剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
He said, "Go right."
他说"往右"
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Then say, "My right"!
那就说"我的右边"
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Hey, you wanna switch?
你想换位置吗
Be my guest!
那就来吧
Don't worry. We're almost there.
别担心 我们快到了
It's right there... Oh, it's just another...
就在那边...又是一条...
The hangar seemed much closer when we were not carrying a planet.
我们没有搬着一颗行星的时候 机库近多了
Self-destruct in nine minutes.
九分钟后自毁
You trust me, right?
你相信我吧
Not even a little.
一点也不
Well, time to start.
该开始了
As we say on Earth, let's roll!
如我们在地球上所说 开始摇滚吧
We still won't get Hala through that door in time.
我们还是没法及时让哈拉通过那扇门
What door?
什么门
Self-destruct in seven minutes.
七分钟后自毁
Flarg! We won't get Hala away from the blast radius in time.
我们还是没法让哈拉及时脱离爆♥炸♥半径
Then we'll have to get the blast radius away from Hala.
那就只能让爆♥炸♥半径远离哈拉
Phyla, push your planet outta here.
派拉 把你的星球推开
We'll lock the ship's course in the other direction and run.
我们去改这艘船的航线 离开这里
Agreed.
同意
Thank you for showing this Accuser
谢谢你们让指控者明白
what it means to be a Guardian.
什么才是护卫队
Wait. She could've done that the whole time?
等等 她一直都能这么做吗
You wanna blow up? Don't just stand there.
你想被炸飞吗 别傻站着了
Get to the bridge!
快去舰桥
Self-destruct in six minutes.
六分钟后自毁
Controls are locked. I can't change course!
控制锁定了 我无法改变航线
I got this.
交给我吧
Flarg! The resistor relay's overloaded.
继电器过载了
The only way to get this tub moving
要让这破船移♥动♥
without shorting out the engine
还得保持引擎
is to regulate the power manually
就只能手动启动能源
till I get the auxiliary relay back up.
直到我恢复备用继电器
It means do what I say,
意思是照我说的做
and we might... might... Make it out of this.
我们就可能...可能活下来
Groot, reroute steering controls
格鲁特 转向控制
and get this thing pointed in the right direction.
将这艘船朝向正确的方向
I am Groot. You two,
我是格鲁特 你们俩
dump any power spikes into non-primary systems.
将任何高功率部件转入非主系统
Not that I don't know...
我不是不懂...
If a light turns red, pull its cord
如果一盏灯是红的 拔下引线
and move it to a green light.
插到绿灯上
Drax, throw the primary override and hold it there.
德拉克斯 推上主摇杆不要动
As with buttons, so too will Drax defeat...
和按钮一样 德拉克斯也能打败
all levers!
所有摇杆
Let's just hope I ain't defeated
希望我不会被收藏者这些引线
by the Collector's shoddy wiring.
给打败了
Guardians, I don't see any escape pods.
护卫队 我没看到任何逃生舱
Lock controls and evacuate.
锁定控制并撤离
Evacuate? Huh! Why would I do that
撤离 我为什么要这么做
when I can just stay here and explode?!
我明明可以待在这里直接爆♥炸♥
Rocket, I'm all for a dramatic exit, but hurry up!
火箭 我准备好惊险逃脱了 快点
What happened? The d'ast thing overloaded!
怎么了 这玩意过载了
Yeah, we saw that part, but how do you fix it in four minutes?
我们都看到了 但是你在四分钟内怎么修好
Self-destruct in three minutes.
三分钟后自毁
Three minutes.
三分钟
We... We don't.
我们...我们不行了
We either leave now and maybe make it,
我们现在走可能还能逃走
or stay and make sure Hala does.
或者留在这里 确保哈拉能走
You are sure of this?
你们确定吗
No, I just felt like adding drama to the situation.
不 我只是添加点戏剧元素
Of course I'm sure!
我当然确定了
The Kree better name, like, seven high schools
克里最好以我的名字命名
after me for this.
七所高校
"After us," You mean.
你是说"以我们"吧
Then we stay. I am Groot.
那我们就留下来吧 我是格鲁特
On the bright side,
往好处想
I owe a lot of jerks units that I won't have to pay back no more.
我欠了很多钱 这样就不用还了
Self-destruct in two minutes.
两分钟后自毁
No...
不
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表