剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Okay. The good news is, we saved the shrunken Kree home world,
好消息是 我们拯救了克里母星
which is expanding back to its normal size.
现在已经恢复正常大小了
The bad news--
坏消息是
Self-destruct in two minutes.
还有两分钟自爆
...is fairly self-explanatory.
这是非常清楚的事
This is it, everyone.
要结束了 伙计们
Peter, wait. Did you see that mirror
彼得 等等 你看到武器库里
in the weapons vault?
那面镜子了吗
You mind, Gamora?
不好意思 卡魔拉
I'm trying to spend my final moments in this galaxy
我想让我在这个银河系中最后的时光
with some mid-'70s one-hit wonders.
很好好享受一些70年代中的金曲
They might not have to be your final moments.
现在可能还不是你最后的时光
That mirror is called the Black Vortex.
那面镜子的名字叫黑色漩涡
Thanos said it was an indestructible prison.
灭霸说那是一个坚不可摧的监狱
Drax approves of indestructible.
德拉克斯也认为那是坚不可摧的
Yeah, well, Rocket don't approve of no prison.
火箭认为根本没有监狱
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Good point, bud.
说得好 伙计
Ain't a prison in the galaxy I can't escape.
银河系里没有我逃不出去的监狱
The thing is, this prison isn't exactly in the galaxy.
我是想说 这个监狱并不在银河系里
I don't know, Gamora.
我可不敢确定 卡魔拉
This thing looks, like, super evil.
这个东西看上去好邪恶
Self-destruct in 15 seconds.
15秒后自爆
Who am I to judge?
我能说什么呢
Everyone hold hands so we don't get separated.
大家手拉手 这样我们不会分开
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Wha-- Where am I?
我...我在哪里
Good morning, Princess Gamora.
早上好 卡魔拉公主
Oh, the horror!
恐惧
Don't be scared, Princess Gamora.
别害怕 卡魔拉公主
It's just us friendly woodland critters.
只是我们这些友好的森林朋友
You can talk?
你会说话
Of course I can.
我当然会了
Every-birdie here can talk.
这里的小鸟都会说话
Groot. Quill!
格鲁特 奎尔
A quill, like a feather?
奎尔[羽毛笔] 羽毛吗
If you need a feather, Princess,
如果你需要羽毛 公主
you can have one of mine!
你可以拿我的
But what's a "Gwoot"?
但是"格乌特"是什么
Groot and Quill are two of my friends.
格鲁特和奎尔是我的两个朋友
They were with me just a minute ago.
他们一分钟前还和我在一起
There's no-bunny here but us.
这里除了我们以外没有别的兔子了
My comm link! And my blade! Where are they?
我的通讯器 还有我的刀 哪里去了
Golly, I haven't seen anything like that around here.
天啊 我没有看到那样的东西
Have you, Lopsy?
你的 洛普希
I need my gear to find my friends, so whatever game
我需要我的装备才能找到我的朋友 不管你们
you weird creatures are playing, I don't have time for it.
这些奇怪的生物在玩什么游戏 我没空奉陪
Go on! Shoo!
走开了
We're sorry, Princess.
对不起 公主
Don't be upset.
别难过
Yeah. Bad things happen when you're not happy, Princess.
是啊 你不高兴的时候会发生不好的事 公主
You wouldn't like me when I'm sad.
如果我不高兴的话你肯定不会喜欢我
I know what will perk you up.
我知道怎么让你高兴起来
Every-birdie knows you can't go wrong
所有小鸟都知道
when you start your day out with a song!
用歌♥声开启新一天总没错
**Oh, it's time to sing the--*
*该唱起...
No singing, please!
不许唱歌♥ 谢谢
Look, I'm not whoever you think I am.
听着 我不是你们以为的人
I'm not a princess, and I definitely do not sing.
我不是公主 我也绝对不会唱歌♥
Well, of course you're a princess, silly.
你当然是公主了 傻瓜
Your father Thanos ruled a whole planet!
你的父亲灭霸统治着整个星球
Plus you've got a wicked stepsister.
再说了你还有一个邪恶的继妹
And such beautiful flowing hair.
还有一头美丽的长发
Really?
真的吗
No! I don't have time for this.
