剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Listen well, and I shall
仔细听好 我会告诉你们
tell you a tale of how this strife began.
这场纷争是因何而起
When the Nine Realms were young, my uncle, Cul Borson,
在九大文明建立不久时 我的叔叔科尔·波森
now known as the Serpent, planted the World Tree.
现在被称为毒蛇 种下了世界树
Okay, here's the deal:
好吧 是这么回事
Odin's bro took over Asgard,
奥丁的弟弟占领了阿斯加德
Thor broke the Rainbow Bridge
索尔毁坏了彩虹桥
to keep them from getting the Bifrost,
来防止他们进入
which we used to bring you guys here to help.
我们过去经常把你们传送过来帮忙的装置
Any questions?
还有问题吗
Oh, yeah, Quill. I got one.
奎尔 我有问题
Has the green guy over here ever heard of deodorant?
这个绿人听说过除臭剂这个东西吗
'Cause he's foul.
他臭死了
Howard here must be talking about Drax.
霍华德肯定是在说德拉克斯
That is unlikely, Hulk.
不太可能 浩克
The scent of Drax is the musky aroma of victory.
德拉克斯身上的味道是胜利的麝香味
That ain't what I'm smellin'.
我闻着不像
All I smell is sanctimonious drivel.
我只闻到了欲盖弥彰的废话
I am Groot. I am Groot!
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
How am I supposed to know what it is?
我怎么知道这是什么
It's a spore from the corrupted World Tree.
这是腐化世界树上的孢子
One of many, no doubt.
毫无疑问 这肯定只是众多之一
The Serpent has gone on the attack using the tree as his weapon,
毒蛇把世界树作为武器 发起进攻
just as he always planned.
就和他一直以来计划的一样
We gotta stop those spores!
我们得阻止这些孢子
Quill, we don't even have a ship.
奎尔 我们连飞船都没有
We don't need a ship. We have the Bifrost. Right, Loki?
我们不需要飞船 我们有彩虹桥 对吗洛基
But we'd still need Dragonfang to stop the Serpent.
但我们还是需要龙牙匕来阻止毒蛇
Say what-- what now?
什么
Dragonfang.
龙牙匕
It's a sword created in Asgard's Great Forge
在阿斯加德大锻炉中打造
and enchanted by Hela, Queen of the Fallen.
由海拉附魔 堕落者的女王
It drove back the corrupted World Tree,
它击退了腐化的世界树
but when it struck the Serpent himself, it shattered.
但当它刺向毒蛇时 化成了碎片
You guys never heard of duct tape?
你们不知道有胶带这个东西吗
Rocket's right. How hard could it be to fix a broken sword?
火箭说得对 修个破剑有多难
I mean, it's a sword.
我的意思是 这只是把剑
Dragonfang isn't one of your gaudy playthings, Stark.
龙牙匕可不是你的小玩具 史塔克
And even if you could reforge the sword,
就算你可以把剑重铸
the fragments were lost, scattered across the galaxy.
碎片已经丢失了 散落在银河系里
But Heimdall could see the entire galaxy from here.
但海姆达尔可以在这看见整个银河系
Look, there's gotta be a way
肯定有办法
we can use the Bifrost to find the broken pieces.
能让我们利用彩虹桥找到碎片
Search Asgardian data with Stark Industries tech.
通过史塔克工业的技术搜索阿斯加德的数据
Yeah, I could make this work
是的 我能办得到
if Loki will quit whining and help me.
如果洛基愿意闭上嘴来帮我
All right. Well, while you do that, we'll split up
好的 与此同时 我们分散成
into three sword-fragment-retrieval strike teams.
三个找回碎片的突击队
Sweet. Who wants to be on Team Quill?
不错 谁想来奎尔队
Oh, come on! That's not even physically possible!
拜托 这从物理学角度来说都不可能
Just so we're clear, the fact that I'm using your tech
先说清楚 就算我在利用你的技术
doesn't mean that I trust you.
不代表我信任你
At all. Oh, I should hope not.
一点也不 我希望不会这样
You're much too clever for that.
你很聪明 不会这么做的
Whoa! Hey! We got one!
找到了一个
It's near a planet called "Soonevh,"
靠近一个叫"苏内弗"的星球
inside a star.
在一颗恒星内部
Wait. Soonevh?
等等 苏内弗
Open up that Bifrost, horn-head.
打开彩虹桥 喇叭头
We got this.
