剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
You stand accused for the crime of theft,
你被控犯下盗窃罪
for which you have been convicted,
你们已经被定罪
as well as fleeing Kree justice,
还逃脱了克里的制裁
and now attacking a Kree vessel.
现在还袭击克里飞船
Incorrect.
不对
The one who forced our ship to attack is right behind you.
逼我们的飞船进行攻击的人就在你后面
The Collector's ship?
收藏者的飞船
He was telling the truth?
他说的是实话
Hala, my home world.
我的母星
No.
不
No!
不
Where's my Quantum Sword?
我的量子剑呢
Easy, Phyla.
冷静点 派拉
We're sort of using it to power our ship right now.
我们正在用来发动我们的飞船
You what? I need my Quantum Sword.
什么 我需要我的量子剑
The Collector must answer for the destruction of my planet, Hala!
收藏者必须要为毁灭我的哈拉星球付出代价
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Good point, bud. Today is her lucky day,
说得好 伙计 今天的确是她的幸运日
'cause we're headed right for the Collector's ship.
因为我们正在驶往收藏者的飞船
To investigate, Rocket,
是为了调查 火箭
not charge in with no plan and start fighting.
而不是没有计划地冲进去引战
But those are my two finest skills.
但这是我两项最棒的本事了
Quill's right, Drax.
奎尔说得对 德拉克斯
We don't know the Collector destroyed Hala.
我们还不知道是不是收藏者毁了哈拉
Exactly, Gamora. Look,
没错 卡魔拉 听着
he's called the Collector, not the Blower-Upper.
他的名字是收藏者 不是爆♥炸♥者
That's why we're heading in cloaked and sneaking aboard his ship.
所以我们要偷偷接近他的飞船
Truth before vengeance.
先查出真♥相♥再复仇
It's the difference between
这就是护卫队
being a Guardian and being an Accuser.
和指控者之间的区别
I know the truth.
我知道真♥相♥
I saw the Collector destroy my planet,
我看到收藏者毁灭了我的星球
which means I'm going to end him... slowly.
也就是说我要去了结他...慢慢地
Hey! I get you're angry, Phyla,
我明白你很生气 派拉
but something about this just doesn't add up.
但是这事有点不对劲
So if you want our help getting the Collector,
如果你想要我们帮你抓住收藏者
you're doing it our way.
那你必须照我们的方式来
I will do it the way that best serves my vengeance.
我要按照我的复仇来
You lost her at "Hey."
你叫她的时候她就不理你了
And we just lost our cloak!
现在我们还失去了伪装
Okay, new plan. We're making this up as we go.
新计划 我们走一步算一步
As per flargin' usual.
和以往一样
We've got just enough power left
派拉的剑能量刚好有
from Phyla's sword to make it to the main hangar.
足够剩余能让我们进入主舱
I'm going in.
我要进去了
Would that not require the door to be open?
开门才能进去吧
He's got a point, Quill.
他说得有道理 奎尔
Can't find a door? Make a door!
找不到门 造一扇
Toughest ship in the galaxy!
全银河系最铁的船
It was!
曾经是
I'd say the Collector's warm little welcome proves his guilt.
我认为收藏者的欢迎仪式证明他是有罪的
Now, let's move.
我们走
Can you just hold the revenge for a krutackin' second?
你能不能先放下你的复仇
We don't have a krutackin' second.
我们没有时间
You'll have a lot more to mourn
如果你们不赶紧去
if you don't get out of there now!
要哀悼的事还要多得多
Greetings, Guardians. How may we destroy you today?
你们好 护卫队 今天毁灭你们怎么样
Don't worry. I've dealt with these gronkahs before.
别担心 我对付过这些杂鱼
They do not appear intimidated.
他们好像没有退缩
They should be. On my signal.
他们应该要退缩 听我信♥号♥♥
Okay. Points for enthusiasm.
好吧 激♥情♥万岁
But now we need to find the Collector and get some answers.
现在我们要找到收藏者 问出答案
He destroyed my planet!
他毁灭了我的星球
What answers do I need?
