剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Uh, guys, you need to see this.
伙计们 你们得来看看这个
The last sword fragment? Something far worse.
最后的碎片 比这糟得多
The spores have hit the planet Dasos.
孢子入侵了达索斯星
The wave of spores will sweep across the galaxy.
这些孢子群会席卷整个银河系
The insects are carrying the planet's life energy back to Asgard,
这些昆虫在把星球的生命能量运回阿斯加德
to the Serpent,
运回毒蛇
leaving lifeless worlds in its wake.
不留下一丝生机
The World Tree has become a life siphon.
世界树成为了虹吸生命的工具
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我不会允许这一切的发生
Not to the galaxy, not even to this one planet.
无论是银河系 还是只有这个星球
Open the Bifrost.
打开彩虹桥
The destruction has already begun.
毁灭已经开始
Nothing can save that planet now.
已经救不了那颗星球了
Then we save the people.
那我们就去救人
Let's squash some bugs.
咱们去除除虫
We're outlaws, Quill. We don't rescue people.
我们是罪犯 奎尔 我们不救人
You rescued me once, Yondu.
你救过我一次 勇度
That's 'cause I didn't want my crew eating up precious cargo.
那是因为我不希望我的船员吃掉宝贵的货物
Help!
救命
Get back!
退后
Go! Now!
快走
Sam, make sure none of those bugs leave the planet. On it!
山姆 确保不要有虫子离开这里 这就去
Me and Nebula will check these here houses,
我和星云会检查这些房♥子
make sure they're empty.
确保里面没人
Fine.
好吧
Make sure they're empty of valuables, that is.
换句话说 就是确保里面没有价值了
I've got my eye on something much more valuable than trinkets.
我可注意着比这些小玩意更有价值的东西
It's like an old-time arcade shooter.
感觉就像老式的射击游戏机一样
They keep coming faster and faster.
它们越来越快了
Beat it, creepy crawler! Go on!
滚开 恶心的虫子 继续
Guys, your safe house isn't safe anymore!
伙计们 你们的安全屋已经不安全了
Another heroic save by Star-Lord!
星爵的又一项英雄壮举
Help! Someone please help us!
救命 快来人救救我们
Go on now. Ain't safe to stay.
快离开 这里不安全了
I believe I'll rescue a few other things
趁我还在这 搜刮一下
while I'm here.
别的东西吧
There it is-- the perfect aerial attack beast.
来了 从空中完美进攻的野兽
I will break you.
我会让你屈服
Ha! Don't like that, do ya?
不喜欢这感觉吧
If I wouldn't let my own crew eat ya, boyo,
如果我不允许我的船员吃掉你 孩子
I sure ain't gonna let some krutackin' bug do it.
那我也不会允许你被虫子吃掉
Yeah, I admit it.
好吧 我承认
You was always more than just cargo to me.
你对我来说不仅是货物
Yondu!
勇度
Get this lunkhead somewhere safe! What about you?
把这家伙带去安全的地方 那你呢
I can take care of myself. Now git!
我能照顾好自己 快走吧
All right. Let's do this.
好了 动手吧
I ain't going down without a fight!
我才不会不战而降
Wha-- What's going on?
这是怎么回事
Relax, hero. I got you.
放松 英雄 我接到你了
Yondu told me to take you somewhere safe.
勇度让我带你去安全的地方
He's back there playing with more bugs.
他还在和更多的虫子周♥旋♥
Oh, crud.
不好
Ha! Now I got you.
现在换我接到你了
I am so sorry. But why were you riding a bug?
对不起 你们怎么骑着虫子
I'll explain later. Go find Yondu.
晚点我再解释 去找勇度
I think he's making a break for it.
我想他正想方设法地逃跑
Yondu wouldn't run. Not from you, anyway.
勇度不会逃跑的 至少不会逃离你
I saw the fool drop his loot just to save you.
我看到那笨蛋为了救你 把战利品都扔了
What? W-What are you talking about?
什么 你说什么呢
Quill, I took out the last of the bugs.
奎尔 我解决了最后剩下的虫子
But Yondu?
但勇度
This is all that was left.
只剩下这个了
Yondu...
勇度
Quill, where is Yondu?
奎尔 勇度在哪
Yondu didn't make it.
勇度没能挺过来
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
The one time in his miserable life
在他悲惨的人生中 就这么一次
he actually tried to do something good.
他是真的想做些好事
Big mistake.
真是大错特错
Don't even.
住口
This needs to mean something.
他不能白白牺牲
Please tell me you found that last sword fragment.
告诉我你们找到了最后的碎片
Well, we found it, but--
我们找到了 不过
It's deep within Niffleheim,
在尼夫海姆深处
the land ruled by Hela,
被海拉统治的领域
and quite possibly the most dangerous place
大概是九大世界中
in all the Nine Realms.
最危险的地方
What do you mean, "Quite possibly"?
"大概"是什么意思
I cannot say for certain,
我也说不准
because no one has ever returned from Hela's domain alive.
因为没人从海拉的领地上活着回来过
Fine. Who's up for a road trip?
好吧 谁想来一场公路旅行
For Yondu.
为了勇度
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表