剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, Mac! What are you doing?
麦克 你在干什么
People gotta work over here!
大家还要干活呢
Hey! Hey! Get back here!
给我回来
No, you aren't getting away that easy.
不 别想这么轻易逃走
This is not the way to contest your parking tickets, Quill.
不是这样追你的罚单的 奎尔
Oh, come on, Dey. The meter just ran out.
拜托 戴伊 刚刚到时间
Never heard that one before.
没听说过
All right, fine.
好吧
I can't pay my parking tickets, okay? I'm broke.
我付不起我的罚单 好吗 我破产了
Not even you could blow an entire fortune in a week.
就算是你也无法在一周内花光这么一大笔钱吧
Seriously, you blew an entire fortune in a week?
说真的 你在一周内花光了所有的钱吗
Hey, you know what? I saved the galaxy, like, a dozen times.
你知道吗 我拯救了银河系十几次
So, technically, you owe me your life.
严格上来说 你欠我你的命呢
And technically, you owe the Xandarian Parking Bureau 200 units.
严格上来说 你欠山达尔停车管制局200元
You can pick up the Milano at the impound yard after you pay.
付完罚金后可以到停机坪开走米兰号♥
I'm broke, I'm alone, and I lost my ride.
我破产了 我一个人 连飞船都没了
But I still got my tunes.
但我还有我的歌♥
I seriously hate this galaxy.
我真恨这个银河系
Okay, just act cool.
好吧 酷一点
No one needs to know you're broke.
没人需要知道你破产了
Word to the wise, Quill. Finish your drink
我奉劝你 奎尔 在你自言自语
before you mutter about being broke.
自己破产之前把饮料喝光
What? Where'd you hear that? I never said I was broke.
什么 你从哪儿听说的 我没说过我破产了
And don't you repeat it, especially to them.
别重复 特别是对他们
But, you know, make sure you give them the check.
但是你得记得给他们支票
Give me two of what he's having.
给我两杯他喝的玩意
Rocket! Groot! What?! Great to see ya!
火箭 格鲁特 看到你们俩真好
Why? You need units?
为什么 你缺钱吗
Me? No. Why?
我 当然没了 为什么呢
Do you need units?
你需要钱吗
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Units?
钱
No way! Like Groot said,
不可能 就像格鲁特说的那样
we're both still super-rich.
我们俩还是超级有钱
Really, Rocket? 'Cause that's a pretty fake laugh for such a rich guy.
真的吗 火箭 富人这么笑也太假了
It's real.
是真的
I've heard more authentic laughter from Thanos.
灭霸的笑都比你真
Gamora! It's Gamora! Hey!
卡魔拉 是卡魔拉
Did I mention how much I missed your perceptive wit?
我有没有说我有多么想念你的感性智慧
Just like you two lovebirds
你们这对小情侣
to gang up on poor defenseless me.
就喜欢欺负可怜的我
We are not lovebirds.
我们不是情侣
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
You can shout all you like,
随你怎么喊
but I do not answer to the name Drax the Destroyer.
我不会应你说的"毁灭者德拉克斯"
Also, I am on a break.
以及 我正在休息
Why are your faces turning a reddish hue?
为什么你们的脸红了
What? No, they're not.
什么 不 才没有
Your face is... Why are you wearing an apron?
你的脸才...为什么你穿着围裙
It turns out that heroics cost far more than destroying.
做英雄比毁灭更花钱
You know what else costs?
你们知道还有什么东西花钱吗
Your drinks. Time to pay up.
你们的饮料 该付钱了
I, uh... You know what?
我...你知道吗
I think I left my unit tablet in my other fur.
我觉得我把我的存款笔记本放在另一套衣服了
Guess this round's on you, Quill.
看来只能你请了 奎尔
Yeah. The...
那个...
Well, the thing is, well... Put it on my bill.
事实上... 记在我的账上
Howard! How ya been, ya old quacker?
霍华德 你过得还好吗 老伙计
What, hanging around with this knothead wasn't enough?
怎么 跟这个蠢蛋一起混还不够
You had to get more loser sidekicks?
还得多找几个废柴伙伴吗
You closely resemble a creature I once saw being auctioned off.
你看上去很像我以前看到被拍卖♥♥的一个生物
That's 'cause I was auctioned off.
因为我就是被拍卖♥♥的
And imagine my surprise when my fellow outlaw Rocket
想想我看到我的罪犯老伙计火箭
didn't raise a paw to stop it.