我还需要什么答案
How about... why would a guy
不如...为什么一个
who devoted his entire life to collecting stuff
毕生都在收集的人
wanna blow up a whole planet full of stuff?
想要炸掉一个满满的星球
To make the Kree items he already possesses more valuable.
让他拥有的克里珍藏更加珍贵
Not... helping.
别...说了
Maybe the Collector used
也许收藏者
that Kree thing he framed us for stealing
用他陷害我们所偷的东西
to hide your planet... somehow.
不知怎么...藏起了你的星球
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
How should I know how you hide a whole planet?
我怎么知道怎么把一个星球藏起来
Ask the genius.
问这个天才
Well, don't know how,
不知道要怎么做
but I got a sneaking suspicion on why.
但我倒是有点怀疑他的动机
Any good thief knows the best way to steal something
好小偷知道偷东西的最好方式
is to make people think it doesn't exist.
就是让别人以为这已经不存在了
The device you stole from the Kree
你们从克里偷走的东西
was used to destroy Hala.
用来毁灭了哈拉
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能确定
Because that's what it was designed to do.
因为这就是设计初衷
It's a black hole generator.
那是个黑洞生成器
But that tech is illegal.
但那项技术是违法的
Which is why we kept it secret.
所以这一直是我们的秘密
Fine. Even if the Collector did blow up Hala,
好吧 就算收藏者炸了哈拉
you're with the Guardians now,
你现在和护卫队一起了
and Guardians don't execute people on sight!
护卫队不会随便处决别人
You're right.
你说得对
I need to make him suffer first.
我要先折磨他
By destroying the only thing he loves... his collection.
毁灭他唯一爱的东西...他的收藏
This ship and everything on it officially stands accused.
这艘飞船和这上面的所有东西都要受到指控
Well, that's kind of a win.
这也算是一种胜利吧
Not if she blows up the whole ship.
如果她要毁灭整艘船的话就不是什么好事了
You guys find another way outta here.
你们再找个出口
I'll try to talk some sense into her.
我去和她讲讲道理
Will you watch
你能小心
where you're throwing the priceless artifacts?!
别乱扔这些珍贵的东西吗
Worthless trinkets, and likely stolen to begin with!
破烂东西 很可能本来就是偷来的
Look, I get it. Vengeance feels good.
我明白 复仇感觉很好
But it doesn't help us find out what happened to Hala.
但这样也不能帮我们查清楚哈拉到底怎么了
I know what happened to Hala!
我知道哈拉到底怎么了
You should be more concerned about what will happen to you
你应该更担心你会怎么样
if you don't stay out of my way!
如果你还要拦我的路
Seriously?
真的吗
The Collector collects snow globes?
收藏者还收集雪花玻璃球
Wait.
等等
That's not a snow globe. Phyla!
这不是雪花玻璃球 派拉
I... I think this is Hala.
我...我觉得这是哈拉
The real Hala. It's just... really little.
这是真正的哈拉 只是...很小
If you want to stop me with a lie, Quill, pick a better one.
如果你想通过谎言阻止我 奎尔 用点心
No, Phyla, this is real!
不 派拉 这是真的
No, it isn't! My home world is gone.
不 这不是 我的母星消失了
That's just another shiny trinket
这只是收藏者又要损失的
the Collector won't get to keep!
一件破收藏品
I'm trying to help you!
我是想帮你
Then give me the globe.
那就把水晶球给我
Not until you promise not to smash your own planet.
除非你保证不摔碎你的星球
Hey, what's that?
那是什么
That is not my planet!
那不是我的星球
Is too!
是的
Let us keep this in mint condition, shall we?
还是好好保存这个吧 行吗
You monster!
你这个禽兽
Phyla, wait!
派拉 等等
Your planet is perfectly safe, Phyla-Vell.
你的星球很安全 派拉·威尔
But I advise you not to tempt me.
但我建议你不要诱惑我
Then that's really Hala?
那真的是哈拉吗
Oh, so him you believe.
他说的话你就信
How? How did you even do this?
怎么回事 你怎么做到的
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表