我追你到这里是因为这些钱应该是我的
You don't deserve those units any more than I do.
你并不比我更应得这些钱
Maybe, but I'm not stupid enough to just give 'em away.
也许吧 但我不会蠢到拱手送人
You won't get the units.
你得不到这些钱
But maybe I can give you something better.
但也许我能给你更好的东西
Now I really do need your help.
我现在真的很需要你的帮助
Like I said, you changed me. Gave me a new purpose.
正如我所说 你改变了我 给了我新的目标
Made me see a better way of life with your gift.
用你的馈赠让我看到了更好的人生
Can you do that to her?
你能对她也这么做吗
I did nothing to change you.
我没有做什么改变你的事
I merely reminded you of your better self.
我只是让你想起了更好的自己
The change you seek for your sister must come from within her.
你想让你妹妹做出的改变必须来自于她自己
That is why I allowed you both to enter this sanctum.
所以我允许你们俩进入这个圣坛
Wait. You let her in here?
等等 是你允许她进来的吗
This is a journey you must take together.
你们俩必须一起走过这段旅程
You're not actually buying this mumbo jumbo, are you?
你不会真的相信这鬼话吧
No, you are. Or what?
不 是你要信 不然怎样
You'll send me back to the Kyln?
你要送我去克林吗
You'll find the bounty on my head
你会发现我的奖金
is very disappointing compared to Father's.
和父亲的相比根本不值一提
I won't turn you in... yet.
我不会把你抓起来...现在不会
Like he said, we're taking a journey together.
正如他所说 我们要一起走过这段旅途
I'm going to show you the value, the power, of doing good.
我要让你看看做好事的价值和力量
Doing what now?
做什么
How long do you think you can keep me tied up like this?
你觉得你能这样把我绑多久
Just be open. It might surprise you.
别这样 这可能会让你很惊讶
If, by the end of this, you feel nothing, then I'll let you go.
如果到最后 你还是没有感觉 那我就放了你
You're wasting your time. But since I have no choice...
你是在浪费时间 不过既然我也别无选择
You always have a choice.
你一直有选择
Well, not this time.
好吧 这次没有
Not yet. But you've had plenty in the past.
现在还没有 但过去你有很多
What would possess you to bring me to this dump?
你为什么要带我来这个垃圾堆
You don't recognize it?
你不记得了吗
Look!
快看
Attention, peasants.
请注意 蝼蚁们
Lord Thanos has learned that a powerful artifact is buried here.
灭霸大人听说这里埋了一个强大的法器
In his mercy, he will spare you two hours
大人慈悲 给你们两个小时
to clear out with your possessions before we begin excavation.
带着你们的东西撤离 否则我们便开始扫清
We can't possibly evacuate the entire town on such short notice!
我们不可能在这么短的时间内撤离整个镇子的人
Aw, don't sell yourselves short.
别这么小看自己
You just need the right motivation.
你们只是需要合适的动机
My way was faster.
我的方法快多了
Even Thanos was furious with you for that stunt.
连灭霸都觉得你的行为太过分了
How was I supposed to know
我怎么会知道
the flood would ruin his stupid artifact?
洪水会毁掉他那该死的法器
This guilt trip you're taking me on isn't working, sister.
你带我进行的这趟赎罪之旅没用 姐姐
What are you doing here, strangers?
你们在这里干什么 陌生人
Many years ago, your town was destroyed.
很多年前 你们的小镇遭到毁灭
Obviously, you never recovered.
显然 你们一直没有恢复
But today, we bring you units,
但是今天 我们给你们送来
so that you may rebuild.
让你们能重建小镇的钱
You're going to see how good it feels to make amends.
你马上就知道弥补过错的感觉有多好了
Stranger, we have lived in misery for long cycles.
陌生人 我们已经世代生活在痛苦之中
I do not know what angels brought you today, but...
我不知道什么天使将你们送到了这里 但是...
Aw, don't sell yourselves short.
别这么小看自己
You!
是你
You're so right, sister.
你说的真对 姐姐
I feel much better now.
我感觉好多了
Seriously, what did you expect from these peasants, sister?
说真的 你指望这些蝼蚁们能怎样 姐姐
Gratitude? Forgiveness? Acceptance?
感激 原谅 接受
Hey! Watch it!
小心
Would you stop?
你能别晃了吗
You stop! No! You!
是你别晃了 不 是你
I got you.
我抓着你了
Climb up!
爬上去
Can't make out what they're saying,
不知道他们在说什么
but it doesn't sound like "Thank you."
但听上去好像是"谢谢"
Shut up and get back to the ship.
闭嘴 回到船上去
Not till I get my units back!
我得先把我的钱要回来
The point of coming here was to help you learn
来这里是为了让你明白
to feel good about doing good, not to fight.
做好事感觉很好 而不是来打架的
You know what makes me feel good?
你知道我怎样会感觉好吗
Fighting, and having lots of units.
打架 以及有一大笔钱
You are not going to hurt any more people. We're leaving!
你不能再伤害别人了 我们走
Make me!
你试试啊
No! No, you are not dragging me off this...
不 不 你不能把我拉走...
Must be tough, all that wet hair.
头发湿漉漉的肯定很难受吧
It has a few upsides.
有好有坏吧
Fine. But those swamp rats down there
好吧 但是那些小杂种
didn't exactly give me the warm and fuzzies.
没让我感受到半点温暖和欢迎
Whether or not they thank us or forgive us,
不管他们谢不谢我们 原不原谅我们
those units will still improve their lives.
那些钱都能改善他们的生活
Well, evenin', friends.
晚上好 朋友们
It's come to my attention that y'all recently
我注意到你们最近
came into a windfall of units.
得到了一大笔钱
Unfortunately, the wind's blowin' in another direction...
可惜 风向不大对
Ours.
我们的了
Now, if y'all would be so kind as to drop all your units
如果你们能行行好把这些钱
into this here sack...
都扔进这个袋子里
Your guilt trip failed, sister.
你的赎罪之旅失败了 姐姐
I feel nothing, so now you can let me go.
我什么都没感觉到 所以你可以放我走了
That was the deal, right?
说好了的 对吧
Ohh, this guilt trip is just getting started.
这趟赎罪之旅才刚刚开始
Pitchforks and torches?
干草叉和火把
Seriously?
认真的吗
What say we cool down these hotheads?
我们让他们冷静一下吧
And now that y'all in a much more givin' mood...
现在你们肯定愿意多给我们...
Creatures of the deep, please accept these units
深海的生物 请接受这些钱
and our sincere apologies.
以及我们诚挚的道歉
Don't be frightened. We mean you no harm.
别害怕 我们没有恶意
No, but that thing does!
不 但那玩意有
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表