不 我没有时间
You're trying to distract me.
你们想干扰我
I have to find my gear so I can look for my friends.
我要找到我的装备 找到我的朋友
Maybe if you cleaned the place up,
也许如果你打扫干净这个地方
you'll find what you're looking for, Princess.
你就能找到你要找的东西 公主
I don't clean up after people.
我不给人家打扫东西
I save the galaxy, and people clean up after me!
我拯救银河系 是别人给我打扫善后
Oh, you'll never find your things with that attitude.
你这种态度可是永远找不到你的东西的
Come on, Princess!
来吧 公主
Fine.
好吧
**It's time to sing the whistling song*
*该唱起口哨歌♥
**The whistling song, the whistling song*
*口哨歌♥ 口哨歌♥
**When we all pitch in, it won't take long*
*大家一起就只要一会儿
**If we sing the whistling song*
*只要我们唱起口哨歌♥
**It's time to sing the whistling song*
*该唱起口哨歌♥
**The whistling song, the whistling song*
*口哨歌♥ 口哨歌♥
**When we all pitch in, it won't take long*
*大家一起就只要一会儿
**If we sing the whistling song*
*只要我们唱起口哨歌♥
Why is there so much talk of whistling in a song that's all sung?
这首歌♥明明是唱出来的为什么总要说是口哨歌♥
Don't question it. Just sing.
别问 唱就是了
You sing to pass the time while you're working.
你干活的时候要通过唱歌♥消耗时间
And you work to give you something to do
你唱歌♥的时候就是通过干活
while you're singing!
来让自己有事干
**It's time to sing the whistling song*
*该唱起口哨歌♥
**The whistling song, the whistling song*
*口哨歌♥ 口哨歌♥
**When we all pitch in, it won't take long*
*大家一起就只要一会儿
**If we sing the whistling song*
*只要我们唱起口哨歌♥
I just cleaned that.
我刚擦干净
And now you get to clean it again. Hooray!
现在你又能再清理一次了 太好了
**It's time to sing the whistling song*
*该唱起口哨歌♥
**The whistling song, the whistling song*
*口哨歌♥ 口哨歌♥
**When we all pitch in, it won't take long*
*大家一起就只要一会儿
**If we sing the whistling song*
*只要我们唱起口哨歌♥
Ooh, look what I found.
看我找到了什么
You vermin stole my comm link!
你们这些害虫偷走了我的通讯器
Quill! Rocket!
奎尔 火箭
Can anyone read me?
有人能收到吗
Where's my blade?
我的剑呢
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe if we finish dusting the armoire--
也许我们掸完大衣柜...
I've done enough cleaning.
我打扫够了
Blade or no blade, I'm getting out of here.
不管能不能拿到我的刀我都要离开这里了
A princess can't go out dressed like that.
公主不能穿成这样出去
A princess can dress any way she krutacking pleases.
公主想穿成什么样都可以
But I'm not that kind of princess!
但我不是那种公主
Come on, Princess!
来吧 公主
I said no!
我说了不要
But-- But we worked all night on that dress.
但是 但是我们做这裙子做了一晚上
Stop that. Stop crying.
住口 别哭了
I told ya you wouldn't like me when I'm sad.
我说了你不会喜欢我难过的样子
Aw, flarg.
该死
Look, I don't want to hurt you.
听着 我不想伤害你们
They're not real.
它们不是真的
They're not real!
它们不是真的
How many of those things are there?
到底有多少个啊
Yes!
太好了
Every-bunny, meet the most dangerous princess in the galaxy.
各位兔子 认识一下全银河系最危险的公主
Well, that was... sparkly.
真是...够闪的
But I've got friends to find.
但我还得去找我的朋友呢
What is this place?
这是什么地方
And why am I so uncomfortable?
我为什么这么不舒服
What sinister horror is this? Drax does not wear sweaters!
这是什么恐怖情节 德拉克斯不♥穿♥毛衣的
And what has happened to Groot and the others?
格鲁特和其他人呢
And why do I persist in talking to myself?
我为什么一直对我自己说话
A hero? Don't make me laugh!
英雄 别让我发笑了
Mark my words, Drax-Man is up to no good,
记住我的话 德拉克斯侠绝对有蹊跷
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表