剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Something that will serve my will.
为我服务
All right, suit. All you've done so far is run away.
好了 共生衣 你到现在只会逃跑
Time to be a hero and an outlaw!
该做一名英雄和一名法外之徒了
Now, Quill!
就现在 奎尔
Insolent child!
傲慢的小子
No!
不
You and your entire planet
你和你这个星球
shall pay for this humiliation!
要为你们对我的羞辱付出代价
The humiliation has just begun.
羞辱才刚刚开始
All who defy Thanos will suffer as none have suffered.
忤逆灭霸的人都将受到前所未有的折磨
Your punishment shall be swift and...
你们很快就会受到惩罚...
You're welcome.
不客气
Hey, that's my line.
那是我的台词
We owe you a debt of gratitude, Terran.
我们欠你一次 地球人
Thanks to you, Thanos will finally face justice.
多亏了你 灭霸得到了制裁
You are surprisingly heroic
你这么瘦弱娇小
for one so scrawny and puny.
还是很有英雄气概的
Thanks. I think.
谢了...吧
And speaking of scrawny and puny...
说到瘦弱娇小
I'm gonna let that one slide, kid.
我就不计较了 孩子
But only 'cause I don't completely and totally hate you.
但只不过是因为我不完全是恨你的
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Wonder what was so funny.
不知道什么这么好笑
Seriously? My web shooter?
搞什么 我的蛛网发射器
The only thing better than duct tape
唯一比胶带更好的东西就是
is this spider gunk.
这个蛛网发射器
Once I reverse engineer this thing,
只要我能反向工程这玩意
we'll be rolling in units!
我们就大发了
Stupid Earth tech!
该死的地球科技
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表