让我们来
This rock is so tiny that it needs a gravity-control gizmo
这个星球太小了 以至于需要重力控制器
to hold on to its own atmosphere.
来保持自身臭氧层的稳定
All we gotta do is get into that tower,
我们只需要进入那座塔
rejigger the Gravity Matrix,
重新启用引力矩阵
and use it like a magnet to pull the fragment right to us.
让它像磁铁一样 把碎片吸到我们面前
And what makes Rocket think locals will allow this?
是什么让火箭觉得当地人会同意我们这么做
What they don't know won't hurt 'em.
只要他们不知道 就不会伤害到他们
Look at us, together again,
看看 我们重聚首了
pulling a classic Rocket and Howard heist.
上演一场火箭和霍华德的经典劫案
Howard and Rocket.
霍华德和火箭
Just like old times.
就像以前一样
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Yeah, you're right, bud.
你说得对 伙计
The locals have tapped into the Matrix for everything.
当地人利用矩阵来完成各种各样的事
Power, irrigation--
能量供应 灌溉
Even weather control. So if we flip the whole system--
包括控制天气 如果我们改变了整个系统
The entire planet will know we're here.
整个星球的人都会知道我们来这了
So I'll reroute the backup comms.
我来变更后备通讯系统
While I run a patch around the main breaker.
我会在电源主开关上做点手脚
Perfect Howard and Rocket plan.
完美的霍华德和火箭计划
Uh, Rocket and Howard.
火箭和霍华德
It's like we can read each other's minds.
就好像我们心灵相通一样
Cosmo read both minds.
宇宙可以读你们两个的心
Trust me, is not pretty.
相信我 不是很光彩
So what if Rocket thinks Howard is lazy,
如果火箭觉得霍华德很懒
or Howard thinks Rocket never shares credit.
或是霍华德觉得火箭从来不分享成果
You think I'm lazy?
你觉得我很懒吗
I'll share credit when I don't gotta do everything myself!
等我不必事事亲力亲为时 我会分享成果的
Why, you furry little--
为什么 你这个毛茸茸的
Who you calling "Fur"--
你说谁毛茸茸
At least I got a brain! What's your excuse?
至少我有脑子 你又有什么借口
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Enough is being enough.
我说够了就是够了
Finish saving galaxy,
完成拯救银河系的使命
then beat krutack out of each other.
然后你们再互相掐架吧
Fine. Whatever.
好吧 随便
Here. Make yourself useful.
给 干点正事
That a real Rigellian quantum circuit router?
那是货真价实的猎户量子回流器吗
Nice!
真不错
It's just one circuit, right?
只是个回路而已 对吗
No one's even gonna notice.
没人会注意到的
Nyet! Everyone notice!
不对 所有人都会注意到
I am Groooot!
我是格鲁特
Not to worry, tree friend.
别担心 小树朋友
Cosmo fetch.
宇宙接住你了
Oh, nyet! Who is to be fetching Cosmo?
不好 谁能接住宇宙
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Da! Now would be good time for Rocket and Howard to cooperate.
现在是让火箭和霍华德合作的好时机
Uh, Howard and Rocket.
霍华德和火箭
Rocket and Howard.
火箭和霍华德
Why you two just stand there?
你们两个站在那干什么
Fix gravity thing!
快把引力恢复
He's the one who broke it!
是他弄坏的
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
No more argue.
不许再吵了
Focus on what you like about each other. Da?
想想你们喜欢对方什么 好吗
Okay. Okay, Howard is thinking--
好的 霍华德在想
has always admired Rocket's loyalty to Groot.
他一直很敬佩火箭对格鲁特的忠诚
Aw. Really?
真的吗
And Rocket is thinking...
火箭在想
Eh, hang on.
等等
Ah! Rocket like Howard's hat.
火箭喜欢霍华德的帽子
Seriously? My hat? That's the best you got?
真的吗 我的帽子 你只能想到这个吗
Trust me, Cosmo had to dig deep for that.
相信我 就这还是宇宙苦思冥想出来的
Now please to cooperate
请你们合作
before Cosmo mangle both like chew toy!
趁宇宙还没把你们捏成磨牙棒
Fine. Just let us down, you krutackin' mutt.
好吧 放我们下来 你这只疯狗
We don't gotta be sneaky no more.
我们没必要再偷偷摸摸的了
So let's just fire a grav-beam into the star.
直接向恒星发射一束重力激光
Yank the sword fragment out.
把碎片吸出来
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表