竟然没举牌阻止 我有多惊讶
'Cause who'd wanna pay for you, am I right, Howard?
因为谁会买♥♥你啊 对吧 霍华德
You'd be surprised.
说出来吓死你
I'm just krutackin' with ya.
我只是在和你开玩笑
You were only following the Outlaw Code.
我们只是在遵守罪犯法则
Get a load of this duck.
这鸭子真有意思
Who here has heard of an Outlaw Code?
谁听说过罪犯法则啊
Who here's heard of a duck?
谁听说过鸭子啊
Wha... Seriously?
什...真的吗
The Outlaw Code is followed
全银河系最坏的坏蛋
by the worst scoundrels in the galaxy.
都会遵守罪犯法则
So what do you want?
你想要什么
It ain't what I want.
不是我想要什么
It's what you losers need.
而是你们这些废柴需要什么
Namely, a job.
就是一个活
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Don't tell me the knothead's still mad about that time
别告诉我这个呆瓜还在生气那次
I put termites in his terrarium.
我把白蚁放在了他的生物箱里
Nah. Groot always forgives.
不会的 格鲁特永远会原谅你
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
He just never forgets, on account of his photosynthetic memory.
他只是永远不会忘记 因为他的光合记忆
Now, tell us about this job. We'll take it!
跟我说说这份活 我们接
I mean, uh, we will at least hear you out.
我们至少会听你说完
Oh, the gig's quick and easy, but it'll take all of ya's.
这活简单麻利 但需要你们所有人
Some smugglers crash-landed in Kallusian space
有几个走私犯在克鲁星领域坠毁
with a certain item in their cargo.
他们偷运了一样东西
They had to ditch said item,
他们不得不放弃那样东西
but now they want it back. What do you say?
但他们现在想找回来 你们怎么看
Absolutely not. I am Groot.
绝对不行 我是格鲁特
Well, if that's the consensus...
如果是这样的话...
Guys, guys, guys!
伙计们 伙计们 伙计们
Ain't we being a little hasty here?
我们是不是有点太心急了
Okay, I didn't want to admit this,
虽然我不想承认
but Quill's completely broke!
但是奎尔完全破产了
No, I'm not. You're broke!
不 我没有 你才破产了
If you guys really wanna be heroes, save Quill
如果你们真的想做英雄 拯救奎尔
by doing this job and giving him your share of the units.
干了这份活 把你们的钱都给他
I don't need units! But Drax does.
我不需要钱 但是德拉克斯需要
My current employment is
我现在的工资
hardly sufficient for paying off my debts.
基本难以还清我的债务
Also, dish washing chafes my fingers.
而且洗盘子把我的手指都擦伤了
I'm in. But this is a one-and-done deal.
算我一个 但这只有一次
Doesn't mean we're getting back together.
这不代表我们要重新在一起
Well, technically, I mean, we were never together...
说实话 我们从来没在一起过
Oh, wait. Oh, you meant the team. Okay, all right, fine.
等等 你说的是我们小队 好吧
You know what? I'll do it. But not because I need the units.
算了 我♥干♥ 但不是因为我需要钱
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Come on, bud. I...
伙计 我...
Uh, you need those units.
你需要这些钱
Please?
拜托
Great! Here are the ship's last known coordinates
很好 这是这艘船最后已知的坐标
and the item's energy signature.
以及物品的能量信♥号♥♥
Half payment up front, half when you deliver.
先付一半定金 完事再付另一半
Thought you left that in your other fur.
你不是丢在你另一套衣服里了吗
Yeah, we're way past that, Quill.
我们已经不提那个了 奎尔
Now rev up the Milano, and let's get going.
坐上米兰号♥ 我们走
Yeah, okay, about that...
那个...
You losers remember how to do this?
你们这些废柴还记得该怎么办吗
We haven't been split up that long.
我们没分开那么久
It's just like riding a bicycle. Agreed.
简直就像骑自行车一样简单 同意
What is a bicycle?
自行车是什么
And why didn't you just pay your parking fines?
你为什么不直接付了你的停车费
'Cause I ca... I won't, on principle.
因为我...我不要 这是原则问题
Can I help you?
需要我帮忙吗
You didn't see nothin'.
你什么都没看到
Such senseless destruction.
如此无情的毁灭
I think I'm in love. Yeah, well, too bad.
我觉得我恋爱了 真可惜
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表